Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for them too, but gosh...it doesn't seem like a good way to spend a holiday with the fam.

mine is working its not an action movie after all

20ftdaf.png

I hate to say, but I think the webcam is about 15-20 minutes behind.

I want to know what the signs say...
And I want it right now! :)

Agreed. AND add the fact that this case includes all the lying, and that is probably salt in some wounds for this family. However, those kids probably don't need any more trauma.

I image those kids have already experienced enough trauma to last a lifetime. I would be interested in hearing THEIR story. Maybe the media out to transfer some interest to other families of missing children in the area and take the spotlight off the Anthonys. If they did that, we could see how Casey deals with being out of the spotlight and if Cindy runs after the publicity - plus another family who needs it may get some help.

I still can't believe that they stayed in their home when they knew there would be protestors there today. Why didn't they just get in their car and go away for the day? Hmmm....

Gosh, I hope this isn't about race ... or am I crazy from lack of sleep?

I know that info about Cindy not liking hispanics raised my attena a bit. I'm giving her the benefit of doubt because it's something Caysee supposedly said and therefore is highly likely not to be true. But it was said that neighbors knew how she felt. Who knows?

I'd like to know the name of there missing child...maybe WS can help with there case????

What makes me mad at the family, even IF they are innocent, is that they're not out looking for Caylee ... you couldn't STOP me from being there in some way, if it were my grandaughter!

I image those kids have already experienced enough trauma to last a lifetime. I would be interested in hearing THEIR story. Maybe the media out to transfer some interest to other families of missing children in the area and take the spotlight off the Anthonys. If they did that, we could see how Casey deals with being out of the spotlight and if Cindy runs after the publicity - plus another family who needs it may get some help.

That is a great idea!! I strongly feel the attention needs to be off the Anthonys. They will react differently when they get no attention at all.
Who would they manipulate then?

the A's have a "last stand at the OK Corral" mentality, I think. Have to stay to protect the lawn.

hopefully caylee won't have died in vain. maybe some other missing children can be found from all the hoopla here.

I still can't believe that they stayed in their home when they knew there would be protestors there today. Why didn't they just get in their car and go away for the day? Hmmm....

Where would they go? They will not find peace anywhere. Better to just stay home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708