AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will probably hear from the Smiths first on their polygraph results, Nancy Grace will be sure and ask (cough cough). I am sure they will say they passed. If we don't hear from them tonight, something is really wrong. Might want to check those booking records from Maricopa County over the next few hours.

Yes, and I assume that he probably has motive to speak to LE and media, since this couple has his daughter -- maybe he wants his daughter back?

I have questions -- he states that he is JDS's son-in-law in the present tense

Do we know if he still married to the bio mother of the "adopted" daughter?

And is she not a step daughter of JDS from a previous marriage, so the adopted daughter is not blood-related right?

From what I know from the bio dad's past that LDS is hinting at in the media, IMO it is very possible that TS took advantage of JDS' step daughter's circumstances to finagle the "adoption" of the little girl

I don't recall seeing the exact relationship of Jack and the little girl's mother being reported yet. Maybe I missed it. Does anyone know how she is related and where is she now?

Wow! Bio dad even put his E-mail address on there. I would say he is asking to be contacted by LE or a reporter.

I think the comments from others after he posted his are laughable. Some people...

I guess it sucks to think you know it all, maybe if they were members here at WS they WOULD know it all ;)

someone even said that they (the S's) didn't seem old enough to have an adult son in law. I think 56 is plenty old enough to have an adult child that is married to another adult!

I don't recall seeing the exact relationship of Jack and the little girl's mother being reported yet. Maybe I missed it. Does anyone know how she is related and where is she now?

I don't know where she (H's bio mom) is now but i do know that if you read the second sent. of TPS myspace about me section it states that they are raising her step-daughters child that they have had since birth and later adopted!

Yes, and I assume that he probably has motive to speak to LE and media, since this couple has his daughter -- maybe he wants his daughter back?

I have questions -- he states that he is JDS's son-in-law in the present tense

Do we know if he still married to the bio mother of the "adopted" daughter?

And is she not a step daughter of JDS from a previous marriage, so the adopted daughter is not blood-related right?

From what I know from the bio dad's past that LDS is hinting at in the media, IMO it is very possible that TS took advantage of JDS' step daughter's circumstances to finagle the "adoption" of the little girl

I am sure he wants his daughter back, "I'm angry. And the first chance that I have any opportunity, I will do as much as I can to gain not only visitation, but ultimately custody of my daughter," said Warford.
Read http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html
Read comments http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010/01/07/3725520-is-missing-baby-gabriel-still-alive?pc=25&sp=25

I can't get on TFS myspace right now saing something about an error but if you read the second sent. of her about me section I am almost 100% sure that it says STEP DAUGHTER so if that is is JS daughter from another marriage i don't know! If that is the case i don't see this TW kid saying that he is JS's son in law, he kinda hates the guy it seems!

BBM You lost me there! lol

ETA: Just got on myspace and it says STEP DAUGHTER!

Baznme,
I'm pretty sure the transcript was posted on page one or two of THIS thread.

ETA: Solstice Canyon beat me to it and reposted. :)

BTW, I know there have been conflicting reports, but I've heard TS say in multiple interviews that she met EJ at an airport back in July (when Gabe was about a month old) when EJ was leaving Boston.

From last night's NG show.

GRACE: Do you think, Tammi, that she is capable of killing this baby?

TAMMI PETERS SMITH, WANTED TO ADOPT GABRIEL: You know, from what I know of her, I don`t believe so. But I`ve only known her maybe three or four weeks.

and in the same interview later on she states:

I met her in an airport. She was depressed, crying. And I just knew the second I saw her, there is something wrong there. And she said -- I sat down. She said something, and I don`t remember what it was. This was 7 months ago. And I just immediately -- What do you want to do with your baby?

That's two totally contradicting statements and I find it shocking that this all began when the baby was only one month old. Good Lord!

P.S. Thank you Solstice Canyon

I just watched the local Phoenix Fox 5 o'clock news report, here's some of what was reported. Please note this is not verbatim, just going from my memory:

The Smiths showed up for their lie detector tests at noon at a police substation. It is now five pm and Jack is still inside the building, presumably still talking to LE.

Tammi came out around 3, said she had a bit of information that she turned over to the police today. She said that she thinks this information will help them wrap the case up very soon.

My impression of her, my opinion:
While being interviewed, she was very pleasant and nonchalant. She looked like she was having a friendly casual conversation. Her segment was short, but she did NOT plead with anyone to return the baby, or even act the tiniest bit concerned about the baby, she was smiling and laughing.

I just watched the local Phoenix Fox 5 o'clock news report, here's some of what was reported. Please note this is not verbatim, just going from my memory:

The Smiths showed up for their lie detector tests at noon at a police substation. It is now five pm and Jack is still inside the building, presumably still talking to LE.

Tammi came out around 3, said she had a bit of information that she turned over to the police today. She said that she thinks this information will help them wrap the case up very soon.

While being interviewed, she was very pleasant and nonchalant. She looked like she was having a friendly casual conversation. Her segment was short, but she did NOT plead with anyone to return the baby, or even act the tiniest bit concerned about the baby, she was smiling and laughing.

Whoa! Hopefully the NG show will be their next stop --

On Jack - 5 hours and he's still in there? How long do polygraphs take on the average?

On Tammi - Oh my! I thought she already had told LE everything. A baby out there, nobody knows where he is or how he is and she waited this long to give LE this bit of info??

BBM. This is what I can not understand, her attitude seems to be so calm and happy. This is the same attitude she has presented the whole time.

She said she gave info that might help bring this to a close soon ? Well, why didn't she offer it up sooner instead of making appearances on Nancy Grace and the other news outlets ?

I can't wait to find out just how truthful these people have been with LE.

Thank you Marigold for this report !

I am sure he wants his daughter back, "I'm angry. And the first chance that I have any opportunity, I will do as much as I can to gain not only visitation, but ultimately custody of my daughter," said Warford.
Read http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html
Read comments http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010/01/07/3725520-is-missing-baby-gabriel-still-alive?pc=25&sp=25!

(You're probably just citing rather than telling me to read , because I started this discussion on his comments on the Today Show site lol)

I can't get on TFS myspace right now saing something about an error but if you read the second sent. of her about me section I am almost 100% sure that it says STEP DAUGHTER so if that is is JS daughter from another marriage i don't know! If that is the case i don't see this TW kid saying that he is JS's son in law, he kinda hates the guy it seems!

Okay, thanks for the MS info --If she says "step daughter" , the bio mom has to be JS's daughter, and I am wondering if TW is still married to her -- what you bolded saying that I lost you with (rightfully so) has to do with why I am asking these two questions:
Is TW still married to bio mom of JS&TS adopted daughter? (I now assume she is JS's daughter and TS's "step daughter")
How old is the adopted daughter?

BBM You lost me there! lol!

ETA: Just got on myspace and it says STEP DAUGHTER!

LOL that is because I ended up editing out any real specifics in that last portion, but they had to do with the bio dad's history that TS has been alluding to-- I have the affidavits (Do I sound like NG?), and although the victim is not named, I am fairly sure it has to do with the bio mom -- now am I in trouble?
Let me know if I need to delete anything, please?

I read that - I wonder what the connection is. Since she hasn't updated since 4/09, I think she will have some splaining to do to LE as to why she was in Mexico. Training perhaps.

Not to get OT - but she sounded pretty excited on her MS page about giving colonics. I would think that would be on the "world's worst jobs" TV show. But hey, that's just me!

;)

Mel

that was a vacation
she originally had vacation pics posted but they're gone now

On Jack - 5 hours and he's still in there? How long do polygraphs take on the average?

On Tammi - Oh my! I thought she already had told LE everything. A baby out there, nobody knows where he is or how he is and she waited this long to give LE this bit of info??
This couple are up to their eyes in dishonesty. I feel that they lured & encouraged EJ after they connected on the internet. I think they took that baby Gabriel & sold him in that underground group they move with. Commerce in human babies!

I said something earlier about her not being the brightest bulb in the bunch.... I think she just changes 'person' on that page, using "I" to describe herself then saying 'single' because it's a business and not a personal page. Maybe she did it on purpose though, but she appears to be pretty sloppy about her online stuff (quantity not quality)

J. did the same thing on one of his pages - single status but then blurbed about being married to someone wonderful

I agree - think they're just used as a venue for business, esp. considering she's got 1500 or something 'friends' on fb - very few of whom are actually friends/family

BBM. This is what I can not understand, her attitude seems to be so calm and happy. This is the same attitude she has presented the whole time.

She said she gave info that might help bring this to a close soon ? Well, why didn't she offer it up sooner instead of making appearances on Nancy Grace and the other news outlets ?

I can't wait to find out just how truthful these people have been with LE.

Thank you Marigold for this report !

I'm glad to help. My brain is still reeling from watching her on the news, I'm almost at a loss of words to describe my impression of her. She seemed sweetly condescending and her attitude seemed so horribly inappropriate for the situation.

My guess...Tammi failed the poly and eventually gave up the info
Jack didn't even have to take the poly and has spent the past 5 hours explaining his wife's obsession to have another child, her serious mental illness, her internet activities, her abusive childhood and first marriage, how wonderful she is with their adopted daughter, and how desperately he wants to avoid her going to jail. jmo

(You're probably just citing rather than telling me to read , because I started this discussion on his comments on the Today Show site lol)

LOL I know but i didn't want someone to have to ask "where did that come from! lol

Okay, thanks for the MS info --If she says "step daughter" , the bio mom has to be JS's daughter, and I am wondering if TW is still married to her -- what you bolded saying that I lost you with (rightfully so) has to do with why I am asking these two questions:
Is TW still married to bio mom of JS&TS adopted daughter? (I now assume she is JS's daughter and TS's "step daughter")
How old is the adopted daughter?

I have read and they have said that the adopted daughter H$%%#H is FOUR! but she might be real close to four or almost five I don't know her acutual birthday. I say my son is two but really he will be three next month so yea he is two but there is a difference in time between just turned two and will be three next month ya know.

LOL that is because I ended up editing out any real specifics in that last portion, but they had to do with the bio dad's history that TS has been alluding to-- I have the affidavits (Do I sound like NG?), and although the victim is not named, I am fairly sure it has to do with the bio mom -- now am I in trouble?
Let me know if I need to delete anything, please?

I think i get it....

I'm back, did I miss anything?
I had to take a break, coming across Tammi's MS friend (#4) and her blog, (Save this child I have spiritually adopted from abortion.)
That was a bit too much. Spiritually adopted was just a little cultish. Can't do cults and blackmarket adoptions in the same case. I decided she's just another martyr for her cause.

I'm back, did I miss anything?
I had to take a break, coming across Tammi's MS friend (#4) and her blog, (Save this child I have spiritually adopted from abortion.)
That was a bit too much. Spiritually adopted was just a little cultish. Can't do cults and blackmarket adoptions in the same case. I decided she's just another martyr for her cause.

It does seem as if there is alot of "adoption" going on around this womans (TPS) life. lol

Almost time for NG. Maybe some news, results of poly's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.