Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watched some of this on Fox news today. They had a LIVE video with her sitting by her new attorney and then on the bottom of the screen it said bond reduction denied or something like that. What i found odd is I didn't see Baiz anywhere. I think he is on his way out.

crap, they are taking the bond issue to the florida supreme court. they are taking it all the way up as high as they can. Pray they keep losing!

No, if you listen to the last phone call - the one between just Lee and Casey - he says that if he knew they were recording he would have worded things differently and is referring to the jail visit with her I think on last Friday. I want that tape too. What did he ask and what did she say?

This is where I think LE has fallen down on the job....

if they had NOT released these tapes to the public, they would STILL have Casey speaking freely & maybe giving some clue about where Caylee might be.

Obviously Baez was too stupid to tell Casey OR her family that all their conversations could be aired on tv.....

now you have Casey & everyone else fully aware that the phone is just one more propaganda tool for them to use.

And now the case is ONLY about Casey.

Great point. Normally you would leave a carseat with your babysitter!

my babysitter has her own carseat.... not that I really am convinced there was a babysitter.

baez is just trying to defend his client, as distasteful as it may seem right now.

he could probably be disbarred if he thought lee was acting as an agent of LE and talking to his client and did not object to it.

many people on here immediately pointed out that lee's questions sounded odd and that they may have been given to him.

LE danced around the question of whether they instructed lee or anyone in the family what to ask, or provided them with questions. but they did say that they have spoken with and encouraged the family to try to get casey to open up.

it doesnt mean he is trying to drive a wedge between casey and her family, it doesnt make him a , it just makes him a defense lawyer.

on another note, i finally saw some of the latest clips of cindy, she seems much less defiant today, much less sure of the arguments she is putting forth for casey, and VERY worn out.

my babysitter has her own carseat.... not that I really am convinced there was a babysitter.

True. But hard to buy an extra carseat for the babysitter when you don't have a job to earn money. Oh yeah...so why need the babysitter!!:waitasec:

crap, they are taking the bond issue to the florida supreme court. they are taking it all the way up as high as they can. Pray they keep losing!

I'm curious.... doesn't Cindy have to get back to work soon? Is she still planning on getting Casey's friends to babysit her? :rolleyes:

The family is nuts to spring her from jail.... shouldn't they be spending their every waking hour searching for Caylee?

This is where I think LE has fallen down on the job....

if they had NOT released these tapes to the public, they would STILL have Casey speaking freely & maybe giving some clue about where Caylee might be.

I heard yesterday that it was because of the Sunshine Laws that these had to be released. The media asked and so they had to, by law, release them. I also heard that LE wasn't too happy about it, but that it had to be done.

The shovel was borrowed 5 or 6 days before the shed was broken into.

New audio tapes of Casey speaking to another family member.

FOX NEWS reported..

NEW TAPES OUT! Check the news sites. fox is going to play them

did shephard smith (is that his name? guy on FOX right now lol) just say that they have NEW audio from casey in jail coming up?

fox also had a reporter that met up with Jeff Hopkins who was on Casey's myspace page and he said he never had any nanny name zanaida and he barely knows Casey. Another lie!

ah good kathy heard it too :)

hmmmm i wonder what it could be...

I can't find any links online to new recordings...

Hi everyone! I'm new, been lurking for a while.

I think Casey is more than happy to have Baez drive a wedge between her and Lee, if it means she doesn't have to answer any more of Lee's tough questions. She can pile on the BS to Cindy, but Lee calls her on it. Remember her sigh of relief when their call ended the other night?

hi AmyD

I agree with what you say here

doesn't it cost alot of $$$ to take a case before the State Supreme court. If they have that much money, why don't they just bail her out?

Baez is probably bothered because of Lee telling Casey that she could talk to the Police outside of Baez's presence, That's what he didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth