CANADA Canada - Abigail Andrews, 28, Fort St. John BC, 7 April 2010

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
Have you seen Abigail Andrews?

Date: Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 1:08 PM PT

A pregnant Fort St. John woman has been missing for over a week, and Mounties say they have not ruled out foul play in her disappearance.

Abigail Andrews was last seen leaving her apartment at 6 p.m. on April 7. She told her mother she was heading to a friends house, and has not been heard from since.

Her family says she is three months pregnant, but not yet showing. They created a Facebook group to gather information on Andrews' whereabouts.

Police have followed up on several tips from the public, but have found no sign of the 28-year-old. Cpl. Annie Linteau told ctvbc.ca that investigators had expanded their search to the local landfill – but would not elaborate on what police hope to find there.

"Over the course of our investigation we yielded some information that pointed us in that direction," she said. "At this point we're looking for anything of evidentiary value."

Andrews is described as 6-feet-tall, 200 lbs., with brown hair and hazel eyes. She has a tribal tattoo on her lower back. Her family says was last wearing a black mid-length trench coat, dark pants and dark sequined ballet flats.

Investigators say she has not used her bank account since her disappearance.

Anyone with information on Andrews' whereabouts is asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8140 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

http://news.aol.ca/article/bc-landfill-searched-in-missing-woman-case/793938/

Source: CBC News
Posted: 04/14/10 5:06PM
Filed Under: Canada

Police and search and rescue crews are sifting through a landfill in the northern B.C. community of Fort St. John looking for clues in the disappearance of a missing local woman.

Abigail Andrews was last seen on April 7 leaving her Fort St. John home to visit a friend, according to Cpl. Annie Linteau of the RCMP.

This is the first I've heard of this case..I really hope Abigail begins to get more media attention.

Has anything about the baby's father been mentioned?

Praying for Abigail and her family.

Prayers for Abigail and her baby. I hope they are found.

Abigail lived in Fort St. John - if he has ties to Fort Nelson they are totaly differnet places - a distance of 387 km apart. Maybe I am missing something.

The road to Fort Nelson is the Alaska Highway. It passes through Fort St. John. Unless he flew in there, he'd have taken that road. As an oil worker, I'd guess he'd drive in, probably in a truck owned by the company.

News articles about this man said he is a drinker who likes to party. Abigail worked in a bar. I'd hazard a guess that oil workers from Fort Nelson would stop in Fort Saint John.

470_bc_missing_100414.jpg

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...n_missing_100414/20100414?hub=BritishColumbia

The road to Fort Nelson is the Alaska Highway. It passes through Fort St. John. Unless he flew in there, he'd have taken that road. As an oil worker, I'd guess he'd drive in, probably in a truck owned by the company.

News articles about this man said he is a drinker who likes to party. Abigail worked in a bar. I'd hazard a guess that oil workers from Fort Nelson would stop in Fort Saint John.
I got ya.

there is still no news about Abigail at all. The RCMP have released nothing to the public and her case seems to have gone no where.

I am very curious though now that you guys mention the POI of the McCann case, I wonder if he has connections with the BF?

Abby has been missing 8.5 months now. There is nothing new on the case, nor any suspects. Abby's case has been at a standstill since the early days of her investigation. We still hope and pray that she will be located safe and sound with baby in her arms, however, we understand that the likelyhood of her having walked away of her own accord is slim. <3 Abby.

One year anniversary in Abigail Andrews disappearance

Thursday marks the one-year anniversary in the disappearance of Abigail Andrews.

Andrews went missing on April 7, 2010. She was last seen leaving her apartment on 99th Ave. in Fort St. John.

The family had used a psychic and erected billboards in the hopes of finding her.

More: http://www.energeticcity.ca/fortstj...ear-anniversary-abigail-andrews-disappearance

asthead-abigailandrewsbillboards-june-3-2010.jpg

Friends of missing woman try to raise national awareness

A group of friends of a missing Fort St. John woman are trying to get Abigail Andrews story brought to a bigger audience.

Wenonah Rosenburger has started a letter campaign to the CBC’s 5th Estate, in an attempt to get her friend’s case on the show.

[snip]

If you would like to get involved, Rosenburger encourages you to visit the Facebook page named “Fort St. John- Missing Person-Abigail Andrews” for more information.

http://www.energeticcity.ca/fortstj...ds-missing-woman-try-raise-national-awareness

FACEBOOK PAGE LINK - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104181069623948

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back