Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for general information, friends. Mars is moving into opposition to Uranus in the next few days. Expect lots of surprising news and events popping up all over the place.

And, the planets in Leo opposing Neptune? This will be an interesting month!!

I am continuing to watch the transits to Casey's chart. I think the next interesting date to watch will be around the weekend of August 16th/17th. This is when Mars will square Casey's Pluto.

Between now and then, the Moon will transit her Uranus and Mars, then square her Sun on August 11th and 12th.

These look to be the next dates to watch, to see what develops. If there is anything that comes up between now and then, I will do a chart to see what it might tell us.

I am continuing to watch the transits to Casey's chart. I think the next interesting date to watch will be around the weekend of August 16th/17th. This is when Mars will square Casey's Pluto.

Between now and then, the Moon will transit her Uranus and Mars, then square her Sun on August 11th and 12th.

These look to be the next dates to watch, to see what develops. If there is anything that comes up between now and then, I will do a chart to see what it might tell us.

housemouse, how has finding Caylee actual birthtime helped you so far??? Interested in seeing your new chart for her!

I have it worked up, but am too tired to think it all through tonight.

I am tired, and might leap to conclusions too quickly. But, if the 7:14 AM birth time is correct, Caylee has Pisces on her 8th house cusp. Neptune rules the 8th therefore, and Neptune is directly opposite her Sun, from late in the 6th to late in the 12th.

This points to drugs or drowning, but smothering might not be out of the question.

The harsh stuff above, we must keep in mind that Neptune could also indicate that we will never know, that it will always be confusion and lies.

But, let me take a fresh look at it in the morning, when I am more alert.

housemouse, I found this on another site:

Where is Caylee Anthony? Do you believe Caylee is alive? These are the questions that persist.

I hate the thought that we might have to assume Caylee dead, but if I take the description offered by the main significator to Caylee, Venus 2*59′ Leo in the fourth house, it very well may be so.

The fourth house does rule ‘the grave’ so assuming death is the status of this missing child then ultimately where we find the ruler is where we will find the child. I think I speak for many concerned citizens and Americans when I say it’s time we find Caylee and bring her home.

The person is where you find the ruler, by house and sign combined. The basic distance from home is calculated by taking the planet that rules Caylee, here Venus, and then multiplying it by the difference in degree between it (Venus) and the Moon.

Caylee Anthony is ruled by Venus. Venus is in the fourth house. The fourth house placement says Caylee is close to the place she and others would call her home. In the chart Venus is placed at 2*59′ Leo or we might say 3 degrees of Leo respectively. Venus is in an angular house and in North latitude, denoting 1 mile as her basic distance, to be multiplied by the difference between her degree (3) and the Moon’s (18), which indicates 1 x 15 or a real distance of 15 miles from home. The direction of Caylee’s location by house indicates North. The direction of Caylee’s location by sign indicates East by North direction.

Caylee Anthony should be found in a East by North direction and within but no further than 15 miles of the place she calls home.

For places again we must look at the sign her ruler is in.

Venus in Leo is descriptive of places having to do with amusement and recreation. When I’ve tuned into the chart for Caylee’s possible location (Venus fourth house in the sign of Leo) it describes her as being close to home and near a place that is on the one hand private and peaceful but it is also a place having to do with fun, sports and theater (drama). From the sign of Leo I also get the feeling of a playground, a formal dance hall and something to do with a castle (???) - understand when I say ‘castle’ I don’t believe the castle is linked to that which we might find or see at Disney’s Magic Kingdom or in fairytales, in fact, in my mind it may not have anything to do with a physical structure at all but rather it may be a place, a road or a name.

Venus in Leo is under the rulership of the Sun. Here the Sun is in the sign of Cancer and placed along with Venus in the fourth house. The Sun in Cancer provides additional clues. It describes lakes, rivers and brooks.

When all descriptions and associations are put together and filtered thru a Google maps search there is one place that clearly comes out as the most likely location of which we might possibly find the grave of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony …

Secret Lake Park in Casselberry, Florida.

Posted by Valerie on Aug 4, 2008 5:42 PM

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/29/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony-part-ii/comment-page-28/#comments

(I'm looking at a map, there's also the city of Pine Castle, 4.5 miles south of Orlando)

This isn't a technique I use for chart analysis, Choo Choo.

I will be very interested in seeing how well it works, however.

My method looks at the most personal points, the ascendant axis and the midheaven axis, and the hard aspects to the "personal" planets.

Caylee has Leo rising, if the birth time I spotted on the wall of her bedroom is correct. Her 8th house has Pisces (water) on the cusp (edge), and it's ruler, Neptune (water) is directly opposing her Sun in Leo.

Her 4th house (called the descendant) has Scorpio (water) on the cusp, and the house ruler is Pluto (the planet associated with Scorpio, and the ruler of the 8th house.

I mull all this over, and conclude that something associated with Neptune (drugs/drowning/asphyxiation/poison/) most likely were involved in her "loss", whatever the reason.

Kidnapping is generally more related to Pluto, but some think there is a link with Neptune, so that is still on the table of possibilities.

My point of view is that properly practiced, Astrology is too complicated for humans to comprehend. The movements of the planets in the solar system belong to God, and to assume we can know everything from his handiwork is a major categorical mistake. But, not all agree with me, of course.

OK, right now Mercury is opposing Neptune, almost exactly. The moon is coming up to sextile Mercury and trine Neptune. The moon is squaring Jupiter also.

Mars is exactly opposing Uranus, and this relates to this crime. There is more, but I need to listen to Fox.

These are the major aspects in effect when CSI shows up at the Anthony home on Wednesday, August 6th, at 3:07 PM.

I am hoping that LE gets some information first of all, but I am also hoping we hear some new information. Time!

I am still studying the chart for the CSI visit, and I see some midpoints being triggered that give me hope they will find something...

The trouble with being so emotionally involved in this case is that I could be "wishcasting". Sometimes I wish I has a good buddy who used the Ebertin techniques to share with.

I will post these midpoints that are active right now later, and why they give me hope..

Watching the transits, it is just about the right time for them to have found something, if they are going to.

The moon is in the best spot to show something, (at 22 Libra 16, sextile Mercury, trine Neptune, inconjunct Uranus) if there is anything to show. It is now 4:25 PM on Wed. Aug 6th.

Just for general information, friends. Mars is moving into opposition to Uranus in the next few days. Expect lots of surprising news and events popping up all over the place.

And, the planets in Leo opposing Neptune? This will be an interesting month!!

She may have MPD too....

housemouse, I found this on another site:

Where is Caylee Anthony? Do you believe Caylee is alive? These are the questions that persist.

I hate the thought that we might have to assume Caylee dead, but if I take the description offered by the main significator to Caylee, Venus 2*59′ Leo in the fourth house, it very well may be so.

The fourth house does rule ‘the grave’ so assuming death is the status of this missing child then ultimately where we find the ruler is where we will find the child. I think I speak for many concerned citizens and Americans when I say it’s time we find Caylee and bring her home.

The person is where you find the ruler, by house and sign combined. The basic distance from home is calculated by taking the planet that rules Caylee, here Venus, and then multiplying it by the difference in degree between it (Venus) and the Moon.

Caylee Anthony is ruled by Venus. Venus is in the fourth house. The fourth house placement says Caylee is close to the place she and others would call her home. In the chart Venus is placed at 2*59′ Leo or we might say 3 degrees of Leo respectively. Venus is in an angular house and in North latitude, denoting 1 mile as her basic distance, to be multiplied by the difference between her degree (3) and the Moon’s (18), which indicates 1 x 15 or a real distance of 15 miles from home. The direction of Caylee’s location by house indicates North. The direction of Caylee’s location by sign indicates East by North direction.

Caylee Anthony should be found in a East by North direction and within but no further than 15 miles of the place she calls home.

For places again we must look at the sign her ruler is in.

Venus in Leo is descriptive of places having to do with amusement and recreation. When I’ve tuned into the chart for Caylee’s possible location (Venus fourth house in the sign of Leo) it describes her as being close to home and near a place that is on the one hand private and peaceful but it is also a place having to do with fun, sports and theater (drama). From the sign of Leo I also get the feeling of a playground, a formal dance hall and something to do with a castle (???) - understand when I say ‘castle’ I don’t believe the castle is linked to that which we might find or see at Disney’s Magic Kingdom or in fairytales, in fact, in my mind it may not have anything to do with a physical structure at all but rather it may be a place, a road or a name.

Venus in Leo is under the rulership of the Sun. Here the Sun is in the sign of Cancer and placed along with Venus in the fourth house. The Sun in Cancer provides additional clues. It describes lakes, rivers and brooks.

When all descriptions and associations are put together and filtered thru a Google maps search there is one place that clearly comes out as the most likely location of which we might possibly find the grave of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony …

Secret Lake Park in Casselberry, Florida.

Posted by Valerie on Aug 4, 2008 5:42 PM

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07...rie-anthony-part-ii/comment-page-28/#comments

(I'm looking at a map, there's also the city of Pine Castle, 4.5 miles south of Orlando)
This would correspond well with the dream I posted yesterday that led me to work with Patty G. in thinking that she may be at or around 1168 Bella Vida drive.
On doing further investigation I saw that there is also a compound for vacationers where you rent houses. It is close to Universal and Disney World. It is also called Bella Vida. The tip has been turned into LE. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Too worn out to post anything of serious value. Maybe later.

I am waiting for some confirmation of my prior work. It is possible that they found something today, but it is also possible that they were just doing "due diligence".

Time will tell.

That said, I am not sure any of my postings are of much interest except to a few. I do not want to clog up the server in that case, so will not post that much, unless something really important comes along.

Working up all these charts is pretty tiring.

housemouse,

I just wanted to say Thank you for all your hard work. It's very interesting! Thanks again.

Too worn out to post anything of serious value. Maybe later.

I am waiting for some confirmation of my prior work. It is possible that they found something today, but it is also possible that they were just doing "due diligence".

Time will tell.

That said, I am not sure any of my postings are of much interest except to a few. I do not want to clog up the server in that case, so will not post that much, unless something really important comes along.

Working up all these charts is pretty tiring.

Please keep posting! I enjoy reading what you have to say and how the charts correspond to the events.

This is all very fascinating Thank You for sharing it.

This is the chart for the beginning of Greta's show tonight.

TransitsofAug62008.jpg

Bigger did work! Much easier to see the patterns.

The Yod pattern is formed by Uranus over on the left hand side, at the ascendant, with an inconjunct to the Moon (in the 7th house) and Mercury (in the 6th house).

The Moon and Mercury are in sextile, and the ascendant/descendant axis is also involved, along with Uranus at the opposite midpoint of the sextile.

A Yod is sometimes called "The finger of God". This is the first time I have even seen it act so clearly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie