George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the officer who took the pictures said they are and after they took the pictures they waited for his wife to get him new clothes to change into then they put those clothes into evidence. Let me find the page.

Wait a sec... Are you saying there was an unarmed teenager lying dead on the ground and the responding LE officers allowed GZ to change clothes at the scene before he was taken to SPD headquarters?

Where was Trayvon's phone? How'd Trayvon's phone get broken? Was it in pocket(s) of his hoodie. Did the hoodie have kangaroo pockets? Any pockets? If it was in a pocket, would it have stayed in the pocket or come out? Was it found near the body?

Phone to the nose? Ring to the nose?

...just noodlin' some questions...

Where was Trayvon's phone? How'd Trayvon's phone get broken? Was it in pocket(s) of his hoodie. Did the hoodie have kangaroo pockets? Any pockets? If it was in a pocket, would it have stayed in the pocket or come out? Was it found near the body?

How about injuries were sustained due to falling into the bushes or coming in contact with low branches during a scuffle IF Trayvon was attempting to get away from a man wielding a gun..JMHO

Trayvon wasn't wearing any rings.

It does not matter, according to that law, if GZ had life threatning injuries...only what GZ believed about the danger he was in as TM broke his nose, straddled him and pounded his head into the ground.

"Deadly force is justified if "the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant;"

Witnesses gave statements that GZ was crying for help...TM was not stopping..so all reasonable means were "exhausted." I'm reminded of the movie star (Vanessa redgrave, I think) who died after a fall skiing...it doesn't take much sometimes with head injuries amd you don"t need blood.

There was nothing reasonable about the decisions and actions GZ took that night. How can you claim you have exhausted every reasonable means to escape danger, when you track it down and run after it? Big brave George, defender of the neighborhood, Captain of the neighborhood watch, started more than he could finish and turned out to be a wimp. He couldn't even fight off a couple of punches from a 17 year old...lol...he had to kill him before anybody found out....lol

IMO

Phone was found on the ground near Georges's stuff. It wasn't broken as far as we know.

Wait a sec... Are you saying there was an unarmed teenager lying dead on the ground and the responding LE officers allowed GZ to change clothes at the scene before he was taken to SPD headquarters?

No, it happened at the police station.

Trayvon wasn't wearing any rings.

Okay, that's right. I don't fight, so just asking <out loud> how a cut like that happens.

I've actually seen similar cuts & swelling/bruising when wearer is wearing glasses - and gets hit in the face with a ball...

Sorry - ooops - I actually thought the phone was broken - only b/c I sped-read that darn thing. "discharged battery" - and silly me, I'm thinking the battery popped out of the casing the way it used to happen with my former phone when I dropped it.

(not ever happy when I do that ... and, yup ... that's why it's my former phone.)

So the phone was dropped or fell out in the scuffle ...

Okay, that's right. I don't fight, so just asking <out loud> how a cut like that happens.

I've actually seen similar cuts & swelling/bruising when wearer is wearing glasses - and gets hit in the face with a ball...

Sorry - ooops - I actually thought the phone was broken - only b/c I sped-read that darn thing. "discharged battery" - and silly me, I'm thinking the battery popped out of the casing the way it used to happen with my former phone when I dropped it.

(not ever happy when I do that ... and, yup ... that's why it's my former phone.)

So the phone was dropped or fell out in the scuffle ...
If I remember the story right they had trouble using the phone because of needing a pin number and by the time they got it to someone else the battery had gone dead and they did not have a charger.

The injuries look odd to me. The nose seems to have a straight-lone injury along the side, up to the bridge. It is hard to understand how he got the deeper lines on the back of his head, including what appears to be a curved gash going below his left ear.

Maybe they scuffled on the sidewalk, but GZ chased TM to the grass where he was killed?

GZ is clean as clean can be. Are these new clothes he put on or are these the clothes LE took as evidence with blood on them (the report did say there was some blood on them, didn't it?) If these are the clothes he had on when he shot TM, he was standing and not underneath TM, no way!

They are the same clothes he had when he shot TM.

Am I wrong or did I read in the forensics that articles of GZ's clothing was tested for blood and was positive?

I'd like to just smack MOM and ask him to show me the black eyes! Didn't he say GZ had two black eyes. I'd do the same to FT and GZ's family!

Looked at discovery forensics. BZ had 10 blood stains on his gray shirt and 31 stains on his jacket, of which 17 were positive for blood. You would think it would have shown up in the photo especially when large view is seen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member