NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, but I don't. I have some inside information, and you can take it however you want, I understand. I was floored when I heard it, and now I am realizing with help from the much more seasoned board posters, that there is much more than meets the eye here. If I was a writer, I would be on the best seller list for this true crime story.

Wow! Can you reference this one as JMO and let us know what the locals are saying??

And pregnant with twins? How was she going to get out of that one I wonder, and what was her motivation for coming up with the story? Now I think I can tell that AB is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but people don't generally lose weight when they're pregnant, especially with twins...hmmm

I snipped.

She was going to say the twins made her immune system low and she then caught worms making her thin and unpregnant. duh.

Interesting...
How would the two cars come into play then? (not trying to shut the idea down at all, just working with the other things to see if works).

See this post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5746892&postcount=130"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34[/ame]

Now, add in the Tahoe because the mattress was too big to fit into anything else.

Suppose EB killed Z, while AB is at work...EB calls her one true love for help, he comes and tells her take this that and this, get rid of it, then he takes the body. EB wouldn't know where the body is, but rather instead the other evidence he told her to get rid of.

Agatha and I have been pointing to this for the past two days .......

I snipped.

She was going to say the twins made her immune system low and she then caught worms making her thin and unpregnant. duh.

Nooooo....the twins has triggered her life threatening and painful condition, which inspired her to write more Daughtry songs, and return to bounty hunting...hence her recent $10,000 bank deposit!

OK OK...getting a bit 'punchy' late at night! :)

I snipped.

Of course! Perhaps the worms sucked the humanity out of her as well. :innocent:

I snipped.

OK, that made me laugh. But, seriously, she tried to convince people she had cancer and all sorts of crap before. It is NOT a stretch! (for EB that is)

If this is the case however, I really don't think "One True Love" would do this for her unless she had something over his head! Like a bad past crime of his own that never was solved.

OK, that made me laugh. But, seriously, she tried to convince people she had cancer and all sorts of crap before. It is NOT a stretch! (for EB that is)

Did AB buy it though?

Although Agatha had already thought the "one true love" was involved, I don't believe she said it directly before earlier today and I have implied that I thought she was seeing someone else that had helped her.

I simply believe AB for the most part - I think he is clueless.

I tell you what, I think you are on the right path. I thought maybe AF, but you two are probably right. IMO

Impala not monte carlo

No, Monte Carlo.

There was a media report in which a family member had reported to LE that a Monte Carlo on the property went missing around the same time Zahra did. So we have an alleged missing Monte Carlo. I'll try to find a link before my edit timer is up.

There was an Impala on the property when the search warrant was served, but to my knowledge there is no evidence reported having been recovered from it - and no reports of decomp dogs hitting on the Impala.

ETA: Link to Monte Carlo in article / http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inve...s-in-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-105200489.html

She was looking for attention from her "One True Love" I think she was obsessed over him. Wanted to make him jealous...so much so she married AB...She has a fatal attraction for this once "One True Love" that she has never gotten over with and was trying her best to get him back by using Manipulative Tactic's.

Traffic offenses, eh? So then either AB isn't overly concerned about being charged with anything connected to Zahra, or he's holding the big gun lawyers in his back pocket until he knows he'll need them. Which, I suppose he WOULD do anyway, right? You wouldn't hire the big guns while you were still being investigated by LE, I wouldn't think.

If AB was assigned a lawyer because he's indigent, he most likely just got the name that was at the top of the public defenders list. Big gun lawyers won't enter into it unless he can find the money to pay.

No, Monte Carlo.

There was a media report in which a family member had reported to LE that a Monte Carlo on the property went missing around the same time Zahra did. So we have an alleged missing Monte Carlo. I'll try to find a link before my edit timer is up.

There was an Impala on the property when the search warrant was served, but to my knowledge there is no evidence reported having been recovered from it - and no reports of decomp dogs hitting on the Impala.

ETA: Link to Monte Carlo in article / http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inve...s-in-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-105200489.html
NO link necessary, I believe you...LOL

So where does his call to 911 fit in (his wording/behavior/tone)?
And
the fact he hadn't seen her?
And
(hmmm, I'm sure there is more, but my brain is fried)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.