Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

I am so pizzed!!!

There's too much concern and accusations at this time re MJ being a drug addict.

MJ died from a respiratory arrest and then a cardiac arrest.

This happened when MJ was getting IV propofol without a pump.

MJ hired CM to constantly supervise, observe and monitor MJ.

CM did not do as he was trusted and expected to do.

CM left the room and when he returned, MJ had been dead for quite awhile.
Too long dead to resuscitate him.

Period!!!

Let's just hope the jury sees it that way. If he was truly a drug addict I think he would have turned to street drugs. He could have gotten all he needed by the boat load.

Ok....be honest. Was everyone clinging to every word Dr White had to say or did they have a hard time staying awake......like I did?

And what in the heck is up with Flanagan. He is even more boring than usual.

IMO

I kept having to get up and walk around and I'm still drowsy from it all. Very boring and not engaging at all to me.

Isn't she an alcoholic? Nobody seems to understand that most dancers have a shelf life of about 15 yrs. MJ had been working since the age of 6 or younger. He had Lupus and a lot of procedures. I have watched people getting botox and I think I would want something for pain, because sticking needles in your face has to hurt.

Just the thought makes my stomach cinch up. I cant stand needles and oh my under the eyes and above eyelids are so sensitive anyway. I would have to have a strong pain med to endure it.:truce:

And just think about the pain it would have in the groin and arm pit area.

IMO

JVM is screaming again about MJ getting demerol for botox treatments.
I don't think she's totally aware that MJ may have nerve damage and
other conditions that would call for MJ to receive pain meds.

Nor is she taking into account where MJ received the botox injections... groin & arm pits.

And the fact that maybe MJ was having other procedures done that caused him pain.

SHE'S the one who needs sedation, IMO.
icon6.gif
I can't count the number of times I've just wanted to cram a sock in her mouth - pardon me, that's ugly, but it's MO.

And yes, underarm injections would have to really be painful; and the groin is just unfathomable -- sock it to me Doc, I'm a wimp when it comes to pain + I dig the buzz.
icon10.gif

Isn't she an alcoholic? Nobody seems to understand that most dancers have a shelf life of about 15 yrs. MJ had been working since the age of 6 or younger. He had Lupus and a lot of procedures. I have watched people getting botox and I think I would want something for pain, because sticking needles in your face has to hurt.[/quote]

BBM

I have received botox and dysport injections. The first treatment I had, the doctor injected it.
It hurt so badly that I had to tell him "Please, no more!!!"

The next time I received it.... it was right before my son's wedding, so I was willing to deal with the pain.....
the nurse practitioner did the injections. There was just a tiny smidgen of pain!!!

It was really amazing the difference in the amount of pain between the doc's injections & the nurse's.

SHE'S the one who needs sedation, IMO.
icon6.gif
I can't count the number of times I've just wanted to cram a sock in her mouth - pardon me, that's ugly, but it's MO.

And yes, underarm injections would have to really be painful; and the groin is just unfathomable -- sock it to me Doc, I'm a wimp when it comes to pain + I dig the buzz.
icon10.gif

I am a real weenie when it comes to needles.

Just knock me out and wake me when its over!:floorlaugh:

Isn't she an alcoholic? Nobody seems to understand that most dancers have a shelf life of about 15 yrs. MJ had been working since the age of 6 or younger. He had Lupus and a lot of procedures. I have watched people getting botox and I think I would want something for pain, because sticking needles in your face has to hurt.[/quote]

BBM

I have received botox and dysport injections. The first treatment I had, the doctor injected it.

The next time I received it.... it was right before my son's wedding, so I was willing to deal with the pain.....
the nurse practitioner did the injections. There was just a tiny smidgen of pain!!!

It was really amazing the difference in the amount of pain between the doc's injections & the nurse's.

So true in my experience. Nurses are so much better at injections! I have had a shots by doctors that make your eyes water. :(

I am so pizzed!!!

There's too much concern and accusations at this time re MJ being a drug addict.

MJ died from a respiratory arrest and then a cardiac arrest.

This happened when MJ was getting IV propofol without a pump.

MJ hired CM to constantly supervise, observe and monitor MJ.

CM did not do as he was trusted and expected to do.

CM left the room and when he returned, MJ had been dead for quite awhile.
Too long dead to resuscitate him.

Period!!!

Its all a diversionary tactic, Peace.

Walgren and Brazil will bring it back to the real facts in evidence. Just try to hold on.

IMO

Walgren and Brazil will bring it back to the real facts in evidence. Just try to hold on.

IMO

I hope so. It is just frustrating because a lot of this stuff is going into the jurors brains and will be there no matter what happens on cross. Once MJ is labeled an addict and accused of actively using demerol ,then it muddies up the waters, imo. And it is bad that his symptoms, being cold, having insomnia, are consistent with demerol withdrawal. :mad:

BBM

You're a brave soul. I was in the ER a while back and the nurse couldn't get an IV going in my arm, I was seeing white spots. I can't stand the dentist, I think I'll deal with wrinkles before putting needles in my face.

IMO

Thanx, oceanblueeyes!

I do have faith in Walgren.

It's Jane V-M and her THs that are making me GRRRR.

They're all trying to be authorities on addictions, on pain meds, on MJ's procedures, on his tolerance of pain (& meds), etc etc.

If she's going to talk about the case on her show, she should only be talking about CM's gross negligence and that it killed MJ.

IMO

Well, it sure sounds like I missed an interesting day (damned clients! :))!!

One would think that since HLN spends all day covering the trial, they might have a daily wrap up for their viewers who cannot watch during the day.

I've had botox and juvederm. Neither are all that painful (although my doc puts a numbing cream on 30 min beforehand and is a true artist who knows exactly where to place the needles). Now, I can imagine that having said injections in the armpits and/or groin would be a different story.

For those of you who are interested, Arnold Klein was playing with botox for the off-label use to cure/lessen migranes. There was some rich Hollywood Producer's wife who he was treating for migranes with botox (injected in the nape of her neck!!!). She claims it nearly killed her and incapacitated her for years afterwards. She sued Klein for malpractice. There was a very public trial, and Klein won.

You're a brave soul. I was in the ER a while back and the nurse couldn't get an IV going in my arm, I was seeing white spots. I can't stand the dentist, I think I'll deal with wrinkles before putting needles in my face.

Yeah, I like my wrinkles even better today than I did before this botox conversation started on here. In fact, I may just name a couple of my most loyal ones...

I do not believe his insomnia is from the use of Demerol. In fact it has been said when he isn't on tour or preparing for one he sleeps rather well. It is when there is way too much in his mind that he cant block out in order to give him an opportunity to fall asleep.

Here are some side affects for popofol

Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:

Propofol possible side affects:
weak or shallow breathing; or
fast or slow heart rate.
Less serious side effects may include:
nausea;
cough;
slight burning or stinging around the IV needle;
mild itching or skin rash;
numbness or tingly feeling;
confusion, agitation, anxiety;
muscle pain.

You know i havent posted beacause if i said what goes through my mind i would be banned......
Having said that i have to say this carp of MJ being an addaict should not be brought up.....CM gave MJ the propofol which killed him and boy this jury hopefully will get that....CM wanted money and killed his 150k a month only client....IMO JMO IMHO:banghead::furious::maddening:

One would think that since HLN spends all day covering the trial, they might have a daily wrap up for their viewers who cannot watch during the day.

I've had botox and juvederm. Neither are all that painful (although my doc puts a numbing cream on 30 min beforehand and is a true artist who knows exactly where to place the needles). Now, I can imagine that having said injections in the armpits and/or groin would be a different story.

For those of you who are interested, Arnold Klein was playing with botox for the off-label use to cure/lessen migranes. There was some rich Hollywood Producer's wife who he was treating for migranes with botox (injected in the nape of her neck!!!). She claims it nearly killed her and incapacitated her for years afterwards. She sued Klein for malpractice. There was a very public trial, and Klein won.

I have a friend in CT who has been treated with botox for 2 yrs now, for her migraine headaches and she swears it's working!

I missed you.

Oh my goodness Outofstate, please don't ever rely on the nightly THs to update you on the day's testimony. By the time they get through twisting, omitting and embellishing it..........it becomes unrecognizable.

Well I have heard that Dr. Klein does masterful work and if I wanted botox or whatever, I would certainly go to him if I could afford him.

But I am very comfortable with how I look now so I guess I wont be considering that anytime soon. lol

IMO

I am a real weenie when it comes to needles.

Just knock me out and wake me when its over!:floorlaugh:

Then it's propofol for you, my friend. That's exactly what it does. Asleep by 100, 99, 98....97 zzzzzzzzzzz And awake and fairly clear-headed in about 5 minutes. Of course versed (medazolam) + fentanl does just as good a job or better. It's amazing the great drugs they give you in exchange for a colonoscopy....
icon10.gif
No pain, no memory of pain -- in fact no memory of time passing -- just nothingness... but only for a short time & I was su-rrounded by the gastro, an assistant, a nurse and an anesthesiologist -- yes they all came to my party.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back