George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question?

Was the actual report from the doctor who examined GZ the next day in the doc dump, and if so on what page? I didn't see it with a quick glance and I don't have time to look more closely right now.

Thanks!

It wasn't. It's the defense's evidence. All you'll find about it is that the investigators had it (via fax from the doctor's office) on the 9th (I believe) of March - which refutes Investigator Gilbreath's claim that he didn't have the medical reports.

It wasn't. It's the defense's evidence. All you'll find about it is that the investigators had it (via fax from the doctor's office) on the 9th (I believe) of March - which refutes Investigator Gilbreath's claim that he didn't have the medical reports.

You do realize that there was more than one investigator working under the special prosecutor don't you? It's very possible that Investigator O'Steen had the copies of the medical reports and Investigator Gilbreath never seen them? That is a very logical conclusion to the "claim" that you are making.

IMO

You do realize that there was more than one investigator working under the special prosecutor don't you? It's very possible that Investigator O'Steen had the copies of the medical reports and Investigator Gilbreath never seen them? That is a very logical conclusion to the "claim" that you are making.

IMO
I figured the same thing. Investigator Gilbreath didn't have a good understanding of GZ's injuries because he never read the medical reports. Not a good sign for a lead investigator to not read something as important as that. JMO.

The gf thinks there was some grabbing going on. GZ could have lost his balance and fallen into the bushes while holding onto TM's left sleeve and could be while TM's scratch is on his left hand. TM got loose and took off. GZ chased TM (witness statement said 10 to 12 feet behind), caught up with TM and they fell in the wet grass. Wet grass is slippery. By this time IMO GZ was really upset at TM. I don't think it took GZ long to get the gun out once he fell. jmo

Is there another witness that saw them running? The one I read didn't say anything about 10-12 ft behind. She was pretty ambiguous. I could well have missed this.

IMO

I would expect an investigator who swore to the "facts" of the case to know what he did or did not have - factually.

Even the POLICE at the scene had doubts about the injuries. It is not unreasonable for people to doubt those injuries on this board IMO.

The EMT thought he should have had stitches, I'd say that is pretty serious.

I would as well. I think we need a thread here for George Zimmerman's Lack of Injuries. My legs right now look worse from going out and picking blackberries than any of the marks on him. I'd also like to know exactly how he managed to get blood on his arms that was cleaned off by the paramedics if he had a long-sleeved jacket and long-sleeved shirt on?

Jacket sleeves ride up?

Is there another witness that saw them running? The one I read didn't say anything about 10-12 ft behind. She was pretty ambiguous. I could well have missed this.

I only see the police narrative that she claimed she saw two men running in the first interview. But that same witness in subsequent interview claimed she could only see glances because her contact lenses were out. Hardly convincing.
I am not sure she saw anything at all, and she doesn't seem sure either.

I only see the police narrative that she claimed she saw two men running in the first interview. But that same witness in subsequent interview claimed she could only see glances because her contact lenses were out. Hardly convincing.
I am not sure she saw anything at all, and she doesn't seem sure either.

And even if she did, we don't know where she lives. For all we know she could live north of the sidewalk on the far east, and in that case it would make sense that she saw two individuals running by.

Edit: HAHA! See what I mean by not being good when giving directions? The "east" above should be "west."

and it's going to be that adrenaline running that's going to convict George Zimmerman of second degree murder.

How so? Do you play or watch sports? Do you have the urge to kill someone when your adrenaline starts pumping? This is the same argument that there has been since day 1. Adrenaline is not evidence of a crime. Following is not evidence of a crime. Watching is not evidence of a crime. Failing to identify yourself is not evidence of a crime. What are ALL of these things? Red herrings, post hoc ergo prompter hoc, and various other logical fallacies.

And even if she did, we don't know where she lives. For all we know she could live north of the sidewalk on the far east, and in that case it would make sense that she saw two individuals running by.

And if she actually saw someone running, there are several possibilities of who it could have been. One possibility the 13 year old running after his dog. The other possibility people arriving on the scene after the fight started.

Source for this statement?

There is a source for it, but the source doesn't cite their source and I asked someone if they could find the source of the source. We should have it, if it exists. It should be in the police reports, and I believe we have all of them, but I haven't seen it.

Or maybe he's like me and pulls the sleeves up when adrenalin starts pumping and warming you up.

I suspect (like most people) he took the jacket off when the adrenalin started pumping and he began to warm up..JMHO

Ok, I'm going to say that you're agreeing with my assessment. How then, did Mr. Zimmerman get the "scratches" that some are claiming to be from bushes?

Since none of the scratches have dates on them, who knows where, when or how he got them. Whatever EMT thought he needed stitches shouldn't be on the job!

There is a source for it, but the source doesn't cite their source and I asked someone if they could find the source of the source. We should have it, if it exists. It should be in the police reports, and I believe we have all of them, but I haven't seen it.

It's ironic to harp on the lack of a source for a statement that you KNOW you has a source, when we are discussing leaked medical reports that no one has seen one page of...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member