GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

It was said that DL was on her way to a friends place that night, I'm sure I recall reading this friend lived just down the road from her grandparents place. Hoping that wasn't a lure to get her to Malloy!! MOO of course, but I think he lives a lot further out. How did she get there??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm

Indeed, MissUnderstood, just how did she get there?

Kidnapped, perhaps? 1st degree kidnapping can buy someone a bunch of years in the slammer... just sayin'

Malloy's attorney, Fayetteville-based D.W. Bray, encouraged Malloy to remain in jail for the time being. When the full story comes out, Bray said, people will understand the crime, and realize Malloy is no monster.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9508648

bbm
Understand the crime? What's to "understand" other than his client decided that whatever was going on, murder was the answer! Is this guy serious?! Ugh!
By the way, don't watch the video at this link without a few tissues. I just wanna reach through the monitor and hug Dannie's grandmother so badly :tears:

I don't think any normal thinking person will understand the crime. The only crime I understand is self defense. That's not even an option here. This attorney needs to just shut up.

Image from fayobserver.com linked article:
8u8yzuja.jpg

#JusticeForDannie
:rose:

FYI for anyone wondering Ratchet is what we call a certain type of female. It's that girl dressed incredibly tacky, with big awful hair in clothes that are 5 sizes too tight and so much cleavage in a way that you're a speed bump away from an avalanche. Always rude and acting like she's every mans dream. Pretty much always acting in what most people would consider the trashiest way possible.

Just a definition for anyone wondering.

And twerking gives my generation a bad name. lol. It's not cute. Some things are just meant for behind closed doors with you're darling, not all up on someone in front of a bunch of people.

Back on the topic here. As far as the friend honestly I do think she might not be purposely involved for one reason. She doesn't seem like she would care enough. She posts a lot about her 'best friend' but you can obviously see who she's actually close with there. It seems more like an attention grab than anything else, and if she were involved I don't think shed do the attention grab. One second it's devastation literally five minutes later it's videos of giggles. If she were involved in any way I feel like she would actually care if for no other reason than that of self preservation.

Moo and what not.

Danielle Locklear's family interviewed about the murder, memorial (embedded video and article reveal new details as the family opens up about the relationship and teen domestic violence)

Have your Kleenex ready - it is HEARTBREAKING & infuriating what jmm has and is putting this family through! :stormingmad:

(snip)

On March 11, Locklear left her grandparents' home in Hope Mills. Heegel could not reach her by cell phone. She would never hear her baby's voice again.

"I just can't hardly stand it," (Danielle's grandmother Darline) Heegel said through tears. "Because, you know, as a grandmother, you want to protect your children, and protect all the babies.

"I feel like I failed her," Heegel continued. "I talk to her sometimes and say 'I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I couldn't....that I wasn't there."

(snip)

Locklear and Malloy had been connected for a long time, but only met last summer, the family said.

Malloy was adopted by Locklear's distant maternal cousin, and the two would meet as volunteers at a youth center in Autryville.

:tears:

#JusticeForDannie

Here is a video report and article from fundraiser this past Sunday at Hellas Restaurant. The segment includes images of family and supporters wearing T-shirts with "TEAM DANNIE" silk screened on the back, and a tearful interview with her mom. :tears:

http://myfox8.com/2014/04/20/dozens-attend-fundraiser-to-help-danielle-locklears-family/

No official word on how much was raised. An interesting comment was left on the article's comment section, and I hope it's not true :no: :moo:

A memorial for Dannie has not been scheduled, pending the release of her remains from the ME.

My heart goes out to her family, as the wait must be absolutely unbearable!

I hope they are able to draw some measure of solace from community's vocal support of their beautiful, Forever Angel Dannie!

Here is a video report and article from fundraiser this past Sunday at Hellas Restaurant. The segment includes images of family and supporters wearing T-shirts with "TEAM DANNIE" silk screened on the back, and a tearful interview with her mom. :tears:

http://myfox8.com/2014/04/20/dozens-attend-fundraiser-to-help-danielle-locklears-family/

No official word on how much was raised. An interesting comment was left on the article's comment section, and I hope it's not true :no: :moo:

A memorial for Dannie has not been scheduled, pending the release of her remains from the ME.

My heart goes out to her family, as the wait must be absolutely unbearable!

I hope they are able to draw some measure of solace from community's vocal support of their beautiful, Forever Angel Dannie!

Better news is the " go fund me" page for Dannie - $5,130 raised so far.
WS does not allow me to post the URL here but it is linked back from the story you posted;

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9510163

These people will never be the same...ever. It's all because of a jerk who had trouble controlling himself. Seems like by now, there would be stories about his anger issues or something. Has anybody read anything about him? Usually we see the usual statements of "he was weird", or "he would bully or fight over anything, bad temper" etc. I don't think he was quiet or mild mannered!

These people will never be the same...ever. It's all because of a jerk who had trouble controlling himself. Seems like by now, there would be stories about his anger issues or something. Has anybody read anything about him? Usually we see the usual statements of "he was weird", or "he would bully or fight over anything, bad temper" etc. I don't think he was quiet or mild mannered!

I did see someone say they had messages of him being... I don't really remember now how it was said... but implying that there was violence. This was said on the webstagram site that a few of us were checking out. She was urged to take the information to the police. I'm not sure now if it was texts or through SM or one of those messenger things kids use, I really don't remember. It may still be there. I personally haven't been following the conversations there as of lately.

Danielle Locklear's family interviewed about the murder, memorial (embedded video and article reveal new details as the family opens up about the relationship and teen domestic violence)

Have your Kleenex ready - it is HEARTBREAKING & infuriating what jmm has and is putting this family through! :stormingmad:

(snip)

On March 11, Locklear left her grandparents' home in Hope Mills. Heegel could not reach her by cell phone. She would never hear her baby's voice again.

"I just can't hardly stand it," (Danielle's grandmother Darline) Heegel said through tears. "Because, you know, as a grandmother, you want to protect your children, and protect all the babies.

"I feel like I failed her," Heegel continued. "I talk to her sometimes and say 'I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I couldn't....that I wasn't there."

(snip)

Locklear and Malloy had been connected for a long time, but only met last summer, the family said.

Malloy was adopted by Locklear's distant maternal cousin, and the two would meet as volunteers at a youth center in Autryville.

:tears:

#JusticeForDannie

"Teen Domestic Violence" Is most certainly an issue that needs attention, but larger still is teen violence in general. I have been astounded at the cases here of violence and murder committed by teens and this violence is certainly a trend on the rise and no city, no state is immune IMO.

Just a few;
~ The murder and dismemberment of 10 year old Jessica Ridgeway in Colorado October 2012, by 17 year old Austin Reed Sigg. COLD, Calculated, fearless with no moral compass whatsoever.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24631031/evidence-details-twisted-path-that-led-austin-sigg

~ The murder and dumping of 16 year old Skylar Neese May 2013 by her 2 teenage best friends Rachel Shoaf and Sheila Eddy For no other reason that they just didn't like her anymore. How they tweeted and bemoaned her disappearance and participated in her family's grief much the same as Je'Michael - COLD, calculated and fearless with no moral compass whatsoever.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-stabbing-plot-handed-30-year-sentence.html

~ This 15 year old cold blooded killer named Phillip Chism who raped, and murdered by slashing the throat of his math teacher, 24 year old Colleen Ritzer, then dumped her into a trash bin to wheel her out to the woods where he posed her suggestively and may have violated her further with a stick while recording himself on his cellphone. THEN treated his bad ol' self to a movie COLD, calculated and fearless with no moral compass whatsoever.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-denied-sexual-assault-cops-article-1.1593238

Add to these 3 cases the absolute huge burden of similar cases across the country and we have a destructive societal trend that is a symptom of something much more sinister IMO.

In my estimation, and I would welcome anyone with statistics, the larger issue of teen violence encompasses the greater extent of illegal gun violence on our city streets, yet any attempt to address that issue is met with efforts to control LEGAL gun ownership. WHAT!?
Please don't lecture me on this. In Massachusetts we have a MANDATORY 1 year jail sentence for CONVICTION of using a firearm without a license, but if you knock off a liquor store or a convenience store with a gun, no problem. Just offer a plea and the gun thing goes away, and you get probie. Over and over.

Yes Justice for Daniel and everyone like her! 2nd degree - let's start there.
Cold calculated and fearless - unremorseful, but a decent young man.

So sorry Kimi - I jumped off your post. Infuriating is right :facepalm:

I feel sick that this family has to sit and look at the ones who killed their baby. I have wondered about this family being related to the killer's family, and if they have had contact. That would be very hard!! IMO

Slain teen Danielle Locklear's family gathers in silent protest

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9520380

Danielle's mother submitted the 6,000 signature petition requesting the D. A. consider M1 charges, and increased bail for JMM:

After the hearing, JMM's bail was increased:

(snip)

Following the hearing, in which both teens were represented by their attorneys, the D.A's office announced Malloy's bond has increased to $500,000.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back