Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

But, on SATURDAY (which, in the real world, IS part of the "weekend"...but not in Anthonyland, evidently) Cindy used her email to communicate with that "BS" guy.

I think Cin-Cin better adjust the dosage on her meds. As usual, her lips (and fingers) were moving, so she was lying. Almost makes me think she is so desperate to spend time with KC that she's trying to share a cell with her!

And she also supposedly told that guy, that since OCSO has her laptop, that they used her computer to communicate with him. :rolleyes:

I find it interesting Kathi chose to unveil the hairbrush email, but not the others...if they were in fact sent at the same time.

IIRC, the hairbrush email came from someone else, LG?, about a week ago.

I find it interesting Kathi chose to unveil the hairbrush email, but not the others...if they were in fact sent at the same time.

IIRC the one about the hair brush was released over a week ago. This just happened. Garrison verified he sent that one to LE, so that was not from a hacked account.

Excellent point! She brought up Ocala because she wants to implicate the protesters. Interesting.

I do not want to sound prejudiced or put anyone down - please take what I'm going to say with a grain of salt

The protesters - the once that got in a physical altercation with George - do they act like Hackers??

Now this is where someone might get mad and don't it's just an observation - the protesters look like they can't walk out of the trailer park in a straight line - or think McDonalds is fine dining - OKAY I said it!

It's such a generalization, and I know it's wrong but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw the protesters

And I don't think Cindy is a liar - I think she says 'mis-truths' but it doesn't make her a liar, right?

I guess like Casey - she may give 'mis-truths' but it doesn't make her a murderer (aka Cindy speak)

Please no one get mad at me for this one :crazy:

I thought the hairbrush email was forwarded to Kathi by Larry Garrison a week ago, in a fit of revenge at the Anthonys.

These most recent emails were sent to Kathi last Friday, allegedly by someone who hacked Cindy's email account - I wonder if the emails that got sent to Kathi were specific to those in which Cindy was ripping Channel 9 a new one for doing a story about the 'hairbrush' email, which put Cindy under investigation by the Feds.

Well.....what mind boggling crap will spew out of this case today?? It beats anything I've ever seen or followed.

I do not want to sound prejudiced or put anyone down - please take what I'm going to say with a grain of salt

The protesters - the once that got in a physical altercation with George - do they act like Hackers??
Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing any Poindexters in that particular bunch of individuals.

That guy posted the email he sent to Cindy with what he says is the IP address of the computer from which the email was sent (65.41.22.59).

I looked up the ip address and it said Windmere, Fl. I used

whatismyipaddress to check. It also shows a map of where it is.

From the Orlando Sentinel:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/casey-anthony-c.html

I think this is really funny:

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that someone in Ocala could have hacked into the Anthonys' e-mail account over the holiday weekend.

"Channel 9's Kathi Belich knew something was wrong when those personal messages first appeared in her in box," anchor Bob Opsahl said Monday night. Belich passed the e-mails along to the FBI.

"There was something odd about Cindy sending these e-mails to me, especially because a couple of them were about me and not so nice," Belich said.

That guy posted the email he sent to Cindy with what he says is the IP address of the computer from which the email was sent (65.41.22.59).

whois query for embarqhsd.net...

Results returned from whois.internic.net:

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: EMBARQHSD.NET
Registrar: MARKMONITOR INC.
Whois Server: whois.markmonitor.com
Referral URL: http://www.markmonitor.com
Name Server: NS1.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
Name Server: NS2.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
Updated Date: 20-apr-2008
Creation Date: 22-may-2006
Expiration Date: 22-may-2010

TraceRoute to 65.41.22.59 [fl-65-41-22-59.dyn.embarqhsd.net]Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name 1 18 10 11 72.249.0.65 - 2 8 10 16 8.9.232.73 te-3-4.car1.dallas1.level3.net 3 15 20 33 4.68.19.62 vlan69.csw1.dallas1.level3.net 4 22 14 18 4.69.136.121 ae-61-61.ebr1.dallas1.level3.net 5 46 79 40 4.69.137.153 ae-1-14.bar2.orlando1.level3.net 6 45 48 42 4.69.133.69 ae-9-9.car2.orlando1.level3.net 7 45 57 56 4.79.118.178 embarq-mana.car2.orlando1.level3.net 8 60 46 56 205.245.14.146 host146.embarqnow.net

whois query for embarqhsd.net...

Results returned from whois.internic.net:

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: EMBARQHSD.NET
Registrar: MARKMONITOR INC.
Whois Server: whois.markmonitor.com
Referral URL: http://www.markmonitor.com
Name Server: NS1.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
Name Server: NS2.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
Updated Date: 20-apr-2008
Creation Date: 22-may-2006
Expiration Date: 22-may-2010

TraceRoute to 65.41.22.59 [fl-65-41-22-59.dyn.embarqhsd.net]Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name 1 18 10 11 72.249.0.65 - 2 8 10 16 8.9.232.73 te-3-4.car1.dallas1.level3.net 3 15 20 33 4.68.19.62 vlan69.csw1.dallas1.level3.net 4 22 14 18 4.69.136.121 ae-61-61.ebr1.dallas1.level3.net 5 46 79 40 4.69.137.153 ae-1-14.bar2.orlando1.level3.net 6 45 48 42 4.69.133.69 ae-9-9.car2.orlando1.level3.net 7 45 57 56 4.79.118.178 embarq-mana.car2.orlando1.level3.net 8 60 46 56 205.245.14.146 host146.embarqnow.net

So what does your bolded part mean, that the "hack" originated from Orlando?

I thought the hairbrush email was forwarded to Kathi by Larry Garrison a week ago, in a fit of revenge at the Anthonys.

These most recent emails were sent to Kathi last Friday, allegedly by someone who hacked Cindy's email account - I wonder if the emails that got sent to Kathi were specific to those in which Cindy was ripping Channel 9 a new one for doing a story about the 'hairbrush' email, which put Cindy under investigation by the Feds.

anyone ponder the thought that perhaps the first e-mail released about the brush was kinda approved by feds like a semi-warning to CA????? and the others perhaps added more to the evidence of tampering?? jmo

I would never think to hide my IP or IPS address, actually I wouldnt know how to do it. I am not computer savvy but I would NEVER send any sensitive information via the internet, espically about a murder case.

Everyone should know by now the internet is not safe. Look at all those politicians that got caught via IM or emails.

If she is that stupid then they should be published for all of us to see.

I bet she did say some pretty nasty things about kathi, cindy has a pretty foul mouth and she often swears during an interview. So im sure what she thought was a private email was peppered through out with foul language. If we do see it, I bet over half will be blacked out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back