50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me, if we could get Dr Phil to sponsor it, BK is up for it!!!! Maybe we need to brainstorm another show that would be willing or start hitting the boards at drphil.com until they agree to it, lol!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Would Dr Phil show actually agree to sponsor a trip to Denver? I emailed the show, asking when an update would be done. I got no response.

Why don't we do three things:
1. Hit the boards and email at Dr Phil show.
2. Brainstorm another show that would feature BK, Oprah or?
3. Brainstorm a nighttime show, like Dateline, for BK's story.

Hey, what about that wealthy person who paid for the dna test? Maybe he/she would help?

Glad to know BK is up for a trip to Denver or even Denver and Indianapolis.

However you would prefer to handle it, first make sure they are still open and get a mailing address, so not to waste a stamp. those things are getting expensive. haha. I just had a thought. While on wadworth, are there any laundry places where you could post a flyer? small grocery stores? thinking out loud.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Or use google mapping or terra mapping and put in the address for the business and it will show other nearby businesses. It is a thought.

Whatever happened to the group of LE in Colorado who were going to be a part of Dr Phil show and then the show came on earlier than previously thought?

Any response at all from Y-DNA test? Or the driver license pictures scan?
I guess you would let us know if so.

OT:
If there is nothing from the two above tests, I might even start to believe some of the different theories out there done by posters who believe in Men In Black. LOL.
or black ops. creepy.

Whatever happened to the group of LE in Colorado who were going to be a part of Dr Phil show and then the show came on earlier than previously thought?

Any response at all from Y-DNA test? Or the driver license pictures scan?
I guess you would let us know if so.

OT:
If there is nothing from the two above tests, I might even start to believe some of the different theories out there done by posters who believe in Men In Black. LOL.
or black ops. creepy.

bumping for believe.

Do we have any more detailed information regarding BK's knowledge with restaraunt set-up/equipment/electrical? Does his knowledge include construction or remodeling of restaurants or more equipment related such as repairing or rebuilding equipment? Might help us to narrow down search possibilities.

Do we have any more detailed information regarding BK's knowledge with restaraunt set-up/equipment/electrical? Does his knowledge include construction or remodeling of restaurants or more equipment related such as repairing or rebuilding equipment? Might help us to narrow down search possibilities.

========================================
I do not know of any more detailed information than is already out there in the newspaper articles and the couple of videos, plus Dr Phil.

I had this in my amnesia files:
Dissociative Fugue Cases:
theory cause: Subliminal distraction.
Interesting reading.
'snipped respectfully'

Subliminal Distraction is a term in psychology, which arises from normal features of our physiology. We cannot stop stimulus from our eyes and ears reaching our brain even though we ignore that stimulus. Outside the United States the term references Visual Subliminal Distraction created by the subliminal detection of threat movement to cause a peripheral vision reflex. Here the term is usually used to refer to distracting sounds that are present when we slightly dissociate to be able to concentrate and perform knowledge work. Your brain still subliminally perceives those stimuli even though you are unaware of them.

Cubicle Level Protection is the name for the protective design elements used in Cubicles and Systems Furniture to prevent a worker subliminally detecting threat movement while they concentrate to perform knowledge work. This can include, privacy panels, corner positions for computers, semi-opaque glass panels, differential lighting, and distance from the source of movement. A private office with a correctly installed computer provides complete Cubicle Level Protection.

Conflict of Physiology is a term that describes the facts of human physiology that allow exposure to Subliminal Distraction. Most of us can ignore annoying movement that would cause a peripheral vision reflex but we can't "stop seeing" anything in our vision field. We can't communicate with that part of our brain, which evaluates detected movement, we can't tell our brain to sop attempting to force a peripheral vision reflex.

http://visionandpsychosis.net/Dissociative_Fugue-Cases.htm

When I was searching California's missing person website for R. Miller I came across what seemed like an odd coincidence. There was the case of Kyle Wade Clinkscales who disappeared while a student at Auburn University on 1/27/76. He was bartending at the Moose Club in La Grange and it is believed he died, however no body was ever found. I thought it odd that it appeared in a CA police site. I then clicked the name Clinkscales in GA and what came up was in the Columbus area. It appeared in the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer paper and information came up about restaurants and restaurant inspections but also a Fred Clinkscales who is headmaster of the Christian Heritage Academy. There were also a boy and girl involved in athletics in high schools in the 1990's also referenced in that paper. It's likely he may be deceased but had he survived back then, he may have gone by a different name if he were injured. A few random thoughts...my husband's family was in the restaurant business and inspectors are not very popular. Also, the updated picture of Kyle Wade Clinkscales (to age 42) does look alot like the regressed age photo of BK (Doe case # 797DMGA)
A few more to throw into the mix...James Francis Donaghy Doe 1202DMOR who had been living in CA when he vanished....Lawrence Joseph Glarum Doe 1544DMCA and Harvey Laroe Handley Jr. Doe 3641DMCA. To me R. Miller looks much like our BK though too.

========================================
I do not know of any more detailed information than is already out there in the newspaper articles and the couple of videos, plus Dr Phil.

Thank you dreamweaver, will list this in the questions for Mr Kyle thread. Also thank you for being so prompt on the possibles NJS' suggested. :blowkiss:

I don't recall at the moment why I know I've read that snippet before but I'm sure I've been to the site. I remember there being an experiment to try for yourself there. Now, I've got to click to see if I'm recalling it correctly!

I had this in my amnesia files:
Dissociative Fugue Cases:
theory cause: Subliminal distraction.
Interesting reading.
'snipped respectfully'

Subliminal Distraction is a term in psychology, which arises from normal features of our physiology. We cannot stop stimulus from our eyes and ears reaching our brain even though we ignore that stimulus. Outside the United States the term references Visual Subliminal Distraction created by the subliminal detection of threat movement to cause a peripheral vision reflex. Here the term is usually used to refer to distracting sounds that are present when we slightly dissociate to be able to concentrate and perform knowledge work. Your brain still subliminally perceives those stimuli even though you are unaware of them.

Cubicle Level Protection is the name for the protective design elements used in Cubicles and Systems Furniture to prevent a worker subliminally detecting threat movement while they concentrate to perform knowledge work. This can include, privacy panels, corner positions for computers, semi-opaque glass panels, differential lighting, and distance from the source of movement. A private office with a correctly installed computer provides complete Cubicle Level Protection.

Conflict of Physiology is a term that describes the facts of human physiology that allow exposure to Subliminal Distraction. Most of us can ignore annoying movement that would cause a peripheral vision reflex but we can't "stop seeing" anything in our vision field. We can't communicate with that part of our brain, which evaluates detected movement, we can't tell our brain to sop attempting to force a peripheral vision reflex.

http://visionandpsychosis.net/Dissociative_Fugue-Cases.htm

I have read all the threads on BK, made myself notes, copied all of the links presented and I did not see this one http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/king_patrick.html (No eye color or physical description, here) King disappeared from Indiana, though!
:eek: But, Ol BecBec's eyes, be tied (southern slang for tired), from all that readin', whew! I tried to post this in the possible matches thread, but, no luck (I'm still figuring out how to do all this) I'll wait patiently, to see what you all think. I'll let whomever is staying in contact with BK, FBI, etc., be the ones to submit this, if it's close enough. (I believe that's Christine or Gina)
I found this fella sometime back, but, didn't want to post it until I knew for sure it hadn't already done! Mr. King sure does look like, what I would imagine, a younger BK would look like and how appropriate that his last name would be King! Mmmmm....could be a sign! :rolleyes:

Ol BecBec, that is alot of reading! Hope you're now resting your eyes! :)

I'm thinking from King's age at the time of disappearance he's a smidge too young. Waiting to see what others thoughts on him are.

I have read all the threads on BK, made myself notes, copied all of the links presented and I did not see this one http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/king_patrick.html (No eye color or physical description, here) King disappeared from Indiana, though!
:eek: But, Ol BecBec's eyes, be tied (southern slang for tired), from all that readin', whew! I tried to post this in the possible matches thread, but, no luck (I'm still figuring out how to do all this) I'll wait patiently, to see what you all think. I'll let whomever is staying in contact with BK, FBI, etc., be the ones to submit this, if it's close enough. (I believe that's Christine or Gina)
I found this fella sometime back, but, didn't want to post it until I knew for sure it hadn't already done! Mr. King sure does look like, what I would imagine, a younger BK would look like and how appropriate that his last name would be King! Mmmmm....could be a sign! :rolleyes:

Now, I agree that Mr. King might be too young, but considering there is little in the way of physical description for him, perhaps obtaining a DOB would be a good plan. Let's see if there are any other sites that list him with a little more information. I can see why he appealed to you-he does have a look about him that reminds me of BK...

Peace!!!

------------------------------------------------------
Patrick E King:
Gee, hard to tell.
He would be 46 now. That is young for BK.
Ears are covered, cannot judge by that.
No eye color given.
Blood, fingerprints and hair found in his pickup truck. Was it his or the assailants?
Charley Project page does not say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member