2009.11.06 More docs released THIS THREAD FOR GENERAL OVERVIEW AND REFERENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
And testosterone! What on earth could this mean?

Well, here's one guess - men who have low testosterone can supplement in cream form or via injection. The latter comes in a small vial and is administered via a disposable syringe on a monthly basis. I would think that if some male in the household had an Rx for this, CA being a nurse could administer it.

Reuse syringe, still has traces of testosterone in it (which is a thick liquid).

Do we know if it was a needle type syringe or an oral med type?

chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water.

all of this was found in the syringe?

ethanol?

testosterone.....maybe from a used syringe from someone with a prescription for this
chloroform.......to use on caylee
water....part of the mix....maybe from tyring to rinse out the syringe to reuse....

but why ethanol?.......why would that be in there?

chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water.

all of this was found in the syringe?

ethanol?

testosterone.....maybe from a used syringe from someone with a prescription for this
chloroform.......to use on caylee
water....part of the mix....maybe from tyring to rinse out the syringe to reuse....

but why ethanol?.......why would that be in there?

I'm thinking the ethanol could be the preservative

Kenosha's theory of a male that may have had an rx for testosterone injections seems very reasonable.. (NOT uncommon at all) Often it is prescribed for males with low testosterone levels due to increased prostate cancer risks, among other related problems. The syringe was capped and had a needle. The needle comes off in the cap when you unscrew it from the syringe.. She could have made Chloroform from a recipe she found online (wasn't one of the ingredients we saw was alcohol..not rubbing alcohol but the type you buy at a hardware store?-which would be a reason for the Ethanol component, I believe water was also an ingredient)...She steals the syringe from the home...uses it to draw up the Chloroform she made with needle on the syringe, recaps it and stores it in the syringe. It doesn't mean she injected it into Caylee.. the needle is just stored in the cap when you twist off the cap. If you pull off the cap...the needle stays on the syringe. She could squirt the liquid out onto a rag or whatever she used. It isn't a big syringe...looks like a 3cc...I would have to find the pic and look again.. How much Chloroform is needed to knock someone out on a rag I wonder.
Wiki
Inadvertent synthesis of chloroform... (OR MADE ON PURPOSE)
The haloform reaction can also occur inadvertently in domestic settings. Sodium hypochlorite solution (chlorine bleach) mixed with common household liquids such as acetone, butanone, ethanol, or isopropyl alcohol may produce some chloroform, in addition to other compounds such as chloroacetone, or dichloroacetone.

Well, here's one guess - men who have low testosterone can supplement in cream form or via injection. The latter comes in a small vial and is administered via a disposable syringe on a monthly basis. I would think that if some male in the household had an Rx for this, CA being a nurse could administer it.

Reuse syringe, still has traces of testosterone in it (which is a thick liquid).

Do we know if it was a needle type syringe or an oral med type?

whisperOFwings on the other thread researched it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91214&page=5

Post #103

That particular hair loss product contains testosterone dissolved in ethanol and diluted in sterile water.

Found it! Q304 - swab from handle of comb found in backpack.

Part 11, (Thanks Panama for breakdown) Page 10835,: 2 black plastic garbage bags with yellow handles, N, garage wall, upper shelf, inside dog crate.

1 "Whitney" design canvas/vinyl laundry bag, N, garage wall, upper shelf. I do not believe this is what Cindy is talking about in her depo, calling it a ball bag. This bag is the same as the one the remains were found in, only square, and hopefully were sold in a set. They can determine if they are both from the same lot. Page 10963

Well...if I'm reading correctly..."Benzodiazepines" and "Ketamine" found via GC/MS...same as "Special K" - page 13 of the 63 (when you put # in on top) Negative for "other" 11 drugs tested for...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21540377.pdf

I had said early on about one of her friends listed in her phone as "Special K"...although I had dismissed it, also, because the person's name began with a "K", too.....

Some info on the drug...

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/ketamine.php

ETA : Same person who visited KC in jail and said "if anything happened to her (sic) I'd just die"....same person KC/Caylee went for a walk with on 6/12 or 6/14....

I think this info about drugs possibly found in Caylee's hair needs it own thread. I'm not sure how to interpret the report at all and would love to hear what some knowledgeable posters have to say.

You know, nevermind. After reading it again, I think it is stating the hair was negative for ALL drugs tested. If you look at the list of drugs following the statement there is only 11 total different drugs they tested for. So, hair was clean.

I think this info about drugs possibly found in Caylee's hair needs it own thread. I'm not sure how to interpret the report at all and would love to hear what some knowledgeable posters have to say.

You know, nevermind. After reading it again, I think it is stating the hair was negative for ALL drugs tested. If you look at the list of drugs following the statement there is only 11 total different drugs they tested for. So, hair was clean.

If I'm not mistaken...the hair would NOT show chemicals/drugs if they were recently administered. It takes awhile for those compounds to make it into hair. Basically if KC gave her drugs/chemicals one time and she died soon after, then most likely no trace would be found in hair. JMO

Are the Anthony's made aware of the contents of these documents before they are released to the media?

I don't know how this will fit in or if it will at all. Testosterone injections are used by bodybuilders and serious gym rats, both male and female. Many AS "dealers" also supply clean urine to be used in case of a drug screen. I have an oh-so-sick feeling that KC might have obtained these items from someone else in an effort to frame him.

Ok, that semen statement seems to be standard on all the forms, but was missing on that one and therefore written in. Nothing about actually finding semen.

i took it as comparing it to a known source of semen....like known source of blood

blood batch #2 ....someones blood sample?

Semen swatch batch # 21 ......would this be a known semen sample?

i took it as they were looking at the stains and comparing them to known sources to see if there was a match???

im not saying there was a match....but was shocked to see a known source of semen to compare....if there was.....

am i reading that right?

if im right.....then that means they found semen some place.....maybe kc clothes or something...not sure...and if they can find semen from her clothes that match's semen on something from the crime scene......oh boy :eek:

Ummmmm....where do they say they only tested 11??

If you go down further to look...there is a list of 13 drugs tested for....as it reads...it says the hair was positive for "ketamine" and "benzodiazepines"....Other 11 neg results....

Currently trying to copy/paste exact words...not workin...BUT.....go back to pg 13 in this doc....go one more page....pg 14.....the list of items tested are listed...13 of them.....back up to pg 13....11 neg.....ketamine and benzo's found in hair mass.

The results are odd, because, page 14 with the list of items tested is from 3/9/09...page 13 has the results and dated 3/13/09.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21540377.pdf

Hello WS :)

I have been reading the thread and reading the docs and if I missed that someone posted this sorry.

First: wasn't one of the defense's claims that the duct tape wasn't even on Caylee's skull? Was that something Cindy said?

From the FBI:

Tibia bone from a human as stated by the ocme.
Hair from head
Debris with head
Duct tape removed from skull

Also: it has been upsetting that Cindy vacuumed out the car, but as I have seen the FBI is on that one:

A search warrant was issued at Anthony home 12/11/08
Items included:

red gas can with duct tape
two envelopes of hair as stated belonging to Caylee Anthony
green bissel spotbot cleaner
red dirt devil vacuum cleaner
green bissel steam cleaner
large blue/grey shop vac

multiple black garbage bags with yellow handles

ETA: The FBI lab is also requested to examine the various vacuum cleaners for hairs looking for sings of decomp and whether or not they are micoscopically similar to the hair of victim: Caylee Marie Anthony

I do not understand the docs enough to know what evidence was collected from the various vacuum cleaners. Anyone know if that is included in these docs?

TIA

...jmo...

IIRC, It was Linda Kenny Baden that said the duct tape was not around the skull.

If you go down further to look...there is a list of 13 drugs tested for....as I took it...it says the hair was positive for "ketamine" and "benzodiazepines"....Other 11neg results....

I am not clear on this either....although we are all brilliant, where are JWG and Bond when we need them? :banghead:

Why would a stranger, nanny, whatever, clean up the decomposition from a car they didn't own?

Hello WS :)

Also: it has been upsetting that Cindy vacuumed out the car, but as I have seen the FBI is on that one:

A search warrant was issued at Anthony home 12/11/08
Items included:

red gas can with duct tape
two envelopes of hair as stated belonging to Caylee Anthony
green bissel spotbot cleaner
red dirt devil vacuum cleaner
green bissel steam cleaner
large blue/grey shop vac

multiple black garbage bags with yellow handles

ETA: The FBI lab is also requested to examine the various vacuum cleaners for hairs looking for sings of decomp and whether or not they are micoscopically similar to the hair of victim: Caylee Marie Anthony

I do not understand the docs enough to know what evidence was collected from the various vacuum cleaners. Anyone know if that is included in these docs?

TIA

...jmo...

respectfully snipped

I have yet to see any results from the vacuums at all..... I have reviewed quite a bit of the docs at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie