WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must sleep very soon .. can anyone pm me the fb name / page with the arrest convo? thanx. ;)

I was just told that Douglas County inmates are held in Chelan....and, it sometimes takes two hours to get the inmate's name on the jail roster.

That is true... and more to fact, simple cases are more that 2 hours.

.....I think you have been wrong. I don't think it was the poet.

I could have been wrong all this time, but I have always thought it WAS a friend she had on FB...... and if you look at the memorial pics you can see him and there is someone who looks just like him on her FB friends list....

Thank you so much .. now I wonder why he isn't a friend on her fb. Anyone know? Or am I just not seeing it.. ? :waitasec:

My understanding is that MC's boyfriend is NOT on Facebook...just on My Space.

I could have been wrong all this time, but I have always thought it WAS a friend she had on FB...... and if you look at the memorial pics you can see him and there is someone who looks just like him on her FB friends list....

I have always been a little confused on the issue, but I thought it was the myspace "Ring of Fire" actor dudes first name. I could be wrong.

THANKYOU Mom2Madi!!!!!

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE FACT!!! I am EXCITED!

So, since this is a board for sleuthing this crime, is there a chance someone can actually clue the rest of us in to what is going on with the FB connection?

I think the majority of us would appreciate it

are we only talking on pm's now?

I have a question... if something is posted that turns out it shouldn't be and it is quickly deleted, can it be punitive? As far as the moderators? I am trying to play by all the rules.....

On the Fb page there was more to the conversation, I just noticed that a lot was deleted. The person who claimed to know that JF and 2 of his friends were arrested deleted her posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong