NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
songline- thank you for the beautiful pic! I can't seem to make mine SMALLER....so maybe we should ask the computer gods to combine efforts and we will both hit the middle of the road. ;)

Oriah

Your are very welcome for the Shaniya photo. Wasnt she stunning? :(

when you upload pictures from your camera. can take one photo at a time and edit picture? that feature should be on your computer. I know there are some free ones on the Internet if you don't have that feature.

when you upload pictures from your camera. can take one photo at a time and edit picture? that feature should be on your computer. I know there are some free ones on the Internet if you don't have that feature.

Hi songline, JTSYS here. What a beautiful little girl Shaniya was, wasn't she?
We can edit the pic just fine, I just haven't had a chance yet (will do as soon as possible.) Oriah is actually pretty computer saavy but tends to miss minor details, such as 'oops, would you look at that usb, JTSYS....does it look like someone chewed through it again? could you run out and get another one?' lol.
I'll try to get them up asap. :)

JTSYS

Shaniya's flowers all opened and some even opened two!!! I took a pic on Easter morning. :) I'm trying to get it posted right now, but I suck at this. JTSYS might have to do it for me, lol.
Keep watching I'll get it up eventually!

We might not be getting anywhere on earth fast enough, but at least justice for Shaniya is shining down from the heavens.

Oriah

Oriah, I will be glad to post the pic(s) of Shaniya's flowers for you, as soon as you un-teach Harley to open the door locks in the trailer without permission. :croc:

(No seriously, ya'll- I'll try to get those pics up by tonight. :) )

JTSYS

Here ya go.... Such beautiful pic... Thank you!

2it4jgy.jpg
I just love looking at that picture so much I know I said thank you.
But thank you from the bottom of my heart :beats:
I just stare at her and cry.
We have to find justice for her, we really have to.

This new BS in California letting 17000 sex offenders out of jail is just braking my heart.
I will post a link here but not with this stunning photo. separate post.

HOW CAN WE FIND JUSTICE FOR THES LITTLE ANGELS WHEN THE GOVERMENT DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS :furious:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97301"]California Dept. of Mental Health Illegally Releases 17 Thousand Sex Offenders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ok, I have the pic up on photobucket, but for some reason we can't get it to transfer as the actual picture. The link will come up to the direct picture, but in the link, the name of the photobucket acct comes up also, which I do not want. I've tried imbedding image- same thing. I don't know why it keeps doing this? Frustrating!

Oriah

Oriah, you sound about as computer literate as me, lol. Hang in hon, you'll get it figured out and we will all eventually get to see your lovely tribute.

Bump Bump sweet angel baby.

Oriah, you sound about as computer literate as me, lol. Hang in hon, you'll get it figured out and we will all eventually get to see your lovely tribute.

Bump Bump sweet angel baby.

Lol, and here I thought I was pretty good w/computers but for some reason having a really hard time with the photobucket thing. Glad I'm not alone! Is it possible it is because it came from the cell phone camera? Darn it, I know I did this before....Jeez, by the time I get it figured out, the next bunch of flowers will be up (we planted different types so they would continue to bloom through fall.)

thanks for making me feel less like an idiot, tlcox!

Ok, I have the pic up on photobucket, but for some reason we can't get it to transfer as the actual picture. The link will come up to the direct picture, but in the link, the name of the photobucket acct comes up also, which I do not want. I've tried imbedding image- same thing. I don't know why it keeps doing this? Frustrating!

Oriah
That's the best thing about using Tinypic.com. You won't need an account, and the url is generic. ;) It's also very fast.

That's the best thing about using Tinypic.com. You won't need an account, and the url is generic. ;) It's also very fast.

I'll look into this..thanks! I think my biggest enemy right now is time! ;)

Oriah
Me not so savvy :no:
Looks like you are getting some help.. :)

Here ya go.... Such beautiful pic... Thank you!

2it4jgy.jpg

So beautiful. One if her prettiest pictures. The people who let her down and dud not protect her... I imagine that she crosses their minds every hour. So sad. :(

here we call what she did felony murder.

she facilitated the death of her daughter during a crime that she initiated.

its like you and your friend decide to rob a bank and then your friend shoots the security guard while you wait in the car

here we call what she did felony murder.

she facilitated the death of her daughter during a crime that she initiated.

its like you and your friend decide to rob a bank and then your friend shoots the security guard while you wait in the car

I agree kbl8201. And I have read (don't remember where) that NC has the same kind of law. So, why has she not been chraged with it?

If a murder results during a felony, all involved can be charged with murder is how I understand it.

AD was involved... we now know MAM was at the home the night before Shaniya was taken. We know Shaniya's brother said Shaniya drank "water" from a cup and got really sleepy. While the brother was sleeping, he woke up to hear "stomping" and went back to sleep. I think AD knew why MAM was there and she allowed him to assault Shaniya in that home that night. Over and over. SICK.
She then allowed him to take her from the home and now she is dead.

IMO she should spend the rest of her life behind bars. She's sick and twisted and should never be allowed to walk the streets again.

So, why is she out now????
And, why has she not been charged with felony murder????

Very confuseing to me.

I agree kbl8201. And I have read (don't remember where) that NC has the same kind of law. So, why has she not been chraged with it?

If a murder results during a felony, all involved can be charged with murder is how I understand it.

AD was involved... we now know MAM was at the home the night before Shaniya was taken. We know Shaniya's brother said Shaniya drank "water" from a cup and got really sleepy. While the brother was sleeping, he woke up to hear "stomping" and went back to sleep. I think AD knew why MAM was there and she allowed him to assault Shaniya in that home that night. Over and over. SICK.
She then allowed him to take her from the home and now she is dead.

IMO she should spend the rest of her life behind bars. She's sick and twisted and should never be allowed to walk the streets again.

So, why is she out now????
And, why has she not been charged with felony murder????

Very confusing to me.
I told you all my theory...
If she gets locked up for what she did Someone else will also have to be pointed fingers at.
And for some reason that is a "Don't go there topic"
That is what confuses me the most.

Songline, I really don't think that is why.

To me that's a whole different thing. I think AD is the only person on the planet that can be charged as the person that handed Shaniya directly to a murderer.

I know we disagree on the topic of other people involved, but only 1 person had MAM in her house the night before Shaniya was taken. And only 1 person "gave" or "sold" Shaniya to MAM. That is the person who should be charged with felony murder.

JMO

I've been wondering about this too. It makes no sense, because yes, NC does have a felony murder law. There's even a website devoted to ending it.

Here is the law:
http://www.ncsu.edu/police/Information/NCLaw.html

The site summarizes it here as:
It states that any death which occurs during the commission or attempt to commit certain felonies, which include arson, rape or other sexual offenses, burglary, robbery or kidnapping, is first-degree murder and all participants in the felony can be held equally culpable, including those who did no harm, had no weapon, and did not intend to hurt anyone. Intent does not have to be proved for anything but the underlying felony. Even if, during the commission of the underlying felony, death occurs from fright—a heart attack for instance, it is still first-degree murder.

In North Carolina there are only two penalties possible if found guilty: life in prison without parole or death.​

It appears to be typical of all states' felony murder rules, so I don't understand how she avoids it, either. :sheesh:

Songline, I really don't think that is why.

To me that's a whole different thing. I think AD is the only person on the planet that can be charged as the person that handed Shaniya directly to a murderer.

I know we disagree on the topic of other people involved, but only 1 person had MAM in her house the night before Shaniya was taken. And only 1 person "gave" or "sold" Shaniya to MAM. That is the person who should be charged with felony murder.

JMO

There must be a reason why she avoided this charge. I cant for the life of me come up with another reason.
I really do trust my intuition, Call it a hinky meter, call it natural knowing call it premonition.
I do not care what we call it. I trust it totally and completely. have been told before that
My insight is pretty amazing at times. AM I right all the time? NO. just often enough. lol
I am sticking with what I feel. :D
JMO

I've been wondering about this too. It makes no sense, because yes, NC does have a felony murder law. There's even a website devoted to ending it.

Here is the law:
http://www.ncsu.edu/police/Information/NCLaw.html

The site summarizes it here as:
It states that any death which occurs during the commission or attempt to commit certain felonies, which include arson, rape or other sexual offenses, burglary, robbery or kidnapping, is first-degree murder and all participants in the felony can be held equally culpable, including those who did no harm, had no weapon, and did not intend to hurt anyone. Intent does not have to be proved for anything but the underlying felony. Even if, during the commission of the underlying felony, death occurs from fright—a heart attack for instance, it is still first-degree murder.

In North Carolina there are only two penalties possible if found guilty: life in prison without parole or death.​

It appears to be typical of all states' felony murder rules, so I don't understand how she avoids it, either. :sheesh:

IMHO if you charge one person with handing shaniya over irresponsibly, then you have to look at the entire picture.

AD just may escape this charge, and in my mind is the huge question WHY ?????
JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members