OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to google it to see if anyone had written about it yet, but as I was looking at that picture of Madyson taken in the woods, I noticed that her knuckles look scraped....I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this??? Also, I don't know if it is just a shadow, but her jaw looks bruised as well in the picture. That little angel looks terrified in that picture...something was definitely very wrong when that picture was taken....

I also took notice of this picture and not with good feelings, either. If you compare this picture to one dated 8/29/09- just a little over a month beforehand, (from Find the Jamisons facebook page), her eyes are not puffy. She looks like a totally different little girl. She has obviously been crying in the picture in question. IMO- I dont believe either parent took this photo, possibly werent even present.

I also took notice of this picture and not with good feelings, either. If you compare this picture to one dated 8/29/09- just a little over a month beforehand, (from Find the Jamisons facebook page), her eyes are not puffy. She looks like a totally different little girl. She has obviously been crying in the picture in question. IMO- I dont believe either parent took this photo, possibly werent even present.

My opinions only, no facts here:

This is a remarkable case. There are very few cases involving three people disappearing at once that are not voluntary disappearances. However, I believe that this case involves a crime. Strange as it may sound, the money in the truck may have been to pay cash for a property the Jamison family was intending to buy, near the area where their vehicle was found. Anyway, that is the best explanation for the money from my standpoint. They were probably a conservative couple who did not believe in credit. If my theory were somehow true, then the fact that the money was still in the truck would rule out robbery. That reduces the case to three motives.

HEADS UP: The Jamison case will be covered tonight, June 3, on 'Disappeared' which airs at 8pm Eastern Time, on the Investigation Discovery channel.

My opinions only, no facts here:

This is a remarkable case. There are very few cases involving three people disappearing at once that are not voluntary disappearances. However, I believe that this case involves a crime. Strange as it may sound, the money in the truck may have been to pay cash for a property the Jamison family was intending to buy, near the area where their vehicle was found. Anyway, that is the best explanation for the money from my standpoint. They were probably a conservative couple who did not believe in credit. If my theory were somehow true, then the fact that the money was still in the truck would rule out robbery. That reduces the case to three motives.

When I first heard about the cash in the vehicle I first thought it was to pay cash for the property they were looking at. This is one of the strangest cases.

HEADS UP: The Jamison case will be covered tonight, June 3, on 'Disappeared' which airs at 8pm Eastern Time, on the Investigation Discovery channel.

Great I am going to set the dvr for this one.

ok I watched the disappeared show a long time ago and admit I haven't read all these threads. but my instinct, when I watched the show, was that something was not right with this family and I thought that one of the parents might have lured them all into the woods for a murder suicide. I admit that doesn't explain the money but those were my thoughts. It doesn't make sense to me for people to take 30 grand in cash with them anywhere, much less to purchase property, you don't just hand it over right there. it has to take place like in a title office I thought. maybe one parent thought they were going to get all the money for themselves and take off but they felt too guilty and decided to commit suicide, or maybe they had gone so far that they got lost, I don't know. they did and said many strange things prior to their disappearance and there was a gun missing. I think I remember that the wife had threatened someone with that gun recently.

How is it that we know that the website was given to her on the day that they went missing and by the person to last see her?

I heard that this website was written down in SJ's journal right underneath the mans name and number. In addition to that, the names of some companies, the measurements and prices of the very shipping containers being used by said man to build a home with. NS told me that she personally called the person listed with all this info. According to her, he owns and sells these containers- owns a business to do so. She asked him if he had ever spoken to the J's- he did not remember but when she mentioned the name of the man who spoke with them last, he not only immediately remembered him, but how and when he bought and had those containers shipped and who was on the receiving end to sign for them- PC.

I heard that this website was written down in SJ's journal right underneath the mans name and number. In addition to that, the names of some companies, the measurements and prices of the very shipping containers being used by said man to build a home with. NS told me that she personally called the person listed with all this info. According to her, he owns and sells these containers- owns a business to do so. She asked him if he had ever spoken to the J's- he did not remember but when she mentioned the name of the man who spoke with them last, he not only immediately remembered him, but how and when he bought and had those containers shipped and who was on the receiving end to sign for them- PC.

I am trying to clairify some of the things you have just posted. The website was written down in her journal, but there was NOTHING else on that page. I think I know what page you are talking about, with the name of a company and the price of a storage unit. I will post the copies of some of the pages I have. Maybe it will help. They are in no specific order.

journal2.jpg

journal6.jpg

journal3.jpg

journal4.jpg

journal7.jpg

journal8.jpg

photo.jpg

footnote to Biblical references: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/MTrooper/journal4.jpg

Isaiah 58: 12-13 (KJV)

And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Revelations 14: 12 (KJV)

Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

ok I'm sorry, but those knife entries are crazy. and I myself have been dx bipolar but I have never written anything even close to that scary- people as knife metaphors complete with all kinds of diagrams. it is extremely alarming, and def sounds off major danger bells in my head and I would think, anyone who reads them. this was a disaster waiting to happen IMO...I feel pretty confident that they were not in touch with reality at that point. the only thing that would possibly make sense is if they were trying to figure out some kind of tattoo design, and even then I find it extremely disturbing. why are people represented by knives instead of something that doesn't represent cutting or violence? even god is pictured as a large knife. definitely just plain weird.

Steve Quayle site: also crazy.

What did all of you think of last night's case presentation on 'Disappeared'?

I really enjoyed it; it's been awhile since I studied in-depth, so it served as a review piece for me. Starlet seemed quite sincere and believable, not a 'monster-in-law'. They underscored the fact that meth is a huge problem in the area; maybe the Jamison family happened onto some drug or other illegal activity, and they were 'taken out' so they would never talk? Footprints - including child-sized-were found at the site of the vehicle. Bobby suffered from chronic pain and depression, Sherilyn battled bi-polar disorder and went off her meds from time to time, so could be murder-suicide?

What say YOU??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member