2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on find a grave tonite doing research for my life's work of taking photos of Veterans stones in local cemetaries. I was scanning thru the virtual cemetary there when I came upon Caylee's memorial....as I cried in shock it hit me like never before...this sweet angel is dead and there just has to be justice for her.

well I just want to see the Home Depot videos.......am I asking for too much here??...LOL

I was on find a grave tonite doing research for my life's work of taking photos of Veterans stones in local cemetaries. I was scanning thru the virtual cemetary there when I came upon Caylee's memorial....as I cried in shock it hit me like never before...this sweet angel is dead and there just has to be justice for her.

This is fascinating to me and I hope you'll write something about this in your profile.

Thanks

well I just want to see the Home Depot videos.......am I asking for too much here??...LOL

I go back and forth on this. I don't want to get my hopes up, but why not show it in the montage of Casey shopping trips if it doesn't have something seriously incriminating in it?

Saturday was the first day I kept noticing Casey was looking at someone in the audience. I had never seen her look over there that much. I really think the camera guy noticed it too and that is why he looked at Cindy and George. Look at the first 30 seconds of this video, watch how Casey looks to the left with her eyes and mouths something. Watching it full screen helps see it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQCbVLbWgc&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 5 - 6/11/11‬‏[/ame]

Looking to the left.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KTCICPUb4c&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 7 - 6/11/11‬‏[/ame]

This sidebar has gone on so long,I kind of feel like the parents have gone away for the weekend and left the kids in charge...........good time : )

I think they have. I feel like we should be quiet so they don't come in and shut us down.

tiptoe.gif

It reapeared when GA was hanging flyers it was sitting on his table behind a jar

So where was it when the searches happened?

???

The other problem is that Duct Tape often comes in 2 pks or 3 pks. I could see George as someone who might buy them that way in a Home Depot or something. So who knows if it is even the same exact roll of tape?

Obviously sending signals for ICA to steal second base. ;)

Here is what bothers me the most about it. It is illegal for the two to communicate in the court.

Cindy is sitting in that court because of a victims law because she is related to Caylee not Casey. To me it is sickening and a perversion of a law created for victims.

The smell would have been created by body fluids. The smell soaked into the carpet and the carpet placed into the can to which could be tested in the new can ,old carpet new air ,then applying the same theory ,An stinky blanket placed on the carpet on the car could transport the smell into the air and carpet. Smell is transposable.
I was pointing out the jury was most likley expecting DNA or something.

Diapers leak so do bags. I dont think it would be unreasonable to expect they find these thing in the trunk. Compared to other cases they found those things in the trunk of the cars where bodies have been.

They might have found them to but that car HAD to have been cleaned. IMO

From what I understand of the evidence reports that were released, there was no blood evidence collected from the trunk.

Adipocere does not contain DNA.

There was nothing in the trunk from which to obtain DNA, except the one death band hair.

Here is what bothers me the most about it. It is illegal for the two to communicate in the court.

Cindy is sitting in that court because of a victims law because she is related to Caylee not Casey. To me it is sickening and a perversion of a law created for victims.

You know, when they were granted permission to be in the courtroom I felt they should be in the balcony. I still think so... just in case this is happening.

I just got home from a neighborhood BBQ. [ MMMMMM...Short Ribs...yum]

Anyhow, I was really surprised that much of the conversation centered around this trial. Many people here in sleepy Ventura County, California are just learning more about it because of CNN, MSNBC and FOX starting to cover it every night now.

None of the people knew much, but my husband said I knew a lot so I was asked a lot of questions. What I got from these 9 people was this concensus:

They now believe that the baby was in the trunk of the pontiac for a couple of days.

HOWEVER, they need proof that the car was being driven by Casey during that time.

You know, when they were granted permission to be in the courtroom I felt they should be in the balcony. I still think so... just in case this is happening.

I agree. If they are truly there in support of Caylee they should be up there with everyone else who is supporting her!

Are any of you concerned that when the DT puts on their case George will agree with their pool story minus the molesting part to save ICA?

I have a bad feeling. I want to believe the Anthonys finally admit to the fact their daughter caused the death of Caylee but I don't see it in their face.
Cindy doesn't appear to be paying much attention to the prosecution........head down , some say writing away. Even the son, after the disgusting things Baez said about him.....when Baez came up to question him, he smiled at Baez. I don't get it. I was more angry hearing Baez's story than the Anthonys seem to be. I hope I am wrong.

The blond girl and the young guy in the front row were missing yesterday. I wonder if Casey felt comfortable because of that enough to make eye contact with her mom. I am sure the DT does not want her doing it.

I cannot believe that there is even a remote possibility that they are communicating. I hope that JP is on/all over this possibility and will squelch it if it is remotely possible.

moo

Are any of you concerned that when the DT puts on their case George will agree with their pool story minus the molesting part to save ICA?

I have a bad feeling. I want to believe the Anthonys finally admit to the fact their daughter caused the death of Caylee but I don't see it in their face.
Cindy doesn't appear to be paying much attention to the prosecution........head down , some say writing away. Even the son, after the disgusting things Baez said about him.....when Baez came up to question him, he smiled at Baez. I don't get it. I was more angry hearing Baez's story than the Anthonys seem to be. I hope I am wrong.

I don't trust them one bit but do either of them really want to spend any time in jail?

I think the State would go after them and impeach their testimony on many things and charge them to the full extent of the law.

Hard one to know.

I believe they are both capable of telling as many lies as they think expedient.
But how would the DT get past GA's answers to the SA? He said vehemently that if he knew anything had happened to Caylee they would not all be there on that day, when they asked him about the drowning scenario .

They might want to hear one, but I believe more often than not, they don't. Our courts work most of the time, so I am okay if the state doesn't try to show a motive.

I thought the texts she had with Ricardo showed a motive, too bad they were not allowed into evidence (that's what I read somewhere). It was clear that they were both EXTREMELY frustrated in those texts that Casey was not more free and was stuck watching her daughter so much that she couldn't sleep with Ricardo anytime they wanted. I know that normal, rational people cannot fathom how wanting freedom from your child could be a motive for murder, but in Casey's case I think those texts, coupled with all the info about how she spent her 31 days of 'freedom' show a clear motive. She wanted to be free with no responsibilities. There was only one thing standing in the way of that... Like Casey posted on her Myspace: "Everyone lies. Everyone dies." :maddening:

I just got home from a neighborhood BBQ. [ MMMMMM...Short Ribs...yum]

Anyhow, I was really surprised that much of the conversation centered around this trial. Many people here in sleepy Ventura County, California are just learning more about it because of CNN, MSNBC and FOX starting to cover it every night now.

None of the people knew much, but my husband said I knew a lot so I was asked a lot of questions. What I got from these 9 people was this concensus:

They now believe that the baby was in the trunk of the pontiac for a couple of days.

HOWEVER, they need proof that the car was being driven by Casey during that time.

I wonder if some of that has to do with that Wendy lady getting on TV saying Casey was driving someones car other then hers on the 17 to the 19th or 20th of June. I have no idea where she is getting that. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361