Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are various ways that children can be subdued so that they can't fight back. I'll leave it at that. And please note that I've not named names nor accused anyone of any crimes. I specifically am focusing on little Max and the specifics of his death.

So, who do you think would have conducted one of the "various ways" of subduing Max prior to his fall? There was supposedly only one other person in the house, a 13 year old. Are you saying she did it? If not, then you ARE either saying Rebecca did it and murdered Max or Rebecca and her sister are covering up for someone else. I think you should at least outline the possible "whos" in your conjectures if you are going to continue to make them.

So, who do you think would have conducted one of the "various ways" of subduing Max prior to his fall? There was supposedly only one other person in the house, a 13 year old. Are you saying she did it? If not, then you ARE either saying Rebecca did it and murdered Max or Rebecca and her sister are covering up for someone else. I think you should at least outline the possible "whos" in your conjectures if you are going to continue to make them.

The mods have specifically asked that certain issues not be addresesd.

I am not here to accuse anyone of anything. I specifically am stating that MS's accident could not have happened as depicted in the LE illustration Do they have information they are not sharing with the public? Possibly. It might make perfect sense to them, but it does not make sense to me, nor does it make sense to a lot of people, including some with medical degrees and child expertise that many of us on this forum do not have.

From reading the autopsy report -- and I am not any kind of medical expert, I got the impression that when Max landed, he landed head first, not face first, but head first and high on the forehead, so that it was the upper 1/2 or 1/3 of his forehead that took the brunt of the impact. I got this impression from the description of the bruising on his head (that's if I read it right) and the fact that there was no real damage to his face.

I think, just by putting the heel of my hand on the upper 1/3 of my forehead and pushing back, that such a scenario could very likely result in the spinal cord dislocation.

Again - that is just my speculation based on what the autopsy says.

Salem

ETA: I also think it was the scooter that brought the chandiler down, not Max. Having seen a few children go head over heels on bicycles, tricycles and scooters, I can see where Max might have held on to that scooter when he first hit the railing and started to go over, upending the scooter.

I agree with you about where MS landed when he went over the railing. However, that would not explain the bruising around the nose, the clavicle, the abrasions on his spine that match the number of steps above the landing, nor would it explain why he did not have abrasions on his hands from either trying to stop his fall, or cuts from grabbing a chandelier.

Something is just not right that papers were already being filed with CPS absent further testing, a second opinion, nor an autopsy. I think it screams some fairly extreme hatred towards Rebecca prior to Max's death to not validate the possibility of suffocation before deciding she was guilty. It was not long before they knew there was no hope for Max and an autopsy would be performed or could be. I think Nina pushed the CPS paperwork to have a record on file against Rebecca. Did she request that LE looked into it as a murder before contacting CPS?

I'm not privvy to how the system works for sure, but I BELIEVE it's possible that anytime a child comes in injurred as critically as M was that day, that child services may be called in to just cross all the I's and T's. I think it could have just been a precautionary measure.

It's JMHO though.
fran

It does not state that the message was "terrible". It states that the message said RZ was told MS was going to die. That is a fact (a fact that he was going to die, I mean).

I also have not seen a single statement from the family that accused RZ of anything.

I have read the warrants. I see that they obtained phone records from Dina, Jonah, Rebecca. What I see from Rebecca's records (the only ones published) is that she and Jonah tended to text, with very few calls, at least to Rebecca's cell from his cell, during the period of the phone bill. And most of those calls were from Rebecca to Jonah. (He may have called her from his office landline if perhaps he was commuting to his company HQ in Phoenix).

BUT I see nothing except a text from Jonah to Rebecca at 8:43PM on July 12. Unless there is some big proof somewhere of info I haven't found, I don't believe he left her a message late (after 8:43PM) that night. Some allege he could have used an app, but that's not what he has done in the past based on the many texts in the phone records. And the warrants don't say that he said he left her a message. Where did that info originate (that he left her a dire message)? The more I read, the more suspicious I get.

EDITED: ok, I just tested my non AT&T phone, and yes I can send a voicemail without calling someone. And when this happens (I receive such a voicemail), it does not appear in my incoming call history. So "never mind" all the above!!! However, I am curious as to whether Jonah's phone shows a call to his voicemail late that night, which is the way in which one can send a non-call voicemail to another mobile user.
TEXTS:
0bb0d970.jpg

CALLS:
3f237ae1.jpg

FWIW and FYI, I'm not talking about any specific telepone call or text, but I'm sure everyone is aware that when you're in the hospital, they request you turn off your phone. Even in a doctor's office. So it's very plausible that Jonah had his phone off the MAJORITY of the time he was at the hospital with his critically injurred son.

JMHO
fran

Had MS been riding his scooter down a ramp, or jumping down an incline, then his injuries might begin to make sense. But all of his injuries combined with the cause of death and what was available in the home (stairs with landings, for example), it just doesn't make sense, not the way they are telling us.

I have read the warrants. I see that they obtained phone records from Dina, Jonah, Rebecca. What I see from Rebecca's records (the only ones published) is that she and Jonah tended to text, with very few calls, at least to Rebecca's cell from his cell, during the period of the phone bill. And most of those calls were from Rebecca to Jonah. (He may have called her from his office landline if perhaps he was commuting to his company HQ in Phoenix).

BUT I see nothing except a text from Jonah to Rebecca at 8:43PM on July 12. Unless there is some big proof somewhere of info I haven't found, I don't believe he left her a message late (after 8:43PM) that night. Some allege he could have used an app, but that's not what he has done in the past based on the many texts in the phone records. And the warrants don't say that he said he left her a message. Where did that info originate (that he left her a dire message)? The more I read, the more suspicious I get.
0bb0d970.jpg

The phone messages are in another thread, but the SW does state that they were keeping track of phone calls and messages without anyone knowing what was going on, so I'm confident they do have records of everything.

There was an explanation from an AT&T official about the calls and how they are recorded.

The mods have specifically asked that certain issues not be addresesd.

I am not here to accuse anyone of anything. I specifically am stating that MS's accident could not have happened as depicted in the LE illustration Do they have information they are not sharing with the public? Possibly. It might make perfect sense to them, but it does not make sense to me, nor does it make sense to a lot of people, including some with medical degrees and child expertise that many of us on this forum do not have.

Well, t hen w hat does children being subdued have to do with this not matching LE's illustration.

I wish XZ would write an artile "Life at the Mansion prior to Max and Rebecca's death.

Include information regarding who looked after Max, where was JS, how often he was home, the relationship (as she saw it) between JS and RZ, and last but not least, if RZ said anything at all that now rings bells or warning signs in her (XZ) head....

I thought XZ had only arrived Sunday, the day before the accident. How much would she have seen of the relationship?

Well, t hen w hat does children being subdued have to do with this not matching LE's illustration.

It would have to do with why a child could not grab a chandelier as depicted by LE, particularly since said child had no marks on his hands, like lacerations from grabbing glass, or cuts as the chandelier crashed down with him into his hands. It would also explain why his hands had no abrasions from trying to break his fall, while his body was banged up.

I thought XZ had only arrived Sunday, the day before the accident. How much would she have seen of the relationship?

She was there at least overnight with all of the Shacknai children and their father and his girlfriend. Any behavioral or social interaction patterns were well established and certainly apparent to a 13 year old. I would love to hear that all was sweetness and light.

Oh, I didn't know that.. I thought I read XZ spent time with Rebecca...prior to any accident...

That's a good point because MZ has said she only saw JS and RZ together a few times.

She was there at least overnight with all of the Shacknai children and their father and his girlfriend. Any behavioral or social interaction patterns were well established and certainly apparent to a 13 year old. I would love to hear that all was sweetness and light.

I'd rather hear her explanation as to why she couldn't hear MS ride a scooter or run or jump or fall or crash a chandelier or whatever the current theory is, but she could hear RZ call her name, all while in the shower and/or blow drying her hair (different accounts were given to different police officers).

Oh, I didn't know that.. I thought I read XZ spent time with Rebecca...prior to any accident...

She was supposed to stay for 2 weeks, but wound up flying back after getting stitches at a clinic, and going shopping with RZ before boarding a plane back home.

I'm not privvy to how the system works for sure, but I BELIEVE it's possible that anytime a child comes in injurred as critically as M was that day, that child services may be called in to just cross all the I's and T's. I think it could have just been a precautionary measure.

It's JMHO though.
fran

You are probably right. I guess I figure since LE said from the beginning and said it was an accident, that it preempted that or was done in other communication. I also assuming that any claim of suffocation would not be made to CPS until further testing or autopsy was done. So, what would be put in such a file ... particulars of the accident, who was there, what they said happened, doctors diagnosis?

You are probably right. I guess I figure since LE said from the beginning and said it was an accident, that it preempted that or was done in other communication. I also assuming that any claim of suffocation would not be made to CPS until further testing or autopsy was done. So, what would be put in such a file ... particulars of the accident, who was there, what they said happened, doctors diagnosis?

Search warrant says the hospital was going to make a complaint to CPS on July 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee