FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Smith's criminal attorneys said that they will speak about him being the only named suspect soon.

"We've been conducting our own investigation. They've been conducting theirs," said Mark NeJame. "It will be in the very near future we will have public comment.""

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30595395/detail.html#ixzz1oRSLdPuk

or could it have to do with this comment that is supposed to be coming?!?!
MOO

Been revisiting Google maps thinking what if the phone route was a rouse to make up think she is in that area but instead she was taken south and east instead of north and west and there is so much wooded land in that direction... wow

Question for a local
I went down a road called wewahootee road ... wow that is really remote and then I noticed an airstrip in the middle of nowhere called Hells Bay... Whats up with that?
(This area is south of the area previously serached called wedgefield.)

This area just caught my eye.

TIA

Been revisiting Google maps thinking what if the phone route was a rouse to make up think she is in that area but instead she was taken south and east instead of north and west and there is so much wooded land in that direction... wow

Question for a local
I went down a road called wewahootee road ... wow that is really remote and then I noticed an airstrip in the middle of nowhere called Hells Bay... Whats up with that?

TIA

Not sure about Hell's Bay. I do know when Caylee was missing we searched with TES, the property of a gun range on Wewahootee Rd. When I looked at the map there are so many lakes out in that area Red Lake, Buck Lake, there's Moss Park. All with easy access. I wonder if anyone has searched those areas?jmo

Some thoughts for today:
I lay awake at night wondering who helped Dale carry out this plan?
How did they make Michelle disappear without a trace? Dale certainly didn’t act alone. Of this I’m convinced. Does another dark-haired lady now have Dale’s ear?
What was in the Commander’s garage? Where was the evidence concealed?
What develops when some lips start flapping? Secrets are meant to be told and they already started talking.

<modsnip>

Some thoughts for today:
I lay awake at night wondering who helped Dale carry out this plan?
How did they make Michelle disappear without a trace? Dale certainly didn&#8217;t act alone. Of this I&#8217;m convinced. Does another dark-haired lady now have Dale&#8217;s ear?
What was in the Commander&#8217;s garage? Where was the evidence concealed?
What develops when some lips start flapping? Secrets are meant to be told and they already started talking.

<modsnip>

Do we know if Dale was ever a <modsnip> dancer? I figure that would be a way for him to make a Buck or two!!

Do we know if Dale was ever a <modsnip>nDale dancer? I figure that would be a way for him to make a Buck or two!!

I'm not sure if it's ever been determined if he was a <modsnip>ndale dancer, but there are photos out there where he is in is underwear dancing for $$. I think that was the hot body contest or something. Anyways, people can make 100$ by entering those contests. Not to mention the $$ on the side.

I'm not sure if it's ever been determined if he was a <modsnip>ndale dancer, but there are photos out there where he is in is underwear dancing for $$. I think that was the hot body contest or something. Anyways, people can make 100$ by entering those contests. Not to mention the $$ on the side.

Heck, even Casey Anthony entered hot body contests. Must be the thing among young-to-middle age people now, lol. I'm out of the loop lately, lol.

Question for a local

TIA

I think it would be a good idea to launch a SAR thread in the basement so we can put all these areas together in one place. Maybe we can ask some of our SAR experts for input and they can help with the co-ordinates?

MOO

I think it would be a good idea to launch a SAR thread in the basement so we can put all these areas together in one place. Maybe we can ask some of our SAR experts for input and they can help with the co-ordinates?

MOO

This sounds like a good idea, although, I have to admit I'm not fully certain of exactly what it is you're speaking about. I'm a "newbie" so I probably don't know what "SAR Thread" & "the basement" mean on this forum. Can someone expand on that for those of us who don't know what these terms mean? :)

thanks!!!

SAR = Search and Rescue. WS has several professional/volunteer SAR's. The basement is the private forum area for WS members only. Go to the main forum page and scroll all the way down to the bottom, after the Crimes and Trials forum is the Private Forums. You can start a thread in the Parking Lot forum and SAR members will use their expertise. HTH

MOO

Please let me know when the "basement" is ready. I have some GPS coordinates to add. I will be exploring in the area again very soon.

MOO

I do remember working on Hailey Dunn's SAR thread and still get updates... so sad she hasnt been found...:(

MOO

I think that's a wonderful idea. I have some places I'd like to add myself. Thanks for suggesting such a thread.

I tried to enter a hot body contest but was turned away. They explained to me that the contest was not to see who had the worst hot flashes.

Boy was my face red. Really.

Sorry for the OT. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAR = Search and Rescue. WS has several professional/volunteer SAR's. The basement is the private forum area for WS members only. Go to the main forum page and scroll all the way down to the bottom, after the Crimes and Trials forum is the Private Forums. You can start a thread in the Parking Lot forum and SAR members will use their expertise. HTH

A little added info....I believe we need to check with a Mod before any new threads are started. I would double check just to be sure.
But the idea sounds great!

MOO

I think this is a good idea. Every place they search and don't find her is good news. It is good to eliminate areas so you can see what you have left.

I'm not a newbie, but new"ish", however, I think I saw a mod post once that anyone could start a thread (within TOS of course).

I just think that having related threads put together in their own forum is what requires a mod.

Please don't take my word, though, as I only THINK this is correct. Maybe you could PM a mod and ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO~~~ When i do deep thinking about Michelle's situation, (i dont know if you would call it Meditation or something), i keep getting the feeling michelle was poisioned and drown......... poisioned and placed into water to end her life.

I am going to start concentraiting on the "who did it and where is she" concerns the next time i can get into a deep state of mind & awareness about Michelle's situation.

I hope eventually it can be of help to her and her family by the good people here helping to solve this and bring her back to her family.

MOO
Artzypantz

"Your day is coming"... I know Dale used these words for Michelle in 2009. Looks like he had 2 full years to plan her "disappearance" and make those words become reality. I was revisiting some of his past recently. This summary from the examiner really puts things in perspective:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...th-domestic-battery-wife-dies-of-brain-injury

<modsnip>

I've seen no evidence of him turning his life around yet many friends say they have never seen this destructive side of him. What am I missing?

"Your day is coming"... I know Dale used these words for Michelle in 2009. Looks like he had 2 full years to plan her "disappearance" and make those words become reality. I was revisiting some of his past recently. This summary from the examiner really puts things in perspective:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...th-domestic-battery-wife-dies-of-brain-injury

<modsnip>.

I've seen no evidence of him turning his life around yet many friends say they have never seen this destructive side of him. What am I missing?

I've wondered the same thing. How could his "Star Wars" friends not have seen some of the violent side of him that is so well documented.

Didn't any of them see the melee at the MegaCon convention where Dale pushed Michelle and bouncers had to intervene? And then, of course, he left her there. All they probably remember from that incident is that Michelle threw the ring. But, Dale appeared to start the whole thing.

A slew of the Star Wars buds showed up at court to support him at the custody hearing. If any of them had bothered to learn the facts about where the twins spent the majority of their early lives, then they wouldn't have sat there in support. Placing those kids with him just did them more harm.

Someday when they're old enough, they're going to figure out why they have no mom. No amount of lawyer spin is going to be able to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa