Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that the broadcast of the funeral and the subsequent quietness of the media has provoked us to speculate.
It was said in an earlier thread: "this case offends our collective consciousness". IMO we are legally entitled to have an opinion about it. It is in the TOS of this forum that we must state IMO (in my opinion) or MOO (my opinion only) etc. We learned in an earlier post that a Criminal Court will convict/not convict based on the judgement of 'evidence' put before The Court, not public opinion, lynch mob opinion or local gossip.

If that was the case, then the forensic examination will show that. The water in her lungs will be different to that in the creek.

What if the lungs were too decomposed to show the difference.

Why would GBC state publicly that he didn't do it? He hasn't been accused or charged? One usually makes themselves the prime suspect when they do that, I can think of several cases like this eg. Max Sica and Ian Huntly.

Why would people come out and 'support' GBC when he hasn't been charged with anything? Allison is the victim here. His real friends are most likely supporting him in private not in the media.

Many are saying how the Dickies are so great but personally I think their pointed releases to the media are narky...leaving out their granddaughters fathers name off things...even if he did take Allisons life he is still their father and that can not be erased.

Not everyone wants to share their grief with the public, and I don't think they should be judged for not doing so just because 'we' want to dissect everything they say and their body language.

I hope I NEVER have to walk in the Dickies shoes; a man that takes the life of his children's mother in these circumstances - what a despicable act! What loving father would do that to his daughters. JMO.

Pondering a father/son "hug" where there is practically no physical contact; hands in mid-air or holding something, chests apart, heads not touching.

Is it even a hug ... ?

Ok, are we allowed to see who can guess closest to the date there is an arrest?

I'll go for Thursday 21st June 2012. A wild guess.

A report in today's Courier Mail/Sunday Mail of a very well known Aussie, which shows the types of things that happen in a violent drunken rage....could GBC have been drunk as a skunky when Allison returned from hairdresser?? GBC's business was on the ropes...constant arguments about the girlfriends...so he takes to the old bottle...

The damning images show one side of an interior door completely ripped apart, ******* beloved black grand piano overturned, plastered walls punctured with large holes and dents from punches, equipment including a TV and stereo thrown on the ground, a glass table, candlestick holders and picture frames smashed and bottles of alcoholic spirits littered across the floor.

Will need to confirm with mods about posting the link as this contains the name of the Aussie.

Yes, those photos are absolutely shocking ... once a "Golden Boy" of a particular sport! Would have never imagined he could be capable of so much destruction, which apparently also happened when the children were home! This goes to show that we never know what happens behind closed doors in a family! Despicable!

"According to friends, Mr Baden-Clay was left with no salespeople and the business has only office and rental staff who have been assisted by his parents, Nigel and Elaine."

Interesting??? A loyal employee would stay around and help during this really tough time. Seems to me the only people willing(in more ways than one) to help are his parents.

Century 21 owner Charles Tarbey said he was waiting to learn the fate of the Westside franchise but Mr Baden-Clay was yet to seek required approvals to move.

Can anyone elaborate on what this would entail???

IMO Next week's Sunday mail will have the biggest news report of the year???

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...truggling-office/story-e6frep2f-1226367888088

Mr Baden-Clay removed a trailer full of goods from the business yesterday.
Hehe not even going there but at least we now know in some way there was a trailer involved ; )

Mr Charles Tarbey is very concerned about what is said on sites like this. He will have more concerns about what is said in the CBC household should it ever come to communication interception. Here is an example of a Communication interception conviction. These people like the Dickie family not knowing the full circumstances.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/murderer-turner-evil-human-being-emily-longley-s-dad-4900252

What I read between the lines with all the separation between the two families the lack of empathy for the BC's from the Dickies. I think the picture is very clear. I am glad his parents have supported him cause why would anyone else?

:snake:The so called 'pillar' of society man involved in the oh so honorable scouting movement since day dot along with his born to aristocracy family, an advocate for the public school his daughters attend and has become the director of chamber of commerce within the community despite having no valid university credentials and who has built a so called reputation in the real estate business on honesty and integrity yet finds solace in the arms of possibly many women often behind his wifes back who he keeps at bay with violence and threats and has the audacity to further destroy his family unit by parading around with these women for all to see. Yet all the while insisting that he has a quiet little family who he adores and worships. (This is my opinion only of course.) But seriously tell me who is going to come out and support him. This is just the tip of the iceberg!!!! 80% of the iceberg cannot be seen.:rant:

Many are saying how the Dickies are so great but personally I think their pointed releases to the media are narky...leaving out their granddaughters fathers name off things...even if he did take Allisons life he is still their father and that can not be erased"

Quote from Aussie mum above

Are you for real????

"if it was an accidental death a normal person would call an ambulance, gerard seems normal, just an average person,not a psychopath, if he did it accidentally why didnt he call an ambulance?
it would take nerves of steel for an average person to hide a crime like this, so im wondering if it was pre planned"

I read this and felt compelled to reply. We don't know that GBC is an "average" person. There are plenty of appearingly "average" persons who have sociopathic tendencies or are in fact psychopaths. I've said this before - people do not get a diagnosis of psychopathy - unless they are involved in a criminal activity. Or at least extraordinarily rarely. The nature of psychopathy is that these people are "seemingly" "normal"...

There is a very large piece of this story missing. I fear I may be the only one shocked if he gets convicted of murdering her... I suspect there is a third person who committed the murder if she was murdered...

Why would GBC state publicly that he didn't do it? He hasn't been accused or charged? One usually makes themselves the prime suspect when they do that, I can think of several cases like this eg. Max Sica and Ian Huntly.

Why would people come out and 'support' GBC when he hasn't been charged with anything? Allison is the victim here. His real friends are most likely supporting him in private not in the media.

Many are saying how the Dickies are so great but personally I think their pointed releases to the media are narky...leaving out their granddaughters fathers name off things...even if he did take Allisons life he is still their father and that can not be erased.

Not everyone wants to share their grief with the public, and I don't think they should be judged for not doing so just because 'we' want to dissect everything they say and their body language.

I'm a bit shocked reading this post. Could you give any examples of where Allison's parents were "narky"? I would think their media responses have been respectful and honourable to Allison's memory. But I respect your opinion, so would like to know how you came to this conclusion. Personally, I believe they are aware of SO much more than we are. If they choose to not honour GBC in any releases, so be it.

On the flip side, I find it disrepectful that GBC's family have not released any official statements to the public for all the support for the kids or the search for Allison's killer/s. Wonder why?

"if it was an accidental death a normal person would call an ambulance, gerard seems normal, just an average person,not a psychopath, if he did it accidentally why didnt he call an ambulance?
it would take nerves of steel for an average person to hide a crime like this, so im wondering if it was pre planned"

I read this and felt compelled to reply. We don't know that GBC is an "average" person. There are plenty of appearingly "average" persons who have sociopathic tendencies or are in fact psychopaths. I've said this before - people do not get a diagnosis of psychopathy - unless they are involved in a criminal activity. Or at least extraordinarily rarely. The nature of psychopathy is that these people are "seemingly" "normal"...

There is a very large piece of this story missing. I fear I may be the only one shocked if he gets convicted of murdering her... I suspect there is a third person who committed the murder if she was murdered...

I will be shocked if nwe ever know the full story of what happened that night. Those who were there will continue to plead not guilty regardless of evidence and they made sure Alison will never tell.:fence:

Yes, those photos are absolutely shocking ... once a "Golden Boy" of a particular sport! Would have never imagined he could be capable of so much destruction, which apparently also happened when the children were home! This goes to show that we never know what happens behind closed doors in a family! Despicable!

I was shocked to read his wife stayed with him for another 6 months, it sure does show us how different one's public face can be,

This is so true, and I was most upset to see the Clan had removed the tributes from the front fence of the GBC House, it made me feel so sad for Allisons' girls. Thankfully there are a lot of floral tributes etc at Kholo Creek.
Maybe the floral tributes on the front fence of the GBC residence were actually upsetting the little girls - a constant reminder of the Mum they have just lost. The healthiest thing for them is to get on with their lives now, adjust to a 'new routine', and so on.

A report in today's Courier Mail/Sunday Mail of a very well known Aussie, which shows the types of things that happen in a violent drunken rage....could GBC have been drunk as a skunky when Allison returned from hairdresser?? GBC's business was on the ropes...constant arguments about the girlfriends...so he takes to the old bottle...

The damning images show one side of an interior door completely ripped apart, ******* beloved black grand piano overturned, plastered walls punctured with large holes and dents from punches, equipment including a TV and stereo thrown on the ground, a glass table, candlestick holders and picture frames smashed and bottles of alcoholic spirits littered across the floor.

Will need to confirm with mods about posting the link as this contains the name of the Aussie.

Yes I saw the article too. It has crossed my mind that police may have noticed GBC was hung over that next morning, or still reeking of alcohol, or perhaps evidence of drunken behavior as you say. Would be another reason he would need assistance for driving etc that night (would need more than one person to help in this case). All speculation, MOO.

Continuing that on "if GBC was drunk as a skunky"...can hardly drive in that condition??...calls for help to have Allison's body moved from the house...or if he did drive one of the cars it could be fairly erratic driving police were checking out on CCTV roundabout ??

Oh you are a few steps ahead of me! :) I agree, interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708