Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I just have to say you guys are amazing with the things that have come up here. I've been glued to this site for 3 days now!

One question that's been lingering in my mind is, why has AM not done anything with his fb account and all of the comments being made on it? Second, SS was quick to remove his account but AM hasn't? He had a chance before MSM even linked them.

I've made this comment before, but I think that AM looks 'less suspect' by not censoring or removing comments on his FB (or from Twitter). Everyone jumped all over SS when he removed his account ('What is he hiding?' 'What's going on?') -- I think AM looks more innocent in this situation by keeping everything active.

And I recently checked out that trailer pic (from AM's Baja album) again and it's become its own destructive and hateful message board in itself. Quite disturbing!

Sorry for the very poor pics as I was trying to discrreetly take the photo from my phone while......the first pic is the LE van and tv in driveway across the street from the grey barns they are now showingon the news on Roseville Rd in Ayr. The second pic is the barn as of 7:45 pm tonight...doesnt seem to be taped off as shown in tonights 11pm news. Again sorry I didnt get a better pic but I thought it was the yellow buildings with LE in driveway across the street they were looking at that I posted pics of earlier...

C'mon jonv ... I want you to contact Admin and have them change your WS nick to "DashCam" ;)

Thank you for your special effort.

<< Police aren't saying much about what brought a tactical team to the area, only that Toronto police are working with city police on a joint investigation.

A Toronto police forensics van was parked outside the house Monday morning. A Toronto police tow truck arrived shortly after 10 a.m.>>

I'm hoping for best, could be something, saw 20ish dark haired hockey player googling image name (2nd suspect ?). AM big hockey guy.

I don't think the Peterborough raid is connected to this case so that might be a wild-goose chase in terms of sleuthing.

Sorry, I was referring to replying to TridentSleuth's question above when I posted... oops.

Regarding toronto swat home owner: it probably is unrelated, and even in the chance it is related, very well could be renters in the house with completely different names.

sent by my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

:seeya: Before you post speculation about an individual, please verify a connection to this case, and be sure you have the right person. Even unusal names can belong to more than one person.

ETA: Prepare to move over to a new thread. I'll be back to post the link in a few minutes.

C'mon jonv ... I want you to contact Admin and have them change your WS nick to "DashCam" ;)

I agree. The efforts of all the locals are much appreciated.

FWIW

snipped:
"Records show that the home belongs to Alex Brunton. A friend of Mr. Brunton was at the scene around 4 p.m. today and confirmed that Mr. Burton lived in the home with his wife. She last spoke with Mr. Brunton last night (May 12) and hasn't been able to reach him today. Mr. Brunton is well- known in the hockey community, currently volunteering with the Lakefield Chiefs."

http://www.mykawartha.com/news/article/1616587--police-have-taped-off-london-street-home

Hey, come on, you dont think Id actually break the law and be driving while struggling to snap a pic after I realized I left my wallet at home and was driving milling around without identification after rushing out of the house to the scene.....do you? :)

Good evening folks. I'm just getting in and caught up, (I can't believe Tim hasn't been found yet); please forgive me if these questions have already been addressed:

1. Did DM make any flights since Monday?
2. Have any junkyards been checked? (I hate to type that, so sorry, but I'm trying to get inside the mind of these perps, think of places, things and actions that are familiar and natural to them.)
3. How and where are excess airline parts stored and/or disposed of?
4. What specific construction projects, and where, if any, was AM possibly working on past and/or present (I thought I recall a picture of him breaking concrete somewhere a ways back, maybe not...)?
5. Do these guys have ATV's?

Again, we are all holding out hope that Tim is alive somewhere, and I'm sorry to post possible locations in reference to recovery vs. search, but unfortunately we are passing the week mark literally as we speak. :(

Okay.....just wondering........have there ever been any cases in the past where an abducted person HAD been located alive and well YET LE did not report/release such info to the public......because of their ongoing investigation; perhaps trying to lead the perps or higher-ups in the crime ring to believe they were safe so that LE could continue to investigate and gather more info? Like say in the process of their investigation to find the missing/abducted person they learned there was some kind of huge criminal network at play and they wanted to keep things on the down low in order to get the bigger fish involved?

It doesn't make sense to me (perhaps it's wishful thinking?) that they'd have killed TB (unless something unplanned happened and Tim was accidentally killed, etc)......so maybe LE has located TB and he's somewhere safe and confidential that only LE know about....maybe his family know he's alive and well but have to keep things a secret and continue to "play along" about him still being missing....while LE continue their investigation, gather evidence.......maybe it's some big stolen vehicle crime ring, TB has vital info based on what he's seen, experienced, heard while having been abducted.......and LE are using this info/intel to enact a major take-down.

Do you think LE would do this, not report when a victim was safely found? Has this ever been done in the past in Cdn history do you think? If this is a possibility, it could certainly explain the delays due to waiting for search warrants and there not being such a sense of urgency in finding TB.

?????

Regarding toronto swat home owner: it probably is unrelated, and even in the chance it is related, very well could be renters in the house with completely different names.

sent by my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

I agree could be renters because if it is in fact the Alex Brunton shown in the above links who was raided (he appears to be in his sixties) I cannot see him being involved with this gang in which case probably totally unrelated.

Hey, come on, you dont think Id actually break the law and be driving while struggling to snap a pic after I realized I left my wallet at home and was driving milling around without identification after rushing out of the house to the scene.....do you? :)

Heavens to Myrgatroyd ... absolutely not !!

i just spent the last hour researching into AM, jees.. this is getting out of hand.

he lists himself as DM's best friend.. so he's either in on it, or at least knows what DM's been up too.

they also have matching Baja tattoos (I think green shirt was DM anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr