TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Guys, mods/admin have received your requests. We don't have an answer for you yet, but wanted to acknowledge your excellent suggestions.

:tyou:

@mrskeev- C.N.A. numbers were changed "regularly," according to the book I quoted (published in 1984) in Post#1297. They were/are intended for phone company employees only. My presumption is that 303-293-2333 was later re-asssigned to a business.

@magnum p.e.- I'm also a little overwhelmed by all the "mustard" here and on the Seattle Time's site. I'm trying to be as methodical as possible, while still thinking creatively. That said, here is a bit of speculation. I'll follow up with a post on what I think is a more important topic.

Jane Doe apparently used the screen name "Cedar" in some online forums. I don't accept that this is necessarily significant, but I will throw in a guess as to its origin. Jane Doe lived at one time in the Hub Apartment complex on Hudnall Street, in Dallas. According to Google maps, this apartment complex is bordered on three sides by Hudnall Street, Cedar Springs Road, and Cedar Plaza Drive.

I don't understand what CNA #'s are. Could someone enlighten me? TIA

I don't know how Bessie divided and conquered (with subheadings/topic threads) the "Elisa Lam" case but her work made sense out of a big mess. I'm sure other great mods here could do the same, but I'll take this opportunity to say... Hey Bessie!! :D

Agreed! I was in that thread and it got much more off track than anything posted here--the sub-topics were great for getting all the basic facts without getting bogged down in speculation/rumors, although there was a place for that, too. Thanks for considering it again, Bessie!

I don't understand what CNA #'s are. Could someone enlighten me? TIA

They were phone #s you could call to find out who called you from a particular number (before there was reverse lookup, caller id, etc.). Pls correct me if I'm wrong!

I'm starting a new thread here. This one is hugely long! Oh my!

We have been neglecting you guys :)

Stay tuned because this thread will close in about 5 minutes.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member