Misty Croslin Letters Ban Padilla!

Indiana at Heart

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.artharris.com/2010/

“Your attempts to involve yourself in Misty Croslin’s legal defense are unwarranted,” writes Palatka, Florida lawyer Robert Fields, adding that Padilla’s gift of a Ford Taurus, cell phone time and other items to her parents are “unwanted third party contact intended to convince her parents to influence her to work with you.”

Now heres my thing, I want to see more video to see if she talks of LP or if she tell her parents to have nothing to do with him! Only time will tell!

Color me surprised Fields is so chatty with Art Harris.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/

“Your attempts to involve yourself in Misty Croslin’s legal defense are unwarranted,” writes Palatka, Florida lawyer Robert Fields, adding that Padilla’s gift of a Ford Taurus, cell phone time and other items to her parents are “unwanted third party contact intended to convince her parents to influence her to work with you.”
For the most part, I don't have a problem with Padilla or his motives, but even I was worried that he'd get the Croslins a car, etc...to get to Misty. & although that seems like a cause for wariness, I really don't see how it could be seen as legally wrong-so the legal calling out of her parents seems kind of pointless. He works for Misty, not them.

Well then - it looks like MC will be in jail for many years to come. No getting out for her -- which is fine with me. She can do her time for what happened to Haleigh!

Big mistake on Misty's part...He's her only way out....for awhile.

For the most part, I don't have a problem with Padilla or his motives, but even I was worried that he'd get the Croslins a car, etc...to get to Misty. & although that seems like a cause for wariness, I really don't see how it could be seen as legally wrong-so the legal calling out of her parents seems kind of pointless. He works for Misty, not them.

With the parent's legal issues...doctor shopping and the thefts....is Field's their atty or do they have their own?

I have not been following the parents.

Yes but it didn't ban her family...he only has attorney-client "immunity" with MC...I don't see him backing away from his family...and If Hank or Lisa are willing to talk to help themselves...LP has a wide open door....UGH....

This makes me think that Mistys parents know exactly what happened, and Misty is worried that if LP keeps giving them a bunch of free stuff then they will start talking and tell all.

Why else would she care?

I want to know if she returned the money he put on her account. Seeing as it is unwanted she should return it.

As far as the car and cellphone her parents can do as they please. They are grown ups and do not need to ask her permission to accept gifts.

I want to know if she returned the money he put on her account. Seeing as it is unwanted she should return it. we all that won't happen!

As far as the car and cellphone her parents can do as they please. They are grown ups and do not need to ask her permission to accept gifts.

Probably wasted $$$$ for LP, but a blessing for Hank, Lisa and especially Lyndsay.
thanks

This makes me think that Mistys parents know exactly what happened, and Misty is worried that if LP keeps giving them a bunch of free stuff then they will start talking and tell all.

Why else would she care?

Jealousy was one of my first thoughts ....

Did the letter come from Misty? Is she talking outof both sides of her mouth-again? because it does say 'unwarranted', & not 'unwanted'.

Why else would she care?

This makes a lot of sense too. I bet you are right. When Nancy was showing those clips of Misty talking to her mom I found it completely odd that she was all for LP getting her out of jail and then suddenly after that she was doing a complete 180 and having her lawyer send that letter.

Jealousy was one of my first thoughts ....

Oh yah, kinda like her statement about not getting Tommy out first. Deal with him later, work on getting me out first.

I'm sure Tommy will appreciate his loving sister for saying that. It's always been about Misty, and now she's lost control and can't stand it.

Can't wait to see future tapes of her talking about Padilla. And did you notice on the tape, the folks never mentioned they got the car from Padilla (or maybe I just missed it).

Mel

I want to know if she returned the money he put on her account. Seeing as it is unwanted she should return it.

Are you saying Padilla put money in MC commisary account?

:banghead:

Mel

I'm hoping someone can help me out here as I'm a little confused... I watched a video last night of Lisa (Misty's Mom) visiting Misty - sorry but I can't direct you to exactly which one it was - Misty instructs her Mom to get hold of Padilla because she wanted him to bail her out and she would only talk to him AFTER he bailed her out AND if her attorney (Fields) didn't like it, she wanted him fired. Did anyone else see this particular video?
I'm just curious if Misty's attorney is doing what she wants him to do or if he's doing what he thinks is in her best interest regardless of what she wants?

Oh yah, kinda like her statement about not getting Tommy out first. Deal with him later, work on getting me out first.

I'm sure Tommy will appreciate his loving sister for saying that. It's always been about Misty, and now she's lost control and can't stand it.

Can't wait to see future tapes of her talking about Padilla. And did you notice on the tape, the folks never mentioned they got the car from Padilla (or maybe I just missed it).

Mel

In one of the videos I watched Misty was asking if LP got them a car, mom says its real nice, Misty asked what kind of car , mom says a Taurus and something about it being $3000.00 , and then Misty immediately starts brow beating her mother about making sure LP was going to bail her butt out ... Priceless I say :)

I'm hoping someone can help me out here as I'm a little confused... I watched a video last night of Lisa (Misty's Mom) visiting Misty - sorry but I can't direct you to exactly which one it was - Misty instructs her Mom to get hold of Padilla because she wanted him to bail her out and she would only talk to him AFTER he bailed her out AND if her attorney (Fields) didn't like it, she wanted him fired. Did anyone else see this particular video?
I'm just curious if Misty's attorney is doing what she wants him to do or if he's doing what he thinks is in her best interest regardless of what she wants?

You are right I watched it too...these videos where recorded before Mr. Fields had a chance to talk with Misty about LP and LP's terms I believe...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back