Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Forensic Astrology book arrived yesterday (Saturday), so I'll be reading it and trying to decipher all the stuff everyone's been writing about here.

This case is so full of puzzles, each time I read about it, I see something I missed before, overlooked, or forgot about. What a puzzle! I'm hoping something goes down soon.

So the Moon is/will square both Uranus and Saturn? Does the grand trine play a part (Moon, Neptune, Mercury, Mars, & Venus)? Perhaps making the effects of the squares "easier to come into play"? Maybe? Grasping at straws, here, and lots of hope.

I can't believe how rusty I am on all this. :crazy:

We are now entering the window. Moon is now just past square to Saturn, approaching a square to Uranus sometime early tomorrow.

Then we have to wait until it passes a square to Pluto, another little wait.

Something might happen that we hear about, but then again, it might be behind the scene. Time will tell, friends.

Looking at the trine formation to the planets in Libra, maybe we will hear something when the Moon reaches 22 Gemini, and trines Mercury?

It is so hard to be patient!

Just watching the bigger clock, and wondering, like the rest of you.

Jeez Louise and Holy Guacamole, take KC to jail!

BTW, I may have made you "hot" b/c the psychics thread. Not that you claim this, but really they were thrashing about. Expect more traffic. : )

What a day! I am waiting with baited breath! I pray for a "breakthrough' from the Heavens!

We are in the final two degrees of Virgo and the LE study & analysis of the case is nearing completion. These are Virgo activities. Every bit of mental artillery is trained on the defendant and we know this because her Sun is directly opposite 28° Virgo. The opposition always grants awareness and places the light on target. I think LE has a solid grasp of what happened and we are now shifting into the legal strategy phase of the matter, where the solar force will join Mercury, Venus and Mars in Libra. Legal strategy and examination of strengths and weaknesses and directions of argument are Libra activities. One of the most significant considerations will be the strategy needed if Caylee is not found before November (pre-trial & trial) and how fast the prosecution can adapt to new facts if she is.

During trial, I think emphasis will be placed repeatedly on the defendant's nonsense lying, the total claptrap nature of what she fed investigators. Not only will the lies be exposed and mocked for their content but the quality of misinformation offered will be characterised as coldly indifferent to the urgency and gravity of the situation. Not only is Casey's backward Mercury internally afflicting her Mars & Uranus in Sagittarius of What I Know, but the position of Uranus overhead now and for the balance of the year is conjunct or on her Mercury, shattering her statements, disintegrating her lies. What she said, Mercury at 23° Pisces, is at odds with what she knows, 22° Sag. Does Mercury in Water Signs withhold? Does Mercury backward withhold? Is IKE a stiff breeze?

Without Jose Baez, defendant's morale would bottom right now, contemplating the mountain of Virgo detail that has accumulated against her position. Let the avalanche begin!:eek:

We are in the final two degrees of Virgo and the LE study & analysis of the case is nearing completion. These are Virgo activities. Every bit of mental artillery is trained on the defendant and we know this because her Sun is directly opposite 28° Virgo. The opposition always grants awareness and places the light on target. I think LE has a solid grasp of what happened and we are now shifting into the legal strategy phase of the matter, where the solar force will join Mercury, Venus and Mars in Libra. Legal strategy and examination of strengths and weaknesses and directions of argument are Libra activities. One of the most significant considerations will be the strategy needed if Caylee is not found before November (pre-trial & trial) and how fast the prosecution can adapt to new facts if she is.

During trial, I think emphasis will be placed repeatedly on the defendant's nonsense lying, the total claptrap nature of what she fed investigators. Not only will the lies be exposed and mocked for their content but the quality of misinformation offered will be characterised as coldly indifferent to the urgency and gravity of the situation. Not only is Casey's backward Mercury internally afflicting her Mars & Uranus in Sagittarius of What I Know, but the position of Uranus overhead now and for the balance of the year is conjunct or on her Mercury, shattering her statements, disintegrating her lies. What she said, Mercury at 23° Pisces, is at odds with what she knows, 22° Sag. Does Mercury in Water Signs withhold? Does Mercury backward withhold? Is IKE a stiff breeze?

Without Jose Baez, defendant's morale would bottom right now, contemplating the mountain of Virgo detail that has accumulated against her position. Let the avalanche begin!:eek:

Goodbye, Virgo! :rolleyes: I am saying a prayer for LE right now! Thank you so much Tuba! :blowkiss:

I am going to log off and do some serious meditations upon this...I am too tense to be effective at any sleuthing at this point...

OH yes Tuba, "Let the avalanche begin!", thank you for your fascinating
thoughts on the current aspects. They are much appreciated.

Excellent analysis, Tuba!

You did a great job of explaining the energies that are coming in the weeks and months ahead! Don't you think there is a possibility that things are happening behind the scenes with LE this weekend, because of the Moon trine the planets in Libra?

Excellent analysis, Tuba!

You did a great job of explaining the energies that are coming in the weeks and months ahead! Don't you think there is a possibility that things are happening behind the scenes with LE this weekend, because of the Moon trine the planets in Libra?

Yes, I certainly do think that. As we leave Virgo of choices and decisions, I think LE is guided by Mercury and Mars on the fortunate fixed star Spica to see, think and note many interacting facts and probablilties and Venus on Arcturus helps synthesize all of it and give it the sense of a :rolleyes: rounded picture. The right decisions, the best choices are being made. Any turn-arounds will come under the protection of Spica too, as Mercury turns on Spica's degree, 22° Libra.

I think a considerable amount of evidence has been brought together and we see only a lifted corner of the investigative picture. Law enforcement has done a superb job on this case. The judges' renderings of law have been excellent. Reserving opinion on the prosecution but a new lead prosecutor may have to come in, one who could win allies on a jury.

Just checked to see when the Moon will oppose Pluto tonight, and it will be at 11:19 PM.

If past weeks are an example, there should be some event at about this time frame. I wonder if it will be a publicly know event, because Pluto will be in sextile to the Midheaven, and the Moon will be in trine.

All the aspects mentioned in earlier posts about Casey's Sun, the Sun at 29 degrees Virgo today, etc. still apply.

Only a few hours to wait. I am trying not to get excited, for I worry that if I get my heart set on timing working out the way I expect, then I am going to be disappointed.

Must be my cautious Capricorn moon....

hmmmm. Very interesting. I'm hearing it's eerily quiet around the Anthony house this weekend, especially since the regular Sunday night vigil for Caylee has been canceled. The quiet before the storm?

I agree about LE keeping things close to the vest. Why spill all you know and let the opposition in on everything?

My astrological skills are almost nil, I think because I've been having headaches and eyestrain (too much reading about this case, I suspect) but my intuition is working, I believe there is LOTS more info available then we are being told.

Love all the insight here. I just can't understand why I'm so slow to pick it up again (astrology) I've been doing it since I was a young teenager! Highly unusual. I'm reading the thread and making note of the interesting parts. I just hope I can find my brain soon enough to have some input.:doh:

You folks are fantastic! :)

Will be watching with ya mouse... I am capricorn sun and moon with cancer rising....

Bumping because we ended up on Page Two!!!!:eek:

Think I will head for bed. Can't wait up much longer to see if anything becomes public, for I am very tired, and my arthrtic hip hurts.

Will check in tomorrow morning to see if we have learned anything other than that the last timing seems to be a bust!

I don't know about the timing, but things can happen that aren't released until later, at a more convenient time. I wouldn't think an announcement of any kind would be made in the middle of the night - not much of an audience, you know. Another fight that turned brutal at the Anthony home would be announced later, too, probably. Breaking news, something shocking, would possibly be announced overnight, but really, only night owls would see it.

Let's wait until normal working hours. If nothing happens, we can look at more dates and times. :blowkiss: We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, and there are rumors TES will make some sort of announcement tomorrow. :waitasec:

I am going to give it a few more minutes and then my watch is up as well. MUST SLEEP! I FELT the undercurrents today that were and are at work in this case, and I KNOW that there is SOMETHING up...we just have not been privy to it...yet...An avalanche is a thing that once it has begun, there is no force in heaven or earth that can stop it...and Casey's avalanche has begun...

bumping back up...

The 22nd has arrived in all its glory...Let us see what this day brings.

Thanks for bumping magic cat, this is the first thread I looked for this morning. Re: what you felt, I felt something as well, it was almost somber, and 'the quiet before the storm' if you will. BTW, your avi--what an angel!

Thanks for bumping magic cat, this is the first thread I looked for this morning. Re: what you felt, I felt something as well, it was almost somber, and 'the quiet before the storm' if you will. BTW, your avi--what an angel!

Thanks so much lovejac-that would be my brand new granddaughter Lexi, born August 11th-2 days after Caylee would have turned 3. She has given me great insights into the "grandparent" aspect of this...

This is the 1st thread I looked for as well...There is trouble brewing somewhere in all this mess this very day. I know the HOA is going before the judge again with their case to limit protests and that Casey is meeting with her home confinement officer at the sheriffs office, so perhaps THEN is when we might find something BIG out...

Here is to hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members