2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Casey had an offer to move to Texas. Did NG mention that?

Did Littman just back off on his "despite the baseless claims of the defense" to claim the "baseless" part is that GA molested her? How about the part where GA was there? If they want to believe Caylee drowned in the pool, whatever but are they not going to deny GA was there?

Nancy is desperate for Lippman to say that George, Cindy and Lee won't have anything to do with Casey and he won't say it...

I just called Cheney Mason's office to tell him how i felt about his finger flipping of innocent law abiding spectators and of course the phone just rang and rang. There's no e-mail address either. I'm tired of these people. Someone has to stand up to them.

OMG! I can't believe that CM flipped the bird...so disgusting. The whole DF is sickening.
This is so pathetic and watching DS act like a crazy &&&***%. I really think this case has to have the most ( oh I can't say or I will never be allowed back on here.:sick:

How would that work...if she changes her name, but yet writes books, do movies, etc. - she would have to use her real name for that.

She'll probably change her name to Juliet Annabelle Lewis-Gonzalez (*with a hyphen). :loser:

Why does Orange County have to continue to protect her? I bet the County Jail staff are counting down the minutes to get rid of her azz. She is way too much work and way too high maintanence.

HAHA the clip of ICA in jail saying she feels more protected in jail than on the outside.

I'm slowing coming round to thinking that maybe Casey Anthony getting out of jail isn't going to turn out to be justice after all.

I can't imagine any of her previous friends will want to have a relationship with her, new friends (if that's possible) will always look at her and wonder if she did kill Caylee, she'll have to face what she did every day because no one is going to let her forget it, and I really don't think she is going to make that much money. Sometimes the stink with these so called infamous celebrities is just too much, she's also got that big azzed tattoo on her shoulder that will never come off and is her calling card so to speak.

OMG! Casey has a lawsuit against the state of Florida for unlawful detention?! Did anyone know this?

What is it with the bird flipping down there?

Wow.. Nancy says KC suing the state for wrongful detainment???

she wouldn't be IN jail in the first place if she would have admitted this alleged accident. excuse me while I vomit.

I just called Cheney Mason's office to tell him how i felt about his finger flipping of innocent law abiding spectators and of course the phone just rang and rang. There's no e-mail address either. I'm tired of these people. Someone has to stand up to them.

Oh Sweetie, I feel your pain, but don't do that. It won't help anything. Feel free to PM me with anything you want to say to them. I won't do anything with them, except to let you vent - guilt free!

They are just not worth it.

That goes for anyone who feel the need to vent. Please don't do anything dumb! They just are not worth it!

Ask the mods for a thread so we can all tell him what we think.

a cousin of Cindy's says a book is already in the works telling KC's side of the story and how she had a nervous breakdown on 6/16/08

Now how would Cindy know KC had a nervous break down that day? KC hasn't had any contact with her parents since her acquittal??!

She is so full of BS. Nervous breakdown my *ss. People that have nervous breakdowns don't run around partying and having sex and having a great old time. They don't run around stealing and lying either. Once again CA trying to cover for ICA. WHO would believe that? No one but CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304