• Mistaken for a deer.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I don't know and can't even guess.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I don't want to know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is a good idea to throw out there and I think it has been mentioned before..... if that were the case, the girls had to have been high tailing it back to the house - why not call their grandpa on their cell phone?? Because they were just too scared and started running. Who the heck Knows, BUT I SURE WANT TO!!!!

THEY BETTER SOLVE THIS ONE!!!!

Yes, these poor girls, such a shame. I hope they'll find the guy quick let's hope the sketch will lead to tips.

Abduction - i.e. like in a pedophile?????

I still think they would have just picked them up and thrown them in the truck. Besides, IMO, pedophiles are wimps and I don't see them driving around the countryside with guns shooting kids who refuse to get into their car. I can, however, see them more likely being scared $hitless and getting the H out of dodge.

I still think they would have just picked them up and thrown them in the truck. Besides, IMO, pedophiles are wimps and I don't see them driving around the countryside with guns shooting kids who refuse to get into their car. I can, however, see them more likely being scared $hitless and getting the H out of dodge.

Yes as in pedophile! IMO this could have easily become enraged if the girls refused his demands, backed away from him, or maybe even pulled out a phone to call for help. Also how many children are killed by these wimps every year??

Yes as in pedophile! This could have easily become enraged if the girls refused his demands, backed away from him, or maybe even pulled out a phone to call for help. Also how many children are killed by these wimps every year??

True, but only after they have had their "fun" with them......

True also. Perhaps there's a first time for everything....
:blowkiss:

One of the reasons this case is so interesting ---- there are no many possibilities. I would love to at least have some news - any news......

Pedophiles are ruthless, unpredictable and dangerous.

It would be very hard if it was only one person to get two girls to cooperate in order to contain them.

I can see pedophiles capable of anything and many times they can kill the ones they have targeted.

I think these girls froze in their tracks when they looked into his eyes. He may have already started trying to lure them to ride with him before they even got back to the place where they were shot and killed and they totally gave him the cold shoulder before then and walked on. Then when they got to the same place a witness said he was stopped, he was waiting for them, already with murder on his mind imo and when they came there he killed them both and left as if nothing had happened.

I was wondering if maybe it could just be two other kids, out playing with their parents guns, and something happened? Maybe they shot the girls because the girls saw them with the guns and they didn't want to get told on. Kids don't always think rationally.

i thought about this case last night, in bed.....i voted just now, & i'm sticking with revenge, regardless if the youtube posts are true or not.....i must agree with poco also....i don't see a pedo trying to abduct both girls, then shooting them...i don't see this as gang/drug related either though....

I still think it's because they witnessed something, probably drug related.

I say an abduction gone wrong, or just a "thrill kill", and by that I also include someone who was pissed at society or was triggered by some personal conflict, and the girls were just a target to release that anger.

I voted for the silencing of possible witness. I think the girls happened upon a drug deal or cooking and that was that. They knew this person therefore they had to be silenced. I am thinking he maybe a friend of a friend that they didn't know well, but could recognize on the street.

I think something was going down in the woods behind them. The police helicopters spent sometime that evening searching that woods. They were looking for someone or something.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why someone would go into the "woods" to cook their meth. Why risk hauling all the ingredients & equipment out in the middle of several homes & start cooking it up? The stuff reeks to high heaven & they would be a heck of a lot safer sealed up in a house instead. Who manufactures drugs out in the open???

BTW, Hi everyone! :Banane19: I'm Claudia & I have been a lurker for a while, but this case is driving me so crazy that I just had to jump in the convo.

ETA: I just read over on another thread about these "mobile meth labs". Never heard of such a thing, and I am unfortunately very familiar with the drug scene (or should I say used to be) - these guys are clear idiots. Cooking out in the open like that has GOT to be the dumbest move ever. As they say, consider the source, I suppose.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why someone would go into the "woods" to cook their meth. Why risk hauling all the ingredients & equipment out in the middle of several homes & start cooking it up? The stuff reeks to high heaven & they would be a heck of a lot safer sealed up in a house instead. Who manufactures drugs out in the open???

BTW, Hi everyone! :Banane19: I'm Claudia & I have been a lurker for a while, but this case is driving me so crazy that I just had to jump in the convo.
Hi Claudia, welcome.....:)

This case is mind boggling. I sure wish they would pick up these guys.

Welcome Claudia!

I feel the motive may be revenge against a family member by an enemy they made. Both Taylor's and Skyla's family left Oklahoma City because of the violence there, escaping to what they felt was a safer environment. But, both families have family members who've been arrested for criminal activities, or have associated with criminals.

I don't feel the girls witnessed meth being cooked. I feel meth cookers would seek out a more secluded area than a road that's been described as a well-traveled road, leading to a bridge that's a known area where teens hang out.

I don't feel the girls witnessed a drug exchange. From what I understand, drugs are packaged and the package is exchanged for money. If the girls witnessed a drug exchange they wouldn't know what's in the package and make the assumption they were seeing a drug exchange.

I doubt it was an abduction gone wrong, as in most cases of child abduction the abductor flees when he's not successful. I think too, that an abductor would prowl more urban areas looking for a victim.

So, I voted for revenge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back