NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but i am pretty sure that is the case. It is always funny how once things are put into legaleeze on court documents they never really resemble what they really are, lol.

Mortgage must have been the proper designation in the court docs for "she ripped off the local rent-a-center and didn't return their (insert furniture item here)"

tyvm!!!

------i also don't know what the "J" means in the domestic violence conviction flag, but if you go down to the bottom of the page, that "J" was at that time an "R" ,in that same box, for the first nine records.

http://www.wikiupload.com/cxySvYZb

I saw it being discussed earlier in this thread I think or towards the end of last on. If I recall we speculated "juvenile" and then others said it more likely meant a "judgment" was entered on that matter. Do not know the answer but willing to throw you the breadcrumbs to follow should you choose.

Could our Aussie friends check out ABs criminal record there? Surely he wasn't an innocent lamb who was turned into a child murderer/accomplis to murder/bad check writer by an evil woman..

We wish we could!! Not such a straightforward process here, we've looked into it believe me, and we just don't have the right. And agree with you that it would shed some light onto what he was like independent of EB which could be important.

Now I feel I can sleep but I don't want to miss out on any news today. I wish my computer could buzz me if new information did come out. Like an alarm!

aww Lera, just go catch a couple of zzzzs. You can't go on fumes forever and once there is news we need you thinking clearly, not zombified Lera!

Brittany Bentley is the one who filed the charges for the communicating threats and trying to be run off the road (by EB and AB). She also claimed that she called DSS. Later she came out and admitted she never called DSS and is a self admitted drug addict. She also had a history of bad blood with EB for things like money owed (for drugs???). There are also family members who have stated that BB left her infant daughter in the care of EB many times. (this last part was not in MSM but rather in FB postings and on Zahra's now closed Love 4 Zahra page)

The fact that the charges related to Brittany's claims were DISMISSED WITH LEAVE by the judge makes me believe that he /she had reason to doubt Bentley's claims as well.

I'm aware of most of that, didn't know about the infant daughter supposedly left with EB, though. I guess what I was asking for was elaboration on was your statement that you don't believe her (sorry, I should have been more). Is it that you think she's lying about the road incident, embellishing things, or you just don't put much stock in anything she says?

I don't know what it means, sorry. I would like to know if AB was charged/convicted of domestic violence. He has a J marked in the box for domestic violence conviction flag. I would like to know what that means. Maybe someone from there would know and explain. Thanks

I just spoke with Caldwell County about these fields. Based on the conversation I had with someone in their Criminal Division -- IMO, we should not rely on the codes in either the Domestic Violence field or the Blood Alcohol Content field. We did a quick comparison over the phone of some of the case #'s and found that on some case #'s (using my source for the criminal records) there were codes entered in the fields; BUT in the records maintained in the County database, those codes are not there.

I'd say there is probably a data entry (or transfer) error between the county and the online source where I located the records.

FYI, anyone there in NC can request copies of the records directly from the County.

FAX your request in advance to Caldwell County at 828-757-1479
Attention: Criminal Division

Include your contact info with your request. They will pull the files and call you to let you know how many pages, what the copies will cost, and when you can pick them up.

Fees for copies are $2.00 for the first page and .25 for each additional page (per case #, I believe - I could be wrong)

Hope this helps!

ETA: In your request, it makes sense to ask for copies pertaining to a list of Case #'s (or a single Case #, whichever. But that is the identifier the county can use to pull the files.

ty agatha for being our fact checker in the area of court docs. you are rockin it luv

------i also don't know what the "J" means in the domestic violence conviction flag, but if you go down to the bottom of the page, that "J" was at that time an "R" ,in that same box, for the first nine records.

http://www.wikiupload.com/cxySvYZb

Thanks sure would be nice to know. Maybe something associated with the blood alcohol. Just don't know

I'm aware of most of that, didn't know about the infant daughter supposedly left with EB, though. I guess what I was asking for was elaboration on was your statement that you don't believe her (sorry, I should have been more). Is it that you think she's lying about the road incident, embellishing things, or you just don't put much stock in anything she says?

Yeah I don't put much (any) weight in anything she says TBH ..... :loser:

I just spoke with Caldwell County about these fields. Based on the conversation I had with someone in their Criminal Division -- IMO, we should not rely on the codes in either the Domestic Violence field or the Blood Alcohol Content field. We did a quick comparison over the phone of some of the case #'s and found that on some case #'s (using my source for the criminal records) there were codes entered in the fields; BUT in the records maintained in the County database, those codes are not there.

I'd say there is probably a data entry (or transfer) error between the county and the online source where I located the records.

FYI, anyone there in NC can request copies of the records directly from the County.

FAX your request in advance to Caldwell County at 828-757-1479
Attention: Criminal Division

Include your contact info with your request. They will pull the files and call you to let you know how many pages, what the copies will cost, and when you can pick them up.

Fees for copies are $2.00 for the first page and .25 for each additional page (per case #, I believe - I could be wrong)

Hope this helps!

ETA: In your request, it makes sense to ask for copies pertaining to a list of Case #'s (or a single Case #, whichever. But that is the identifier the county can use to pull the files.

Brilliant! Thanks for doing that.

I've seen NOTHING .... to indicate that AB has a conviction or even any charges of domestic violence.... where is this coming from ???

ETA I see it now. It has to be some kind of code maybe for the type of offense? But I don't think we have any proof of charges or convictions of domestic violence ????

The J and R codes are on his record and I just want to know what they mean.

Nurse, I say we track ole rad down and teach him how to tweet!

anyone else thinking this whole hearing is takinga long time compared to how long a hearing on such an offense should take? I am really on pins and needles to hear what is happening.

anyone else thinking this whole hearing is takinga long time compared to how long a hearing on such an offense should take? I am really on pins and needles to hear what is happening.

I think it's taking too long, but them I have NO ---- what ever that stuff is called.

Minor charge on Elisa has still not started. See new video of her at 5 on WCNC.

per Rad ^^^

IMHOO I think that she had to return to the afternoon session and has not had her go of it yet....

usually based on what I know of local hearings of this sort (don't ask) and from tv shows, these things are usually pretty qwik. Guess its taking longer because of the periphary matters concerning Z?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288