POLL: What do you think happened to Stacy?

What do you think happened to Stacy?

• Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing.

Votes: 39 6.0%
  • Drew is responsible for his 3rd wifes death and Stacy being missing.

Votes: 610 93.1%
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing but has nothing to do with his 3rd wifes death.

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • None of the above. We don't know anything yet.

Votes: 19 2.9%

• Total voters
The law of averages is WAY to high on all those dead people being connected to DP if you ask me...just reaffirms my belief he is a sociopath on the order of Bundy as my opinion is there are more bodies associated with him then we even know. SOOOOOOOO glad he is in jail.

I wonder if he drugged her and then killed her. He used a knife to intimidate his 3rd wife IF I am remembering correctly as to which wife he did that to.

I do believe he may have used a knife or rope for a quiet kill while she was drugged. Anyone know how much Stacey weighed?

I do believe the blue barrell and/or the large Rubbermaid container was involved here too.

Maybe I have watched 'Rear Window' too many times. The victim there was removed in several trips and packages.

Finding the blue barrell is critical, Stacey could have been placed in a drugged state into the barrell, and then killed before she revived. The barrell would hold any forensic evidence.

WE don't know how large the Rubbermaid container was do WE?

O/T But....I Love your camping siggies. (Is that what we call them? I am still new, so I am learning the jargon.) :seeya:

Having been married to a man/cop much like Drew Petersen, I would bet my life on the facts...

1. the "Blue Barrel" is a diversion. Drew DID NOT have anyone help him with anything..he did it all by his lonesome. If my ex said it once, he said it 1000 times...if you ever kill anyone...do it ALONE and tell NO ONE. Then the only person that truly knows is YOU. NO ONE can EVER roll on you or rat you out.

2. The diversion created by the Blue Barrel took cops far away from where he actually buried Stacy. Cops were so intent on the barrel that they completely overlooked possible other clues.

3. He buried her deep. Maybe in a mine, maybe by or near a graveyard, or in something that was going to be covered with cement. I don't think he would chance a construction site tho, to many possibilities that something could happen where she would be found before cement was poured.

I also think he killed more than the ex and her. If Stacy is buried, I think she is buried near another body that has never been found. This guy didn't start with his ex...he' s a sociopath and I am convinced he killed before. Would be interesting to do a timeline / history for him and cross check with missing women in the area he was..particularly prostitutes or young women that have come up missing.

Of course, JMO

I have always thought the blue barrel was a decoy and if the case ever goes to court Drew will produce the barrel that he has had stored this whole time. The last person Drew would ever have help him is a drunk and drug user.

The church is an idea but there was another place she wanted to be and that was out painting the house for her brother.

She also wanted to be with her mother who disappeared while walking to church.

Here is something I always wondered about. At some point early on Drew said he was doing some landscaping work. I remember some of us doing research on another site and we found out Drew had a buddy who worked at a big chipper, mulch plant in Bolingbrook that used trees and limbs and stuff. It would be run through a chipper then put on barges to go down the canal for sale.

Then I saw this story.

http://wiki.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102907&DisplayType=flat&setCookie=1

FRANKENMUTH, Mich. -- Michigan State Police in Frankenmuth are investigating a woman’s report of finding a human tooth and possible bone fragments inside a bag of mulch.

The Bloomfield Township woman said she purchased the mulch at a Frankenmuth-area hardware store, but the mulch originally came from a distributor in Rock Island, Ill.

Police in Rock Island confirmed the tooth was human, but they don’t know if the bone pieces are human or animal.

The company that bagged the mulch said it operates all over the country and the bag could be more than two years old.

Rock Island police said they are going through missing person reports for a possible connection.

Here is a video on it.

http://www.mefeedia.com/news/18741104

I always wondered if they did any DNA testing on that tooth or bones.

Here is something I always wondered about. At some point early on Drew said he was doing some landscaping work. I remember some of us doing research on another site and we found out Drew had a buddy who worked at a big chipper, mulch plant in Bolingbrook that used trees and limbs and stuff. It would be run through a chipper then put on barges to go down the canal for sale.

Then I saw this story.

http://wiki.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102907&DisplayType=flat&setCookie=1

FRANKENMUTH, Mich. -- Michigan State Police in Frankenmuth are investigating a woman’s report of finding a human tooth and possible bone fragments inside a bag of mulch.

The Bloomfield Township woman said she purchased the mulch at a Frankenmuth-area hardware store, but the mulch originally came from a distributor in Rock Island, Ill.

Police in Rock Island confirmed the tooth was human, but they don’t know if the bone pieces are human or animal.

The company that bagged the mulch said it operates all over the country and the bag could be more than two years old.

Rock Island police said they are going through missing person reports for a possible connection.

Here is a video on it.

http://www.mefeedia.com/news/18741104

I always wondered if they did any DNA testing on that tooth or bones.

Fascinating! I think that this would be a way that DP would choose to get rid of a body. He is such a sociopath and this seems like a perfect way for him. He is in the top 5 of men of all time who creep me out! :yuck:

I don't think he had that much time. From how I understand it, she was likely deceased that morning. Later he loaded the container in the latter part of the evening with his relative and then both vehicles were back in the drive by 2:30 am...correct? And if he needed help loading the container, odds are he could not (or would not...he strikes me as sorta doopy) carry it to far once out the truck...much less dig a large deep hole in midst of the night. No... I think he would of weighted it down and drove to a pond or river that was somewhat accessible by car with little carry distance involved.

He lives off of Weber road. The park he and his relative went to was reportedly off of Weber Road. The airport is near Weber Road. The coffee shop is near Weber Road. Linear thinking....

Is there a map somewhere that depicts all the nearby places searched thus far (so effort is not doubled)?

Residential ponds would be no good due to the high concentration of people that could witness strange nighttime behavior. So I would surmise an industrial Pond not too far off his Weber Road beaten path....

Many of these ponds were built in the late 90's. Overtime, most of these ponds become silted up or have water quality issues which requires the owner to employ constructive efforts to correct. Many of these ponds in the industrial area are owned by a few large corporations which own the property and lease it out (Prologis is one company that comes to mind. Centerpoint is another). Perhaps Stacy's family should apply some pressure to these large companies and request that when and if a pond requires some sort of treatment, they also spend a few extra thousand to have the pond scanned for abnormalities or drained for exploration. As long as wasn't a immediate requirement imposed, I bet they would play ball....and who knows? Can't hurt to try.

Court rules to allow hearsay in Drew Peterson case

"(CBS/AP) CHICAGO - Two of Drew Peterson's ex-wives can effectively testify from the grave during the trial of the suburban Chicago police officer who is charged with murder in one of their deaths and suspected of killing the other, an appellate court ruled Thursday."

more @

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...rules-to-allow-hearsay-in-drew-peterson-case/

As Drew Peterson faces murder trial in death of third wife, a question lingers: Where is Stacy, wife No. 4?

"He has not been charged because we don’t have a body," added Stacy Peterson's aunt, Candace Aikin,

I sure hope Stacy's family is familiar with the same man John Spira's family is in contact with who specializes in no body murder cases. It is my understanding DuPage County LE will not work with him in the capacity he and John's family were hoping for. Stacy's case is in Will, so perhaps Will county investigators will be more open to working with this man.

Thomas A. (Tad) DiBiase, "No Body" Guy
http://www.nobodycases.com/

I for one would love to see Drew charged and convicted in both cases.

I don't think he had that much time. From how I understand it, she was likely deceased that morning. Later he loaded the container in the latter part of the evening with his relative and then both vehicles were back in the drive by 2:30 am...correct? And if he needed help loading the container, odds are he could not (or would not...he strikes me as sorta doopy) carry it to far once out the truck...much less dig a large deep hole in midst of the night. No... I think he would of weighted it down and drove to a pond or river that was somewhat accessible by car with little carry distance involved.

He lives off of Weber road. The park he and his relative went to was reportedly off of Weber Road. The airport is near Weber Road. The coffee shop is near Weber Road. Linear thinking....

Is there a map somewhere that depicts all the nearby places searched thus far (so effort is not doubled)?

Residential ponds would be no good due to the high concentration of people that could witness strange nighttime behavior. So I would surmise an industrial Pond not too far off his Weber Road beaten path....

Many of these ponds were built in the late 90's. Overtime, most of these ponds become silted up or have water quality issues which requires the owner to employ constructive efforts to correct. Many of these ponds in the industrial area are owned by a few large corporations which own the property and lease it out (Prologis is one company that comes to mind. Centerpoint is another). Perhaps Stacy's family should apply some pressure to these large companies and request that when and if a pond requires some sort of treatment, they also spend a few extra thousand to have the pond scanned for abnormalities or drained for exploration. As long as wasn't a immediate requirement imposed, I bet they would play ball....and who knows? Can't hurt to try.

Interesting post. I'm just seeing it now, but with the extreme drought, I imagine many of these ponds and waterways would be at very low levels perhaps exposing evidence which was below water prior to the drought.

Something people in the area should keep an eye out for and in mind.

Court rules to allow hearsay in Drew Peterson case

"(CBS/AP) CHICAGO - Two of Drew Peterson's ex-wives can effectively testify from the grave during the trial of the suburban Chicago police officer who is charged with murder in one of their deaths and suspected of killing the other, an appellate court ruled Thursday."

more @

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...rules-to-allow-hearsay-in-drew-peterson-case/

I am so glad this is finally going to trial! And, I am LMFAO at the DP/Cowardly Lion pic! OMG! They could be twins!!!

:floorlaugh:

Bumping for Stacy. She must be enjoying at least a little bit of satisfaction now, knowing she helped get DP convicted. Praying she is located soon, for her loved ones' sake.

What can we do to get Stacy's case back in the spotlight and renewed efforts to look for her?

What can we do to get Stacy's case back in the spotlight and renewed efforts to look for her?

Based on James Glascow's statements after the trial, I have a feeling that after DP is sentended for the murder of KS, they will go after him for SP, thus bringing it back in the spotlight. IMO, he wants to ensure the sentence will keep DP in the slammer for the rest of his life before he files charges in the SP case.

I have a few questions regarding Drew and his airplane. Is it at all possible he could've taken it out at the time Stacy went missing? Is it possible he could take it flying without anyone knowing? Could he find ways to fly under the radar?
I tried Google mapping Bollingbrook, but am not too sure what would be the closest and easiest forested area to "drop something out of a small plane". On the other hand Lk Michigan is just to the east.
Is it possible to fly a small plane and push a body out the door at the same time as you're piloting?
I don't know why, but I always think of Drew's airplane. And, when I read (just recently) that Drew offered the pastor a ride...after calling him concerned as to why he was seen talking to Stacy, well, you know I thought he may have disposed of Stacy via the plane, if it is possible. That I am not sure of.

I think he had something to do with his 3rd wife's death and I think he killed Stacy. I hadn't thought about Stacy possibly knowing something regarding the death of wife #3 but it makes sense.

Watch his interviews. Watch his body language. The guy doesn't give a rats *advertiser censored* that his wife is missing and his kids are motherless. Furthermore, he thinks that because he's a cop, he can beat the system. If he got any more arrogant they'd have to put a picture of him in the dictionary.:snooty:

All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. :waitasec: Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?

BBM

Handsome? I dunno about that, MOO. He gives me the creeps.

BBM
ITA!
www.acandyrose.com has this all for reference!

Oh my frickin Lord! I had no idea all that stuff from that link you supplied Carolina! Thank God he is in jail now..that is WAY to many people ending up dead...DP reminds me of that cop down in Florida? was it, that turned out to be a serial killer. I wonder how these guys pass the psychologicals their given in order to even become police officers. Of course, when you're a true sociopath, you could probably pass anything

I have read in a few links refrences to Drew being a pot smoker. Didn't the police dept ever drug-test their cops? Wonder how he got away with that?

The Drew Peterson movie is replaying-again-tonight.

For anyone who thinks DP could have dumped Stacy's body from his light aircraft- here's a pic of it:

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_airports_cushing.htm

And also-

"I asked my boyfriend (a.k.a. Sky-God) the same question. Even light planes cost a half million dollars or more so how could this sleezoid afford to own one? Answer: Mr macho moustache can't really fly legitimate aircraft.

It turns out Drew Peterson isn't a "real" pilot. He has a license with Sport Pilot Privileges Only which means he can only fly ultralights and home-built fabric putt-putt planes weighing under 1,320 lbs. that fly up 87 knots or 100 mph.

If he tried to fly with her body in an ultralight over Lake Michigan it would probably be over-gross weight."

from this link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071124192337AAhZ1dx

And this link, which explains what was real in the movie and what parts had a wee bit of artistic license applied:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/...his-personality-but-takes-some-liberties.html

"Producers apparently went for safety when it comes to flying — they show Lowe as Peterson working on a small, single-engine aircraft he owned. Peterson’s plane was an open-cockpit, ultra-light that could have passed for a go-cart with wings."

abbie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back