MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In plain sight! Really?! That leads me to believe they were also in plain sight of the children as well.

And now I'm confused. I thought earlier LE stated there was no blood found on or in the SUV? Yet this article is dated today and says technicians will be testing the vehicle.

I think this article was just going off the presser from yesterday. Repeating what was said.

I thought I saw on here that a white van had been taken earlier. There was a pic of the cars at the house and someone said it's the one next to the house.
I am sick today with a virus, and it's maybe clouding my thinking.

Perrise Thomas WJTV ‏@Perrise_Thomas 3m
"Our family is incomplete without Myra." -Gregory Lewis
I'll have more from the emotional father on #NC12 at 5&6

Perrise Thomas WJTV ‏@Perrise_Thomas 3m
"The woman I married wouldn't hurt a fly." -Gregory Lewis, father of missing two year old, Myra Lewis

Perrise Thomas WJTV ‏@Perrise_Thomas 2m
Gregory Lewis, father of missing toddler, Myra Lewis tells me he is working with the #MCSO and school district to protect his other children

I wish I knew what kind of weapon she was in possession of. The original press release of the charges stated "felon in possession of a concealed weapon". I've been wondering how accurate that is. If the weapons were laying around the house in plain view, that wouldn't be "a concealed weapon". Bear with me, I really do have a point. It makes a huge difference to me and the direction my brain goes, if she was carrying a pistol in her purse or even had said firearms casually laying around the house as opposed to hunting rifles hanging from a rack on a wall or hidden in a closet. Obviously, the law was broken in either of these cases, and technically the law was broken even if she had one shot gun shell in a drawer in that house, weapons present or not.

I guess, if I knew that they just chose to keep hunting rifles in the house vs her packing a pistol helps me to rationalize the ideas circulating in my head. Trying to make sense of something without all of the facts here, I guess. I hope this makes sense. Hopefully we will get some answers at 3:00 :dunno::anguish::sigh:

I thought I saw on here that a white van had been taken earlier. There was a pic of the cars at the house and someone said it's the one next to the house.
I am sick today with a virus, and it's maybe clouding my thinking.

Same here sophie. Freezing, then burning up! It's + 70 here today, and I have spent the last three hours under my electric blanket. :( I love your nic btw. Old southern charm. :) Hurry up presser, I'm freezing to death. I only crawled out from under my blanket, to watch it. :( Duhhhhhhhhhhhh! I have a lap top!!

Same here sophie. Freezing, then burning up! It's + 70 here today, and I have spent the last three hours under my electric blanket. :( I love your nic btw. Old southern charm. :) Hurry up presser, I'm freezing to death. I only crawled out from under my blanket, to watch it. :( Duhhhhhhhhhhhh! I have a lap top!!

Me too, and it's 70s here. This case has made me feel worse. That nic was my English Bulldog's name. She's no longer with me. Yes it a southern thang.
I can't get the live stream!

When the state takes your children, do they bring a court order with reasons? Or do they knock and take??

they can only "knock and take" if clear and immediate danger exists. any other case, they'd need a court order.

btw, fourth amendment protects our rights as far as even allowing them entry into our homes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

they can only "knock and take" if clear and immediate danger exists. any other case, they'd need a court order.

btw, fourth amendment protects our rights as far as even allowing them entry into our homes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So traumatic for children!!

Please, someone post updates. I don't have working sound on my desktop.

I must think everybody is on MY time. Never occurred to me to check. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail