MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
this beautiful toddler has been missing a week and no media coverage?
The news drones on and on about that guy in South Africa who shot his girlfriend (allegedly) and nothing about Myra? What's wrong with our media?
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Perrise Thomas WJTV ‏@Perrise_Thomas 14m
Tweet 1/2: Two Madison County deputy patrol cars are posted on Mount pilgrim rd. near the home of missing two year old, Myra Lewis.

Perrise Thomas WJTV ‏@Perrise_Thomas 13m
Tweet 2/2: I'm told the deputies are "monitoring traffic" and are not searching for Myra Lewis at this hour.

https://twitter.com/Perrise_Thomas

Maybe deputies are 'monitoring traffic' in order to keep the media out. IDK just guessing. Or possibly making sure no one in that area takes off.

Our Annette Peagler spoke with Ericka Lewis' mother on Sunday and she said the family is upset about Lewis' arrest.

Lewis's mother is upset because of the speculation on social media (Facebook and Twitter) that suggests the parents have something to do with Myra's disappearance.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=24926090

Was just reading through one of the links posted upthread and saw this. I think Lewis's mom needs to be addressing this with some of the other family members then instead of addressing the media about it. Because having been viewing the pages myself for about a week now I can say with certainty that's where most of that talk originated from!

this beautiful toddler has been missing a week and no media coverage?
The news drones on and on about that guy in South Africa who shot his girlfriend (allegedly) and nothing about Myra? What's wrong with our media?
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The media has no idea how many people follow missing person cases like we do. All missing children's cases should get more attention, imo.

So traumatic for children!!

yeah. no matter what the circumstances. dcf once filed an emergency petition for me to have full custody. judge waited a month & issued a ruling on Christmas eve that they be removed from their location immediately. really, WTF? I just looked like a witch for removing them on a fun day...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member