NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

OK ... I HAVE to ask about LP! Why does he give information that he seems to have known all along, NOW? Why didn't he give that information THEN?

Tonight, if I heard him right, he said something about somebody telling him ... let's go get the body, and he asked if she was alive or not, and they said no, she's dead.

What???

Did I hear him wrong? I can't believe that he throws out information that he seems to have known all along, but didn't tell it at the time, and tells it now.

I'm truly confused about him. Is he just making this stuff up as he goes along, or has he truly known all of this all the time? If he has known, wouldn't he be in trouble for not telling THEN?

OH! my head hurts!!! :banghead:

When it gets this crazy I try to just take a deep breath and pray the state has so much more that we have not even a clue about and that will be enough.

I think we can count on it.:)

I'm so confused. Why did LP and team think that the PI was related to the A's b/c of his name????? PI's name is D. Casey, KC is the tot moms first name. what am i missing here? What is LP talking about??????

yep, I heard that also, don't know what he meant????:confused:

The question to me seems to be whether the "tip" to look there came from something PI Casey learned while working for the defense. If it was after he left the defense team, it doesn't seem to be privileged to me. I thought someone said he wasn't still working with JB on Nov. 15th. So just where did he get the tip?

Everything anyone hired by Baez for the case and in relation to the case is privileged, even and especially after they leave.

When it gets this crazy I try to just take a deep breath and pray the state has so much more that we have not even a clue about and that will be enough.

IMO, I think the state has much more than we give them credit for.........

I'm so confused. Why did LP and team think that the PI was related to the A's b/c of his name????? PI's name is D. Casey, KC is the tot moms first name. what am i missing here? What is LP talking about??????

LOL. I'm surprised he's not saying that the PI is Caylee's father, with the name being the same and all.

Just remember they were ready to take her to trial before Caylee was found! :)

he could have let a little birdie know. an unidentified tip.
like what the meter reader wanted to be.
LE does it all the time. it's called leaks?
It could have been done, and maybe it was tried via the meter reader. who knows, shall we find out? If we did, would it cause Casey to be released on a technicality sp.?

No, the most you would get is if something was hinky they wouldn't be able to use the body or what was found there. Kinda like a search without a warrant.

OK ... I HAVE to ask about LP! Why does he give information that he seems to have known all along, NOW? Why didn't he give that information THEN?

Tonight, if I heard him right, he said something about somebody telling him ... let's go get the body, and he asked if she was alive or not, and they said no, she's dead.

What???

Did I hear him wrong? I can't believe that he throws out information that he seems to have known all along, but didn't tell it at the time, and tells it now.

I'm truly confused about him. Is he just making this stuff up as he goes along, or has he truly known all of this all the time? If he has known, wouldn't he be in trouble for not telling THEN?

He was talking about having seen the video the PI took. He said that PI Casey had called PI Hoover and told him that they knew where Caylee was. PI Hoover asked PI Casey if she was alive and he said no...but they were going to get her right then. They went with a camera and filmed. LP says they found nothing. He also said they were at least 200-300 yards away from where she was ultimately found. I think he dismissed the video and the "tip" because nobody found anything. For some reason...the story of the video has re-surfaced again. LP was just trying to say that it doesn't show anything because they were in the wrong spot.

LP says video not in the correct area. Still don't get why LP says all this stuff about a "daisy chain". Dominic told Jim H. to film this? To sell? HUH? To a lady in New York from NBC? What the heck is going on here?

Boy oh boy. I hope Lenny knows what he is talking about. If he does, the video tape is from the wrong area.

According to DP Dominic wanted the film but H. told him he taped over it.. Later Dominic finds out this is false but H refuses to turn it over & then ignores his calls..The selling of the tape it seems was all H's idea & that's according to LP not DP.

What???

He ALWAYS does that, and it does seem like he's inserting himself. He's rarely right when he tries to "predict" something. On this, however, he did tell another sleuther that the body had been found... BEFORE it was actually found by the meter reader. This was during a conversation between LP and the sleuther. This particular sleuther posted the information several weeks ago. I'm hoping that sleuther will post about that again.

I checked the tape of the show and LP said: "Roy K was about 600 yards off and the PI was about 200 to 300 yards off."

I don't honestly know how he knows where Roy K. was...I didn't think that had been disclosed yet. But he does seem to know where the PI's were - he said he saw the video. Both were not close to where Caylee was found...which I believe because I think they would have found her if they were.

He was talking about having seen the video the PI took. He said that PI Casey had called PI Hoover and told him that they knew where Caylee was. PI Hoover asked PI Casey if she was alive and he said no...but they were going to get her right then. They went with a camera and filmed. LP says they found nothing. He also said they were at least 200-300 yards away from where she was ultimately found. I think he dismissed the video and the "tip" because nobody found anything. For some reason...the story of the video has re-surfaced again. LP was just trying to say that it doesn't show anything because they were in the wrong spot.

Now that actually makes some sense to me, but I still don't understand why he would sit on this information until now. I would think it would have stuck out in his mind when Caylee was found.

This was being talked about on another thread yesterday, the PI video, and PotatoHead had some interesting thoughts on this...the PI was no longer working for Baez as of Oct. 1st so her take is that no, its not priviledged.

This is going to sound confusing, but I am gonna try:

Yes, If the PI went out on his own AFTER he was off of Baez Payroll, then it would not be privileged info, as long as he didn't use any privileged info he was given while he was still on payroll to find whatever he found. But if he was using that info, he can't talk. Otherwise the attorney would essentially have to keep these people on payroll forever, through appeals and everything.

What???

My head hurts, too. I'm inclined to think that LP is the only one who knows whether he is full of it or not. I've often thought that he knows more than he lets on and just releases little tidbits here and there but I just don't know anymore. Like you, I'm truly confused by this circus.

What a stupid law, that allows a lawyer, anyone, to leave a child laying out in the woods, to protect thier murdering mother, cause you know she is not gonna talk....so while evryone is out frantically searching a laywer and his cronies can know where the body is and not have to say a word, what a crock -o- caca:mad:

Wasn't Baez on some morning show the day before Caylee's skull was found saying that "Caylee is alive" and that Casey was "100% innocent"?

As an officer of the court can he say Caylee is alive if he been told by his P.I. (or anyone else) where Caylee's body is located?

He ALWAYS does that, and it does seem like he's inserting himself. He's rarely right when he tries to "predict" something. On this, however, he did tell another sleuther that the body had been found... BEFORE it was actually found by the meter reader. This was during a conversation between LP and the sleuther. This particular sleuther posted the information several weeks ago. I'm hoping that sleuther will post about that again.

LP also said he thought LE had already found the body a few days before the MR actually did :waitasec:

This is going to sound confusing, but I am gonna try:

Yes, If the PI went out on his own AFTER he was off of Baez Payroll, then it would not be privileged info, as long as he didn't use any privileged info he was given while he was still on payroll to find whatever he found. But if he was using that info, he can't talk. Otherwise the attorney would essentially have to keep these people on payroll forever, through appeals and everything.

Thank you, that does make sense and its along the lines of what I was wondering in that thread yesterday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back