NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

I am now without cable (trying to save $$). So thank you to all of you who post the information presented on the show so that the rest of us can keep up in real time. It's appreciated!

Salmone, since your without cable, you can turn to your Internet and listen to Nancy Grace on CNN 650 (Houston station)

http://www.cnn650.com/

I happen to find this via an iPhone application. I often listen to Nancy Grace whilst falling asleep.

She's on at the same time as she is on TV.

Happy listening!

LP said that where the private investigators video taped was about 600 from where the body was actually found- so that would explain to me why the private investigators DID NOT SEE the body- perfectly true in my eyes- makes perfect sense to me. It also makes perfect sense to me that private investigators do sell their videos to tv stations- NBC is famous for buying them- Mark Williams also agreed about a daisy chain which I agree is speculation- but you have to admit its all suspicious- Lee, the meter reader, the private investigators and the meter reader again. LP also stated that where the body was found is about 250 feet from where Kiomarie said to check- TRUTH. They also mentioned tonight that Roy did say something WHITE in August and then in December he said a dark colored bag- I didnt hear LP say anything out of the way tonight or off the wall that wasnt true or could be true- i think he knows alot more than people give him credit for- yea theres some things that have not been true- thats fine but he does come up with some good thoughts and what he said tonight like I stated could easily be true- Tim Miller even said the body has been there all this time- by the indent in the ground and brown leaves under the bag- perfectly good reason why the private investigator didnt see the body- he filmed the wrong area= 600 feet off- and yes those video cameras can easily be rigged to change the date on- I know- I have one- LP may come up with theories poeple dont agree with or like, but hes not a liar- just because he has theories dont make him a liar like Casey. People keep bashing LP left and right because hes full of specualtion and theories- well arent we ALL speculating on what could of happened or what we think happened - that doesnt mean we are off the wall or jerks- so why is everyone bashing LP and not bashing ourselves for our theories or speculation? No one has to like LP but I dont think bashing him for his beliefs is necessary and I am not trying to argue with anyone and if I get kicked off for this post, that is fine, but I dont think anyone has the right to bash poeple for thinking or adding their beliefs. This is still about caylee and maybe the man is trying every aspect to figure out whats going on, whether hes in it for publicity or to be out front is besides the point- trying to figure out what really happened to this child and prosecute the person for it is the whole point and if anyone wants to add their thoughts or what they know or think they know seem perfectly fine to me- and it may confuse people or confuse the case even more, but maybe just maybe something LP says could be the straw that broke the camels back in this case. For instance, everyones speculation that the body wasnt there all this time and someone just put it there or it was moved and someone else is involved- well something as simple as he said tonight that the private investigators didnt film exactly where the body was- well thats leads it back to Casey doing it by herslef, no accomplice - and yes we dont know why they were there to begin with but it still answers my queston why they didnt see the body when they filmed there and it also dismisses my idea someone moved it or placed it there later- and like they said it was impossible to move- the bones were scattered all over the place. I am sorry if I offended anyone with this post, but I dont think bashing someone constantly is solving the case. I sure dont see anyone like LP coming on this forum and bashing us for our theories.

I hear you charo...and I am trying to give LP the benefit of the doubt here. But you have to admit that he has come up with some questionable theories in the past and he tends to put them out there like they are fact. I don't recall any that have turned out to be true. I am not saying he is doing anything wrong - he is speculating. But some of us are just pointing out that this might all be speculating too....so you have to be a little more cautious with Leonard. I happen to believe he is stating fact here not theory...though I think it might be possible he is embellishing the story a bit.

Wasn't Baez on some morning show the day before Caylee's skull was found saying that "Caylee is alive" and that Casey was "100% innocent"?

As an officer of the court can he say Caylee is alive if he been told by his P.I. (or anyone else) where Caylee's body is located?
Good question ~ and to continue that further, what about if the A's knew she was there and continue to seek & accept donations to search for a 'live' Caylee? :confused:

If someone says they're going to "get" a dead body, shouldn't the person this was said to immediately inform LE before anything is disturbed?

Yes or leave it alone. If it was a member of the defense team their best bet is to leave it alone and advise their client to fess up to at least something. If it is found by an ordinary citizen, if they don't report it they could be charged with misprision of a felony and probably several other things.

I am now without cable (trying to save $$). So thank you to all of you who post the information presented on the show so that the rest of us can keep up in real time. It's appreciated!

In the morning, stop back here and you will see the videos of the show as well as the transcript. I normally post them around 7:00 AM EDT. You can also watch other shows by going here : Show Videos and Transcripts

Salmone, since your without cable, you can turn to your Internet and listen to Nancy Grace on CNN 650 (Houston station)

http://www.cnn650.com/

I happen to find this via an iPhone application. I often listen to Nancy Grace whilst falling asleep.

She's on at the same time as she is on TV.

Happy listening!
Wonderful! Thanks, LosGatos! I have NG on cable, but this should be a good alternative for those who do not. Maybe our Mods can put this on the front of each NG thread for a quick reference. :) Bravo!

YES - you would think. LP says he thought they went and filmed it because they wanted to be able to sell the video to the media. Hmmmm. I am not sure I buy his entire story detail by detail, but the basics could be true. That PI Casey got a tip and they went to check it out. Perhaps LP *embellished* the part where he said "we found Caylee".
I think it more likely they got a tip they thought might be promising and that's it.
Thanks for explaining it ~ makes a little more sense now. :)

Edit: One more thing, if the A's hired him, and not their attorney, it may not be privileged at all and the PI may be guilty of misprision of a felony! My head hurts!

snipped

I believe the A's hired their PI long before an atty (Nejame) but was it in fact DC?

I just don't understand how it's possible for this man to have an "insider" explanation for every new development. In the beginning, I felt he genuinely cared, but at this point I feel that he'll say anything in order to continue inserting himself in this case.
(I bolded)

That's exactly what he's doing. NG provides the forum, so he's there every night... same Bat time, same Bat place. :crazy:

Tonight's claims are so outrageous there are hardly words. The jawdropping and head banging was heard round the world :eek::banghead:

moo

And in reference to tonights show- I also remember on one of NG shows LP said "he wouldnt be a bit surprised if LE already had the body or knew where it was"- What date was that statement made?

C'mon, no one really believes Caylee's remains were found by these people? Really?

I hear you charo...and I am trying to give LP the benefit of the doubt here. But you have to admit that he has come up with some questionable theories in the past and he tends to put them out there like they are fact. I don't recall any that have turned out to be true. I am not saying he is doing anything wrong - he is speculating. But some of us are just pointing out that this might all be speculating too....so you have to be a little more cautious with Leonard. I happen to believe he is stating fact here not theory...though I think it might be possible he is embellishing the story a bit.

We all have theories here at WS only thing different is we are behind a computer screen. :crazy:

Was that before or after the Blanchard Park fiasco?
Dec 10th LP said on Nancy Grace show "don't be surprised if LE already had the body." Next day the body was found by the meter reader.

I still like LP, but tonight, I am disappointed in him to say the least! LE would be knocking someone's doors down if they thought that any PI knew where Caylee was a month ago. Just because they are PI's doesn't mean they are free to wonder and do as they please, the laws of the land still apply.

Thank you for answering. In my scenario I was assuming the info about this local came from Casey herself which would put them knowingly stomping about a crime scene. Depending on the source of the info that could change the rules... that makes sense.

Right! Now you're cookin'! If the info came from Casey, they would be guilty because they would have no business in there and I think all would agree that there would be no reason to be there other than to hinder the investigation which they are not allowed to do, and if they aren't going to tell LE they should stay out of there, however, a tip on a crazy KC is innocent tip line would be something they would be allowed to follow up on. Unfortunately anything that comes in to one of their tip lines is suspect and I would be looking at phone records to see where the "tip" came from, but yes, the rules change based on where the info comes from.

I wish we knew the topography of that area !! Maybe that was the area where Caylee was, and then the flood waters drained and moved the bag. Surely, out of the entire Orlando area, the PIs must have had some kind of info to make them go to that specific spot?
I hope they will be straight when they talk to LE.
This whole thing is so out of control, so convoluted.
For me, the only hero is the meter reader, and some are trying to make him sound fishy.

We all have theories here at WS only thing different is we are behind a computer screen. :crazy:

And most of start our theories with "I wonder", "I think", "Wonder if" or end the statement with MOO. I haven't seen anyone here claim to be an insider and make statements of fact about numerous parties. :crazy:

Hi Gardenhart, Last week I heard a TH say lawyers don't want their clients to tell them if they are guilty. They let the client know they don't want that info, as if they say they are guilty it puts the lawyer in a precarious position.

If I see Wudge or LAlawyer or a legaleze poster I'll ask, as I'd like to know for sure too. I think if they have been told they are obligated to represent them as such and cut a deal for a lower charge. xox

Morally it does put them in a precarious position, but interestingly enough defense attorney are the only ones in the court room that don't have to take the oath.

YES - you would think. LP says he thought they went and filmed it because they wanted to be able to sell the video to the media..

I got the impression it was Hoover who wanted to sell it & that's why he lied & later refused to give the tape to DC..It wasn't clear to me what DC's original motive was.

Morally it does put them in a precarious position, but interestingly enough defense attorney are the only ones in the court room that don't have to take the oath.
Now THAT is an interesting observation I have never thought about! :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back