Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant help but think that there is SOMETHING that should be getting done here... Feels like there is a piece missing, besides dear sweet precious Rachael.....

What happened with the search? They called it off?

It was a volunteer search with some people in the community but I believe it was called off by Rachael's daughter Amber yes.

any blurb or blob.. to keep her case on top! if we cannot search we can do REsearch.. and bump...

hugs....BIG HUGS.. to 1forevry1...

bump bump bump! Let's keep the REAL CASE at the top! Rachael is missing! Where is Rachael?

Wish there was something more we could do. I hope they are working really hard behind the scenes. It's always so frustrating when they keep the media out of it.

I was really hoping to check in here tonight and find this solved with Rachael safe and happy back home. Sorry to see that's not the case. I'm still holding onto hope that she's ok.

It's very frustrating that things have gone silent so quickly but let's hope it's because LE is hot on the trail of something.

I want to thank all of you that are personally connected to Rachael for sharing your insight with us here.

Just reading about the dogs in the Amber Dubois case hitting near Pala.
Haven't looked back to check the stories, did they bring dogs in for Rachael?

In that video link you just posted Boondock. Daughter says she and Rachael had a conversation about the stalking/harrassment in which Rachael said she feared it may result in her death.

Another criminal record (CC) to add to our collection for Oregon ... Fugitive Warrant was issued in Yamhill County.

In that video link you just posted Boondock. Daughter says she and Rachael had a conversation about the stalking/harrassment in which Rachael said she feared it may result in her death.

Very scary huh? Did she ever get a restraining order against anyone?

Found a news video, don't think it's been posted here yet.

Search warrant executed on Moscow, ID building where missing Clarkston, WA woman, Rachael Anderson last seen
KHQ.com

http://www.khq.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=4729498&h1=Authorities%20search%20Moscow%20building%20for%20missing%20Clarkston%20woman&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=124667&LaunchPageAdTag=Homepage&activePane=info&rnd=91756638

Rachael's car had tires slashed and windows knocked out - and LE say there is 'no foul play' yet? How can that be, especially since she made a report of harassment to LE? I really believe having two states, different counties, two cars and different LE involved, hinders this case beyond belief. moo

At this point it MUST be semantics. Have you ever seen such a scene that didn't have the word "crime" in it? That and previous terror inflicted on her car. And who knows (YET) if that was part of the plan.

At this point it MUST be semantics. Have you ever seen such a scene that didn't have the word "crime" in it? That and previous terror inflicted on her car. And who knows (YET) if that was part of the plan.

I agree, is it just because we dont have the exact "scene" that it hasnt been deemed a "crime" yet? Come on look at what CAC has admitted and done so far!
Do they just not want to scare CAC away by pointing their fingers "just yet" and seriously didnt that pretty much happen when they got the warrant to search his building??

I am SO CONFUSED! The quiet is KILLING ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah