TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find a primary source for the Coke can but everything I see quoting the Tennessean article on it says the can and blood were both found by her car (which was in the garage).

I can't find a primary source for the Coke can but everything I see quoting the Tennessean article on it says the can and blood were both found by her car (which was in the garage).

Now correct me if im wrong but tht last tv show they did didnt MOM point to where the blood was found and it was outside the garage?

I just read on another forum that the video of her singing "Peace in the Valley" was a recently "recovered" video the family didn't even know existed.
Neato.
How awesome they found it just in time to use for the AMW episode and the one year anniversary vigil.

I want to know if there is a date/time stamp on this video.

Btw. Everyone's a critic, but, she doesn't have the voice of an angel, to me.
Then again, she's reportedly not only a winning singer of talent shows, she's a competitive barrel horse racer in her spare time, too!

Funny, I've seen her pet a horse, but never astride one.

Now correct me if im wrong but tht last tv show they did didnt MOM point to where the blood was found and it was outside the garage?

On AMW John Walsh just said they found "blood on the garage floor" and they showed the shot of the inside of the garage I posted a few pages back (trust me, I just watched it again for the 4th time).

This case has driven me NUTS. (And yes, it was a short drive, lol.) After so much time with nothing to show for it, TBI was an easy target for my disdain. (Goes into twenty-minute rant about that agency's shortcomings, finishing with, "It makes Oklahoma's generally despicable quality of law enforcement look good in comparison.") Now I'm stuck on the notion (without necessarily being "over" how bad LE has performed in this matter) that Holly got herself into a situation where she knew too much about something and paid for it - the "nefarious small town cabal" theory, with various levels of power coming into play, quite possibly extending past the city limits of Darden and Parsons, Tennessee.

And we still have no real idea about WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED that morning. Aiiieeeee! (Beats head on desk.) We've been over and over AND OVER that whole scenario, even before the cousin (apparently) enters the picture. Good God, ya'll.

On AMW John Walsh just said they found "blood on the garage floor" and they showed the shot of the inside of the garage I posted a few pages back (trust me, I just watched it again for the 4th time).

Just so I'm clear. Is that not where Clint saw the silhouettes? The garage? Is that where he went and when he saw the blood, he thought it was turkey blood?

This case has driven me NUTS. (And yes, it was a short drive, lol.) After so much time with nothing to show for it, TBI was an easy target for my disdain. (Goes into twenty-minute rant about that agency's shortcomings, finishing with, "It makes Oklahoma's generally despicable quality of law enforcement look good in comparison.") Now I'm stuck on the notion (without necessarily being "over" how bad LE has performed in this matter) that Holly got herself into a situation where she knew too much about something and paid for it - the "nefarious small town cabal" theory, with various levels of power coming into play, quite possibly extending past the city limits of Darden and Parsons, Tennessee.

And we still have no real idea about WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED that morning. Aiiieeeee! (Beats head on desk.) We've been over and over AND OVER that whole scenario, even before the cousin (apparently) enters the picture. Good God, ya'll.

LOL your not the only one my head has been spinning for almost a year now!
Sometimes i think they just are waiting for everyone to loose interest! and it will all go away!

Just so I'm clear. Is that not where Clint saw the silhouettes? The garage? Is that where he went and when he saw the blood, he thought it was turkey blood?

Yes that's where he says he saw the silhouettes (from inside the house) and later found the blood.

Chili i know JW says this but i can remember it was the one year anniversary and Karen was showing a TV station around the outside of the home and i think she points to an area outside the garage ill have to try and find it.

then they say they all ran into the woods and i remember way back the family saying they all had to sit around cause LE wouldnt let thme go intot he woods to search...sooooo what is it?

Im going to go look for that link to Karens tour of the home ya see the [pool and the garage or the carport whatever ya want to call it.

LOL your not the only one my head has been spinning for almost a year now!
Sometimes i think they just are waiting for everyone to loose interest! and it will all go away!

Why would they do an AMW special though if they wanted it to go away?

I can't get Holly's Home Video to work at the link. It gives me VE-FMS not found. No clue what that means. Is anyone else having problems? Can I view it anywhere else? Thanks

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=77784

ETA: Nevermind. I got it to work. I also wonder when it was taken. She doesn't look very happy and she has gum in her mouth. hmmm

I do find it awfully strange that there was NO mention of the reward money at the end of the show. I thought that was standard.

Or was it that people would be astounded as I am to know there is up to $335,000 in reward money offered in this case.

That should have rated at least a mention, shouldn't it?

Why would they do an AMW special though if they wanted it to go away?

I honestly believe they know what happend and they hold all the cards.
There is a reward no one will collect!
JMO

I do find it awfully strange that there was NO mention of the reward money at the end of the show. I thought that was standard.

Or was it that people would be astounded as I am to know there is up to $335,000 in reward money offered in this case.

That should have rated at least a mention, shouldn't it?

I think it's up to $250,000. Yeah a significant amount and definitely should have been mentioned!!

Yeah I think AMW is just kind of haphazardly slapped together in some respects. That's why I compared it to Nancy Grace. It can do some good but it's certainly not quality investigative journalism.

What really bugs me about it is that they do these long re-enactments with an actor playing the most wanted criminal then they just show one picture of the actual criminal at the end of the segment. It leaves the impression of how the actor looks more than the actual criminal.

I do not think AMW is slapped together i think they do their pieces with the info given to them by family.
Hard to put together a piece when u are getting a diff story than the one that been used previously.

I also think LE learn's muy mucho from these little pieces put together by these TV stations.
Im not so sure how much contact LE and the Bobos have!

I think it's up to $250,000. Yeah a significant amount and definitely should have been mentioned!!

I thought that, too all along.
But, recently it was explained that the $250,000 raised from private funds is a separate fund from the one which includes the Guvnor, and Police Benevolent fund and assorted rewards that was currently set at $85,000.
Then again, clarifications of anything in this case usually leads to more confusion!

ETA: The criteria for payout are different as well.
The $250,000 is for safe return ONLY.
The $85,000 is based on and after an arrest and conviction.

I do not think AMW is slapped together i think they do their pieces with the info given to them by family.
Hard to put together a piece when u are getting a diff story than the one that been used previously.

I also think LE learn's muy mucho from these little pieces put together by these TV stations.
Im not so sure how much contact LE and the Bobos have!

You'd think the advance guys would have done a little homework first though to know if what they were presenting was in some way at odds with previous statements.

You'd think the advance guys would have done a little homework first though to know if what they were presenting was in some way at odds with previous statements.

Maybe that was the point of this show. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members