Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say though, Casey is resilient. People in jail revel in being allowed to see visitors, in that it breaks up the monotony. She only gets a total of 2 hours outside her cell the entire day. She does not interact with others. Considering her lifestyle before she was arrested, I'm amazed that she has refused visitors, ALL visitors.

This really has surprised me too. I would've thought she would crack just from being so isolated....but then of course if she knows she committed murder one, it wouldn't help her to crack...she HAS to keep her mouth shut.

ITA.....I'm just wondering why all the "code talk" about this *nanny's* number, to me it seems Casey would have called it quite often......

but then again, this *nanny* drives a brand new car, so maybe she has the bucks to change her numbers every week, also.
If she was calling it or texting it so often you'd think she'd memorize the danged thing. :rolleyes:

Casey thinks she's smarter than everyone else including her brother. In his questioning of her about the phone he asked a few pointed questions about the phone and the sim card and she just bulled ahead and kept twisting and spinning.

You just KNOW she's got her bf and Amy and other friend's phone no's memorized, why not the babysitter? Could it be because... oh say, other than the babysitter being non-existent, in her mind a babysitter's number isn't important to her?

This really has surprised me too. I would've thought she would crack just from being so isolated....but then of course if she knows she committed murder one, it wouldn't help her to crack...she HAS to keep her mouth shut.

cry me a river :boohoo:

She will fire this attorney soon.

You've got a good point.

If it was accident or neglect, or gave the child away, sold her, I'd think she'd say so eventually in order to get lesser punishment and avoid the stigma in jail/prison of being a murderer and babykiller.

Unless she gave the child away (I think whoever had her would have found a way to drop the child anonymously somewhere); or the kidnap story is true (unlikely, there's been no valid or plausible reason given why this would occur); and barring an accidental death or negligence whereby the child was killed.... that leaves murder.

Yes, DNA can degrade in cold storage but at a different rate and process. It is a lot easier to obtain a profile from DNA that has been frozen, even if degradation is present, than from heat degradation. I would imagine that replacement of DNA samples in cold storage is a good idea.

Are you a lab tech or have some background in DNA testing, just curious. :)

If she was calling it or texting it so often you'd think she'd memorize the danged thing. :rolleyes:

Casey thinks she's smarter than everyone else including her brother. In his questioning of her about the phone he asked a few pointed questions about the phone and the sim card and she just bulled ahead and kept twisting and spinning.

You just KNOW she's got her bf and Amy and other friend's phone no's memorized, why not the babysitter? Could it be because... oh say, other than the babysitter being non-existent, in her mind a babysitter's number isn't important to her?

ITA.....No wonder it's taking LE to sort thru her lies....

The true story will be told thru the phone records & the computer histories.

MOO

Why do you think she'll fire him?

people like her demand and when her attorney tells her that he can't do certain things, she will turn around and blame him for her having to sit in jail...of course it has nothing to do with her actions.

ITA.....No wonder it's taking LE to sort thru her lies....

The true story will be told thru the phone records & the computer histories.

MOO
And the timing and amount of her thefts and what the money went for. I wonder if those tie in with what happened. I bet LE is trying to pin down where she was every bit of every day throughout the time period they're looking at. Every phone call, conversation etc..

I don't know if this theory has been discussed, but the ladder in the pool really disturbs me. Cindy claimed they put the ladder away, but when she returned home, it was in the pool.

Here's what I think possibly happened: Casey and Caylee decided to take a swim while the rest of the family was gone. Maybe Casey got a phone call or had to run in the house and left little Caylee in the pool. In the time it took Casey to get the call or do whatever she was doing, maybe Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool, like you hear about the parent's that leave their tots in the tub to answer the phone and when they come back, the baby's dead.

So Casey freaks and pulls Caylee out of the pool and doesn't know what to do. It would be interesting to know if the cadaver dogs hit near the pool... Instead of calling paramedics, like a normal person would do, Casey is afraid of getting in trouble in her freaked out state, so she calls the only people she thinks she can trust. The flurry of phone calls begins as Casey tries to figure out what to do. Maybe she brought Caylee in the house, which would explain the (unconfirmed?) reports about the dogs hitting in the house as well.

Since no one is apparently answering thier phones, Casey, still freaking out, puts Caylee in the trunk of the car and drives around, plotting out her next move. Maybe she gets help from someone she knows??? Casey borrows the shovel from the neighbor and she/they take care of disposing of Caylee's remains. No clue what the gas cans were used for, nor do I even want to speculate on that aspect of this.

To try and get rid of the evidence, Casey orders a pizza, puts it in the trunk and dumps the car. Maybe she thought it would be towed away and forgotten. I can't see Casey walking, I'm willing to bet she called someone to come pick her up right after she dumped the car. That person could possibly be her boyfriend???

I know this is chilling and it isn't meant to be taken as fact, I'm just trying to explore a plausible theory as to what happened to little Caylee.

Anyone else feeling like there HAS to be something new in this case soon?

I don't know if this theory has been discussed, but the ladder in the pool really disturbs me. Cindy claimed they put the ladder away, but when she returned home, it was in the pool.

Here's what I think possibly happened: Casey and Caylee decided to take a swim while the rest of the family was gone. Maybe Casey got a phone call or had to run in the house and left little Caylee in the pool. In the time it took Casey to get the call or do whatever she was doing, maybe Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool, like you hear about the parent's that leave their tots in the tub to answer the phone and when they come back, the baby's dead.

So Casey freaks and pulls Caylee out of the pool and doesn't know what to do. It would be interesting to know if the cadaver dogs hit near the pool... Instead of calling paramedics, like a normal person would do, Casey is afraid of getting in trouble in her freaked out state, so she calls the only people she thinks she can trust. The flurry of phone calls begins as Casey tries to figure out what to do. Maybe she brought Caylee in the house, which would explain the (unconfirmed?) reports about the dogs hitting in the house as well.

Since no one is apparently answering thier phones, Casey, still freaking out, puts Caylee in the trunk of the car and drives around, plotting out her next move. Maybe she gets help from someone she knows??? Casey borrows the shovel from the neighbor and she/they take care of disposing of Caylee's remains. No clue what the gas cans were used for, nor do I even want to speculate on that aspect of this.

To try and get rid of the evidence, Casey orders a pizza, puts it in the trunk and dumps the car. Maybe she thought it would be towed away and forgotten. I can't see Casey walking, I'm willing to bet she called someone to come pick her up right after she dumped the car. That person could possibly be her boyfriend???

I know this is chilling and it isn't meant to be taken as fact, I'm just trying to explore a plausible theory as to what happened to little Caylee.

The only way that would work is if Cayley was in the pool for some time. Bodies don't start the decomposition process immediately. It would be possible if maybe she went to sleep/passed out etc and by the time she realized Caylee was in the pool hours would have passed.

Anyone else feeling like there HAS to be something new in this case soon?

well, no doubt LE has tons and tons of information on Casey....and it's more damming than anything we can imagine BUT......evidence is what they are lacking and until they find this poor childs body this case will go no where.

I hope that something breaks soon in this case (preferably Casey) so the Anthony's will know one way or the other about little Caylee's fate. Even so, their lives will never be the same again whether the child is found alive or not.

No, I'm a Registered Nurse with a degree in biology. The knowledge I have
of DNA and testing is basic.

Okay Thanks! The DNA testing protocols advance so quickly that I have a hard time keeping up especially as a lay person. But I have come across articles specifically talking about degraded DNA ( 9/11 comes to mind) and they have miniSTR to test those degraded samples with greater accuracy.

I am hoping in this case they are using all the methods available to reasonably conclude in court that unfortunately Caylee is deceased in the event her body isn't found. Coupling that with the statements by LE about the smell and the cadaver dogs it would be hard to ignore numerous sources of the same conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998