State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm almost positive HP was certain NC was wearing the necklace at the pool on Friday. I will have to go back and find that.

Wow, defense is doing a great job debunking all of these *facts*.

I think the first order of business once the juror's start deliberation will be to walk those coordinated affidavits straight to the trash can.

Does anyone get a menu of videos available come up on their abc screen? I can't figure out how to get rid of it, other than refresh.

yeah - what was up with THAT????

Was actually SLEEPING soundly until then - not working for rest of week while I play nursemaid to the dog who is recovering from surgery for a compound fracture to his elbow.

8 weeks of cage rest, ice packs, massage, physical therapy, VERY short walks. Luckily - they sent him home with good drugs - he's not exactly a star patient.

Upside - while I am hanging out with him, I get more time for trial watch!

What kind of dog? One of ours had the dog equiv. of, what is it, ACL?? ALC surgery last fall. Had a metal plate inserted into her left rear leg. The top bone and the bottom bone were each cut and then inserted into the metal plate. Poor thing, we thought 8 weeks of cage rest, but it took so much longer. She had the surgery around labor day, and it wasn't until the beginning of january before we were finally able to allow her outside, off leash, alone in the yard, meaning without the other two dogs, to potty late at night. Nearly killed hubby & me, having to walk her each and every time she needed to go out. We didn't keep her completely caged, what we did was hook up an eye bolt to the baseboard and then let her be on a six foot leash, so she didn't feel like she was in jail. Hope your fella feels better soon.

Does anyone get a menu of videos available come up on their abc screen? I can't figure out how to get rid of it, other than refresh.

I don't get those, I'm sorry, don't know why.

Jury left...now they stand at ease in the courtroom..Who are they waiting for?? I missed this...

So, is the only thing left to debunk the google search? Too bad they have blocked all attempts to do that.

Oh, and the sticks, lol.

Testimony was that NC was wearing her necklace both the afternoon of 7/11/08 when at HP's pool and at the party the night of 7/11/08. Whatever the defense thinks they see or don't see on this grainy video is not clear. The only thing we can see is that Nancy Cooper is very much alive and vibrant, with her 2 adorable daughters, wearing something black and knee length, with a halter style tie around her neck.

that would be breaking and entering.....has happened to me....and I took it to court.....stalking.

In my case, he made a copy of a key to enter without my knowledge.

I am not understanding why you are talking about you now. Your original statement that you posted as fact was "Originally Posted by LAWsy_ME
<respectively snipped> his previous relationship hx of stalking that resulted in a no contact order in Canada, <snip>" And the affadavit says nothing about what you stated as fact. We also don't know the validity of her statements in the affadvit.

I think she paid with a credit or debit card because I didn't see her collect any change, unless I missed that.

Regarding the dress, could she have had the black one on in the morning, over her swimsuit and BC remembered seeing her in it, but maybe she changed into the green dress before the party?

Also, I'm almost positive HP was certain NC was wearing the necklace at the pool on Friday. I will have to go back and find that.

Wow, defense is doing a great job debunking all of these *facts*.

I'm really curious to find out if AL is now frantically rewriting her book...

So, is the only thing left to debunk the google search? Too bad they have blocked all attempts to do that.

Oh, and the sticks, lol.

lol at the sticks.

I do think there might be more as far as the routers and such that is still coming from Cisco. but looks like the Google thing is really all that's left.

wouldn't the store have records to show if NC used a credit card for that purchase?

The last part of the video of NC, it was darkened around her neck. They were trying to imply it was a tan line. I'm not so sure.

After all, with evidence from the def, there's no documentation of who has handled the evidence. No 'chain of custody.'

JMHO
fran

I would like to state for the record that I am once again on the fence... lol. have been for a while now. when the Google search came out I fell off the fence on the BDI side, but as more and more stuff comes out I am a fence-dweller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd