OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the cliff discussion, I found two.

1.) Bee Bluff +35.0556,-95.1699

2.) Red Bluff +35.0408,-95.0116

Red Bluff is closer to where the truck was found.

I can look it up, but thought you might have the elevations handy on those by chance? TIA.....

Thanks little- I plugged it on on our topo too....anyone (mtrooper?) know what Bear Creek is like and what the cross creek that cuts into it NE, that runs SW is?

Hey all, we are headed to OK this weekend on another case. Going to try and squeeze in a trip to the mountain again. Hope time permits, I'd really like to get an up close look at the terrain. I'll update when we get back.

Oriah, there is a gravel pit close to Red Oak. Let me know if you want to add it to your list.

Thank you for all you're doing, Oriah.

Oriah, there is a gravel pit close to Red Oak. Let me know if you want to add it to your list.

Thank you for all you're doing, Oriah.

Hey little- if we do get the time to get up there, I will swing by the gravel pit. I believe (if it is the same one I am thinking of) it's SW of Red Oak, is that correct? But there appear to be several. I think one is an old quarry.
Thanks.

Hey little- if we do get the time to get up there, I will swing by the gravel pit. I believe (if it is the same one I am thinking of) it's SW of Red Oak, is that correct? But there appear to be several. I think one is an old quarry.
Thanks.

Oriah, I think this one is NE of Red Oak. I didn't know there was more than one. Here are the coordinates

35.0285 N,95.0136W

Oriah, I think this one is NE of Red Oak. I didn't know there was more than one. Here are the coordinates

35.0285 N,95.0136W

Ok back to the map- I may have had it flipped. There is also something (looks ike a quarry-type place to me) directly flipped from that. Thanks- looking now....

35.0285 N,95.0136W

little, do you think it's worth looking at the gravel pit for the terrain? otherwise I'll just earmark it for a search. That's the one there's, umm, local knowledge of, correct?

little, do you think it's worth looking at the gravel pit for the terrain? otherwise I'll just earmark it for a search. That's the one there's, umm, local knowledge of, correct?

I think it would be ok to just mark it for a search. I'm not sure about the local knowledge. I found it when I was looking at a different map.

If there is anything I can help you with, let me know.

Ok I am back. I fell an broke my tailbone then had hip surgery. I am still a little loopy but I will be glad to answer any questions I can. There is a Tubby creek that crosses the property...I will have to see if that crosses with bear creek. The well site was at the top of the piece of property, but that was not Gibson. Gibson is still a functioning well on near by property, but not the property where the truck was found.

So sorry to hear that mtrooper. Hope your on the mend and asked for some tequilla and salt with that giant lemon! J/k Thanks for all you do on your searches.

Ok I am back. I fell an broke my tailbone then had hip surgery. I am still a little loopy but I will be glad to answer any questions I can. There is a Tubby creek that crosses the property...I will have to see if that crosses with bear creek. The well site was at the top of the piece of property, but that was not Gibson. Gibson is still a functioning well on near by property, but not the property where the truck was found.

Yikes. Glad you are back and on the mend.

Nine hours really wouldn't be too far for someone who wanted the bodies far, far away. For sure, there are two people dead in that car who are missed by their loved ones. I hope we get an ID soon.

Yikes. Glad you are back and on the mend.

Nine hours really wouldn't be too far for someone who wanted the bodies far, far away. For sure, there are two people dead in that car who are missed by their loved ones. I hope we get an ID soon.

Identified as Linda and Gary Haas, aged 61.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_inmate_escape

Hope they catch these fugitives asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members