Nancy Grace 10-14

Poor George. I know that was the most difficult thing he's ever had to do! But he did it. He did it for his precious grandaughter.
The sight of him today was heartbreaking. He knows that his daughter murdered that beautiful baby!
I will continue to pray for George. He will certainly need it. To deal with CA.
George may turn out to be a true hero. That family sure needs one. Caylee needs one.

Thanks SuziQ,

NG is making it sound like the SUV ws not LE & that they went under the overpass to allude the Helicopter while they switched Vehicles

Could have been that is exactly what they did. It has not been verified yet who he really was and even if he was an EMPLOYEE of the bonding company, he is MALE and has been with her for a while.

There is SOME reason LE immediately stopped the SUV and they would have known if it was the bail bondsman and if there was a flight risk.

All of these things came out today. Yesterday she said she already had one she was to land on us tonight.

Instead of Cindy hugging her daughter, knowing this is it... She spent time wagging her finger in the face of the tailgating reporters.
yes! and when she shrieks....: "tell ______(cannot remember name) she will never get another exclusive from ME!"

That is sick on more levels than I care to elaborate on!

A caller named Daneen is on...LOL I promise it's not me but how cool is that!

No, I was watching it live and when KC and CA went to the area of the airport the helicopter could not fly in the No Fly Zone, so the helicopter lost them.

I saw that too. I was thinking we were having an OJ repeat.

I am not so sure NG is wrong.

NG looks better than usual, more rested. I think she went for a botox touch up!

Poor George. I know that was the most difficult thing he's ever had to do! But he did it. He did it for his precious grandaughter.
The sight of him today was heartbreaking. He knows that his daughter murdered that beautiful baby!
I will continue to pray for George. He will certainly need it. To deal with CA.
George may turn out to be a true hero. That family sure needs one. Caylee needs one.

The car in which Casey arrived at the Sherriff's Department is not a gray SUV.

He is wrong about the DNA - a hair with a root can get BOTH DNA's. People are being fooled on this. Kobi is an idiot in my eyes. He needs to learn about the new techniques in DNA profiling.

He needs to watch the video again because KC was crying. She had tears rolling down her face. I beleive she was crying for herself though.

My allergies had more tears then that! Come on.....maybe watery eyes....but crying.....that was not crying.....

Instead of Cindy hugging her daughter, knowing this is it... She spent time wagging her finger in the face of the tailgating reporters.
You know, I was thinking the same thing. It's really sad.

He's practicing? :confused:

Nancy ate him up. I sure would hate to be on the stand if I wasn't on her side. If he's practicing he better improve . LOL she just got him on contradicting statements about mitrochondial dna. She is burning him up.
You go girl.
Nancy you rock tonight.:clap::clap::clap:

Does anyone know if George has showed up anywhere yet...?

Last I heard there was no sign of him & Cindy was sitting at home alone -

There was also a car in the driveway with a woman sitting in it that reporters said was a "Family Member"

Channel 9 said he was home, and when Cindy arrived and raised the garage door you could see George's vehicle in the garage. He probably went home and poured him a well deserved stiff drink and cried his eyes out...

I'm sorry but i just do not feel GA is a hero...he should have stepped up to the plate 120 days ago. Then he would have been a hero. He was ordered to go to the GJ today.

She's back on her old cell block where she was originally and will make a court appearance tomorrow. :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back