VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said, thank you. I guess I'm just sad and angry that Zach's kids were lumped in as Hadsells and not as Hoffers. It's like WH has to own everything - and everybody. :(
Maybe JH and WH are more similar than we might hope. I get the distinct feeling that possessiveness is a common bond that the two share. Their bond was not cut when he moved into that motel. IMO, of course. He kept his work truck at the house, he ran the whole missing circus show and by his own words he spoke to his wife regularly...while sitting in the pokey. The video, a week into AH's disappearance, shows JH taking notes. Conveniently, the call about finding AH's belongings comes in while the news reporter is taping. It seemed orchestrated, to me. And honestly, the whole thing was just "off." And then there is the tearing down of posters made by Zach! It almost feels like there is an effort to demonize him, WH-S and certain of AJ's friends... and I'm not sure that is totally WH's doing.

Hopefully my point is clear and within TOS.

I have been offline for a few days. I'm so sorry to hear the latest update. Going to catch up now on the threads. RIP Anjelica. Gone far too soon.

I have been offline for a few days. I'm so sorry to hear the latest update. Going to catch up now on the threads. RIP Anjelica. Gone far too soon.

Good to see you back Istiff. It is so heartbreaking. We just can't cry enough tears over this, or say it enough....
I wish there was a way to make it not true!
RIP Anjelica
:floating: :floating: :floating: :floating: :floating:floating: :floating: :floating: :floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WH is unstable. We all know this for a fact now. But I just wanna put it out there that IMO JH is also unstable, before this all went down even. I believe that such instability needs to be replaced ASAP. Zach, i can't think of a reason why anyone wouldn't grant you most or if not full custody of your daughters.

On a side note, does anyone think maybe LE has video surveillance from the hotel of WH moving "stuff" into a van?

Zack call Social Services. GET those girls out of that mess with everyone and anyone running in and out of that house. GOD only know what is going on and we know WH was doing drugs, those kids are hanging around for something. You are stable, except for the hurt. You can help those girls. SS will give them to the most stable person, and that is you.

There was a felon and a gun in the house and she had to know it. Further, the felon was allowed to teach AJ how to shoot. That can be a starting point for social services.

There was a felon and a gun in the house and she had to know it. Further, the felon was allowed to teach AJ how to shoot. That can be a starting point for social services.

Not to mention other felons around the girls currently.

Zach

Thank you for checking in. Great to know that you're on here and wonderful to hear that you're going to get some rest.

You have some of the best people on earth here on WS and I'm certain near you behind you.

You will work out.

You're girls will be safe and have a chance at life in a sane environment and with better people.

See you when you get back.

Zach,

I am local and I don't know how much assistance I can offer, but if you just need someone to bring you some food or something let me know.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of us have wracked our brains with what that means. I don't believe any of us ever came to the conclusion that satisfied all of us.

Coming in here late, and not finished reading everyone's posts. So, if someone has already answered this, apologies in advance!

What I know to be a check card is a card that is issued by a retailer (often supermarket) which entitles the holder to have check cashing privileges.

Have we heard the reason WH was staying away from the family home? Blonde moment over here!

When I think of you, I think of this song. I do not buy into "God will not give you more than you can handle" because He never promised that. I do believe He promises to be right by your side so that you do not have to be "strong enough" to do this on your own. I wish I had the magic words to heal you but I do not. I will pray God makes His presence known to you and do not forget...you WILL see your baby girl again, this world is just a blink.

Matthew West - Strong Enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knuHDPbE5es

Amen! Amen! And Amen! Zach, we are NOT wasting space by encouraging you. As far as I'm concerned, and I think MOST WS'ers would 1000% agree with me, part of the work here is helping and encouraging family members. It sounds like you are going through a major test of faith right now, with Anjelica's death, your other daughters' situations, and the mire at your church. DO NOT LET EVIL WIN! The Word says "overcome evil with good"....and I look to you as the example of that in this situation. I can't tell you how many times I've singled you out in my mind as the one in Anjelica's case with faith and sanity. Keep up the good work, brother, and keep coming here to this safe haven , to vent and be encouraged :)

WH is unstable. We all know this for a fact now. But I just wanna put it out there that IMO JH is also unstable, before this all went down even. I believe that such instability needs to be replaced ASAP. Zach, i can't think of a reason why anyone wouldn't grant you most or if not full custody of your daughters.

On a side note, does anyone think maybe LE has video surveillance from the hotel of WH moving "stuff" into a van?
Sadly I do not think they do. From what we have learned, thus far, it appears the perpetrator of this crime had a jump start on LE. From the time of her actual last sighting (depending on what is believable) to the official Missing Persons report. LE can definitely back track & put the pieces together. I would not be surprised from that point, when the MP report was filed, to this date LE had some form of on-going surveillance. If we, as the general public, can pick up on all the discrepancies, conflicting stories & bizarre behaviors, trained LEO's are also taking note.

It's bothered me all along why there has been little effort to be accurate and answer reasonable questions on the BAJHFB page and in the media. At first, I thought they were just too overwhelmed to function. But the brief video interview of JH early on that was reposted recently showed a very organized woman with laptop and notebook. As I've watched this unfold, I've come to believe that the dysfunctional mess of misinformation is deliberate. There has definitely been obstruction going on IMO. And it's not just coming from WH. JMO

Why? If LE can figure that out they'll have this solved.

This!!! Now I'm an internet junkie, as I'm sure you all know since I'm on here 24/7, but even I would put the laptop down when interviewed by the media. One would think then that she must be using the web to spread information, posters, and be organizing searches. But apparently, she was probably only playing Candy Crush Saga.

Coming in here late, and not finished reading everyone's posts. So, if someone has already answered this, apologies in advance!

What I know to be a check card is a card that is issued by a retailer (often supermarket) which entitles the holder to have check cashing privileges.

I know they're called different things in different places. The plastic card attached to your bank account (usually a checking account) is called check card, debit card, atm card, client card... etc. I'm not sure people even write checks anymore at retail places (haven't seen anyone do that in many years, and the last time it was an old lady) so I don't know if that's the kind of card this was, mentioned on the missing persons report.

Maybe JH and WH are more similar than we might hope. I get the distinct feeling that possessiveness is a common bond that the two share. Their bond was not cut when he moved into that motel. IMO, of course. He kept his work truck at the house, he ran the whole missing circus show and by his own words he spoke to his wife regularly...while sitting in the pokey. The video, a week into AH's disappearance, shows JH taking notes. Conveniently, the call about finding AH's belongings comes in while the news reporter is taping. It seemed orchestrated, to me. And honestly, the whole thing was just "off." And then there is the tearing down of posters made by Zach! It almost feels like there is an effort to demonize him, WH-S and certain of AJ's friends... and I'm not sure that is totally WH's doing.

Hopefully my point is clear and within TOS.

Your point is clear and I agree. I guess we'll find out if any of this is within TOS to say. But I think, after living life and following a lot of cases, many of us are very good judges of character. The actions (past and present) of both WH and JH have disturbed me from the beginning. They both seem to be people who put themselves first and get angry if anyone gets in their way.

Zach--My heart goes out to you and I'm sure you feel paralyzed and beaten down by grief and your recent church betrayal of trust. But please, put your personal feelings aside for the sake of your girls and be a strong presence in their lives. They need you now more than ever. If they give you attitude, just smile (though your heart is breaking) and hug them. They are just kids in a terrible environment. It's up to you to counteract that with gentle, consistent kindness. They may resist, but remember the words of Jesus... "There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving." Unselfish love is what you can give them Zach, and eventually it will come back to you. But even if it doesn't, you will know that you did THE RIGHT THING. Now go get those girls, friend. You can do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member