GUILTY PA - Emine Hajredinia, 20, pregnant, shot to death, Philadelphia, 31 Jan 2008

The slain woman has been identified as Emine Hajredinaj, but homocide investigators have little else to go on regarding the murder of Ms. Hajredinaj. Her 28 weeks old baby girl was miraculously saved by Doctors at Temple University Hospital. Two unlit Molotov cocktails were also found outside the woman's home. She also has another child.http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20080202_Slain_woman_identified.html

Oops, duplicate info there. We must have been looking at the same time! :blowkiss:

I wonder if that's her child in the myspace pic.

Oops, duplicate info there. We must have been looking at the same time! :blowkiss:

I wonder if that's her child in the myspace pic.

Could be her baby, TM. They said on the news she has a child. I don't think it's a set up. That's become a really, really bad neighborhood. It's like ten minutes from me and I mean it's B-A-D! Two cops got shot there a few months ago and an officer was murdered right by there last year. It's usually drug related. Although, it don't sound like it in this instance. Now, if they were going to dime someone out on the block or something they'd think nothing of shooting you in cold blood or tossing some Molotovs through your window. I think the guy ran so he wouldn't be murdered. It's a miracle though the baby has survived. temple is tops for trauma. Unfortunateky because they get so many gunshot vicitims every day.

Oh, wow, Filly. That part of town sounds scary. We have an area like that here too. So many young people getting killed just because they are walking down the street and get in the middle of a gunfight. Where's John Wayne and Clint Eastwood when you need them? That's what it feels like anyway.

I think there's something extremely weird about the fact that molotov cocktails were found at the woman's house. Modern criminals don't usually use moltov cocktails. I associate them more with radical politics turned violent. I wonder why these criminals would have used molotov cocktails in addition to shooting this young pregnant woman.

Not sure where you are from, but sounds like MO of gang violence to me. Molotov cocktails are common around here. I think they will find gang retalliation had everything to do with this and the man she was with was involved.

I had my baby at 27-28 weeks and she survived plus thrived with no ill effects. If the child is placed properly and has the care it deserves...the outcome should be good. The silver lining.

Oh, wow, Filly. That part of town sounds scary. We have an area like that here too. So many young people getting killed just because they are walking down the street and get in the middle of a gunfight. Where's John Wayne and Clint Eastwood when you need them? That's what it feels like anyway.

WE had a Mayor who had been the Police Commish. His name was Frank Rizzo. He's deceased, but none of this violence went down with him on board. He didn't take this c*ap. We had four shot dead the same night this woman died. Yeah, our new Police Commish who is from Washington got a plan. I wish we got Timmoney back, but he's in Miami. Rizzo was better than John Wayne and Clint put together.

I think there's something extremely weird about the fact that molotov cocktails were found at the woman's house. Modern criminals don't usually use moltov cocktails. I associate them more with radical politics turned violent. I wonder why these criminals would have used molotov cocktails in addition to shooting this young pregnant woman.

Azure, Molotovs are used all the time here. You snitch they'll toss one through your mother's window. It's always drug related. Polotics are non existant down in that hood. Although and this is just speculation on my part. The woman's name. Could she be Paki maybe? Middle Eastern. Alot of the Middle Easterns down in that neighborhood run the pawn shops, and there's tons of them. Otherwise it's just urban blight and the drug Lords run the corners. Please, know I am not saying all Middle Eastern people are going to go commiting violence here. Also, there's a very large Puerto Rican community right there. That's in walking distance to where I live. It's nuts. You can't come out your door even in the daytime sometimes.

From March 2010:

https://phillyda.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/25-year-old-tyree-bass-is-now-facing-life-in-prison/

A jury convicted 25-year-old Tyree Bass of second degree murder and aggravated assault today for the death of Emine Hajredinia...

Doctors were unable to save Ms. Hajredinia but successfully delivered her little girl, who suffers from major physical disabilities as a result of the attack.

Bass was sentenced to life in prison:

http://www.bet.com/news/photos/2010/03/newsphotosbringthatweekback0301.html#!news-fb-TyreeBass

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back