The Puppy That Caylee Talked About

GreenEyes727

Reaction score
I watched a few videos this morning on youtube. In one, a reporter asks CA if Caylee ever talked about Zanny. She said no but that she always talked about Zanny's puppy. She went on to say that she never asked Caylee about Zanny because when she got home, it was time for loving and funtime, etc.

With KC being such a liar, don't you think that CA or GA or even LA would kinda question Caylee about where she had been, what she had for lunch, if she had fun with Zanny that day ... kinda like how was your day stuff? If she wasn't hungry, wouldn't someone say "What did you eat at Zanny's today?"

If Caylee was talking about the puppy, but not Zanny, how did CA know it was Zanny's puppy? I wonder if any of the A's now look back at what Caylee did talk about. She was almost 3 and definitely talking. My niece is almost 2 & 1/2 and every week when I see her she is talking more and more and is starting to interact more like showing me all of their Halloween decorations and she is copying her Mommy. Last weekend, she grabbed the ShopRite circular, a pen and paper and was intently looking for french fries on the circular and mad that she couldn't find it and asked for my help. So you see what I'm getting at? Caylee had to say some things that made the A's go hmmmmmm?

Your thoughts?

P.S. Here's the link (it's at about 2:21 min.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-7mmmAmIOw&feature=related

JG had a rottweiler named Sam that Caylee was fond of. I have seen photos of them together. Caylee spent a lot of time at the G home, so she probably grew to love him. Sam passed away recently, and I recall JG's father blogging about him.

I find it VERY odd that Cindy would never ask about what Caylee did with her day. Did she go to the park? Did she play outside? What did she eat for lunch? I can go on and on. My mom knows I'm home all day with my kids and when she talks to them she asks them all of those questions just to get an idea about their day and to make conversation. I also find it odd that Cindy admitted to being leary of Casey working but yet she never questioned Caylee about it? My kids would have all ratted me out by age 2 just by saying small little things about their day! "Momma take me McDonald's, Mommy push swing, mommy..."

As nosey and controlling as Cindy is I have a very hard time with that whole situation.

I find it odd that they never asked Caylee anything about what she did at the sitter's. What did you eat, who did you play with, were you inside or outside, etc. I think maybe that was a big part of the problem for Casey though. Caylee was starting to talk. When she was a baby, Casey could take her anywhere and Caylee couldn't rat her out. But now that she was starting to talk, it was only a matter of time before Casey told her parents she'd taken Caylee to the sitter's only to have Caylee pipe up and say "No Mommy, we went to so and so's house!" Caylee was going to start telling Grandma what was really going on and Casey couldn't have that.

JG had a rottweiler named Sam that Caylee was fond of. I have seen photos of them together. Caylee spent a lot of time at the G home, so she probably grew to love him. Sam passed away recently, and I recall JG's father blogging about him.
I saw the pic of the rottweiler. I didn't know he passed away. But I am connecting the name Sam here - my sister Sam?

I watched a few videos this morning on youtube. In one, a reporter asks CA if Caylee ever talked about Zanny. She said no but that she always talked about Zanny's puppy. She went on to say that she never asked Caylee about Zanny because when she got home, it was time for loving and funtime, etc.

With KC being such a liar, don't you think that CA or GA or even LA would kinda question Caylee about where she had been, what she had for lunch, if she had fun with Zanny that day ... kinda like how was your day stuff? If she wasn't hungry, wouldn't someone say "What did you eat at Zanny's today?"

If Caylee was talking about the puppy, but not Zanny, how did CA know it was Zanny's puppy? I wonder if any of the A's now look back at what Caylee did talk about. She was almost 3 and definitely talking. My niece is almost 2 & 1/2 and every week when I see her she is talking more and more and is starting to interact more like showing me all of their Halloween decorations and she is copying her Mommy. Last weekend, she grabbed the ShopRite circular, a pen and paper and was intently looking for french fries on the circular and mad that she couldn't find it and asked for my help. So you see what I'm getting at? Caylee had to say some things that made the A's go hmmmmmm?

Your thoughts?

HappyChic do you have a link to this interview? I do remember seeing it, but can't remember which one it was, but I took it then to mean when Cindy mentioned Caylee only talks about her puppy, she meant her puppy at home not zanys.

If Caylee was talking about the puppy, but not Zanny, how did CA know it was Zanny's puppy? I wonder if any of the A's now look back at what Caylee did talk about.

Your thoughts?

I agree. And I think KC was worried that Caylee would say more about what was going on, since she was getting older. Maybe this is why she killed her.
To keep her quiet for good. who knows what that wacko (KC) was thinking.

I find it VERY odd that Cindy would never ask about what Caylee did with her day. Did she go to the park? Did she play outside? What did she eat for lunch? I can go on and on. My mom knows I'm home all day with my kids and when she talks to them she asks them all of those questions just to get an idea about their day and to make conversation. I also find it odd that Cindy admitted to being leary of Casey working but yet she never questioned Caylee about it? My kids would have all ratted me out by age 2 just by saying small little things about their day! "Momma take me McDonald's, Mommy push swing, mommy..."

As nosey and controlling as Cindy is I have a very hard time with that whole situation.
Right and you don't even have to be nosey and controlling - like you said - it's conversation. What else are you going to ask a 2 year old - their opinion on politics, religion or serial killers? It's also nice to know about their day. If they had McDonald's for lunch, you might want to give them something different than hamburgers or chicken fingers for dinner. And you are right - she would say stuff like Mommy did this or that or Zanny did this or that. Why didn't she know Zanny's name? Come on!

Of course it's odd! It's beyond odd! CA paints herself as the one who was really raising Caylee and for over two years she hadn't a clue what she did all day or who she was with? A puppy? Hmmm...That's some of kind raising!

Your thoughts?

I've also questioned this very thing in multiple posts. I truly do not get it.
The only thing I can come up with, is that CA and GA did know there was no nanny/Zanni (remember GA telling LE he was pretty sure Casey hadn't had a job in 2 years). But once again they decide it's better not to question all the obvious clues that Caylee wasn't at nanny's house every day, in order to maintain the peace in the house, and continue the patterns of denial they had regarding Casey.

There is NO WAY you can convince me that year and a half, Cindy was so busy having "funtime and loving" Caylee in the evenings, that she never ONCE asked her a question about her day, about Zanni, about what she had for lunch, etc. There is just NO WAY.

CA would have asked the puppy's name. It would be a natural thing to ask after your little gdaught said she played with a puppy.

NO ONE talks to Cindy. You LISTEN to Cindy.
Caylee had to listen to Cindy.
I doubt Cindy listened to Caylee.
I always listened to my granddaughter, and to this day, I am the one she phones when she wants someone to listen to HER.
George maybe listened to Caylee.
We may never know the answer to these questions.

CA would have asked the puppy's name. It would be a natural thing to ask after your little gdaught said she played with a puppy.

ANYTHING would have been natural except what they've done. She didn't have the woman's phone number, had no idea how to get in touch with the person that was taking care of Caylee for two years? Never met her? Never saw a picture of her? And Caylee never said anything to her about her except she mentioned something about a puppy? Ah. Ok. I'll believe that. No...I don't believe any of it and I think she threw out the "puppy" comment out to avoid answering the question.

Your thoughts?

I can't get past them not questioning Caylee or Casey on Zanny! If they believe her story so much. It just doesn't make any sense to me that you would never be concerned or ask the child how her day was, what did you do? Every day when my children came home from school, and then after school care and even sitters I and my family always asked them what they did, who they talked with, what happened in their day. I just can't understand not knowing who the nanny was, if they so believed her story. Something just doesn't add up to me there at all. Either they are hiding something knowing there is no nanny, or if they never asked Caylee about her sitter, or even checked in to it, then they were just plain stupid. Since they were basically the primary care givers of Caylee, then they should have checked out who was caring for her. Especially since they knew their daughter was a known liar. I can't believe they didn't.

All sorts of questions... What did you have for lunch? Do you like it at Zani's? Who do you play with?

As a mom and gramma, I'd be just as surprised that Caylee didn't offer up stories about where she was and mention Zani's name or others she saw on a regular basis. The entire family was in deep denial and, IMO, didn't want to know what KC did when she wasn't with family.

So sad for this beautiful toddler that nobody cared enough to ask the right questions.

I think I read somewhere that Annie has a dog. It was in one of the interviews. I think Caylee and KC spent alot of time with Annie until recently.

Maybe this is the "puppy". I will try and find it. Still very new at this...

OMO

I've also questioned this very thing in multiple posts. I truly do not get it.
The only thing I can come up with, is that CA and GA did know there was no nanny/Zanni (remember GA telling LE he was pretty sure Casey hadn't had a job in 2 years). But once again they decide it's better not to question all the obvious clues that Caylee wasn't at nanny's house every day, in order to maintain the peace in the house, and continue the patterns of denial they had regarding Casey.

There is NO WAY you can convince me that year and a half, Cindy was so busy having "funtime and loving" Caylee in the evenings, that she never ONCE asked her a question about her day, about Zanni, about what she had for lunch, etc. There is just NO WAY.

I was about to hit on the fact that George told LE that he thought Casey didn't have a job and was actually sending "Universal" emails to herself... if he had that thought in his head, you know he had to worry about where Casey was taking Caylee everyday. Plus, children talk... and being George and Cindy raised Caylee as their own, you know she told them things...

I wish Cindy would stop protecting Casey, and I wish George would get a backbone and just reveal what he knows, not what Cindy is letting him or wanting him to tell LE or us.

The Anthony Family is a family of ostriches. Such as GA "suspecting" that KC did not have a job for two years and CA never asking for a phone number, address or even a NAME of the sitter for a year and a half. The list is endless. It makes them look oblivious and incompetent. Any child Caylee's age would babble on and on about things she saw and people she interacted with, not to mention other kids and puppies. If not, any G-ma or G-pa would ask them about what they did that day. This is senseless!

I think I read somewhere that Annie has a dog. It was in one of the interviews. I think Caylee and KC spent alot of time with Annie until recently.

Maybe this is the "puppy". I will try and find it. Still very new at this...

OMO

Welcome to WS Roblyn... cute dach avi!

I think I remember that, too... you could be right that the dog is of the Annie connection.

There is something VERY wrong with this family.... how could they never meet the baby's caregiver???? No questions.. PLEASE....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back