Possible match Anna Jovita Mallari, 24 - Missing Since: 1 Dec 1988 from El Paso TX

the latest on her NAMUS profile indicates that the inquiry into her DNA profile is underway.

I dont know what the means-perhaps the case hasnt been updated since the samples were submitted?

Link Here

ETA-her regional case administrator is from the UNTCHI, so they must have some kind of sample they have processed or are processing.

Where did the family get swabbed?

The family got swabbed in Philippines. And that was 2 years ago. I was just really anxious if it's a match or not. The family went to the US Embassy for their DNA samples to be taken. I do hope they update me.
Than you for your reply. At least I know that the thread is still alive. It gives me hope.

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me something about the DNA process for Princess Blue and Anna Jovita Mallari? The link below from Namus states DNA test complete:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8744/0/

What does it mean? Is it a match? What's going to happen now?

PLEASE CAN ANYONE REPLY TO ME.

I am pretty sure it means they have her DNA. I did not see any rule outs

red33chic, there is an administrator for UNTCHI listed on the contacts portion of the NAMUS file. I am not going to post his email here so he doesnt get bot spam. Email him and ask him if Anna's DNA has been compared to Princess, ok??

IMO, it means that Anna would be ruled out as Princess Blue, both Anna and Princess Blue's DNA are in CODIS and they would be compared automatically.

I see. I emailed the contact person and he did reply to me. However, I wasn't able to get a direct reply. He just mentioned that his job is about obtaining dentals and DNA and he cannot give me a time line as to when our DNA will be compared to that of Princess Blue's. Thank you all for your reply. I'm just getting a little desperate as Princess Blue somehow gave me hope that she is my missing mom. If she's not, it means I'm back to square one again.

Just to clarify for my own sake, red33chic, Is Anna Mallari your mom??

I am so sorry for your struggle. Maybe we can get a little more fire under her case for you.

Yes, she is. I've been looking for answers for years. That's why I'm so eager to know if it matches or not. I'll still keep my fingers crossed. What I know is that she went missing after few days of going to work with bruises all over her.

I see. I emailed the contact person and he did reply to me. However, I wasn't able to get a direct reply. He just mentioned that his job is about obtaining dentals and DNA and he cannot give me a time line as to when our DNA will be compared to that of Princess Blue's. Thank you all for your reply. I'm just getting a little desperate as Princess Blue somehow gave me hope that she is my missing mom. If she's not, it means I'm back to square one again.

I didn't mean to discourage you in any way, maybe it is only the testing that is finished on the DNA that was submitted. Perhaps it hasn't even been entered into CODIS yet. I have waited along time to find out if Anna is Princess Blue, I do see similarities.

So far today I still dont see any ruleouts on namus! this is so annoying :(

Her employer reported her missing... to me that says so much. That she was generally reliable and that the circumstances immediately prior to her disappearance were clearly ones in which her employer felt her husband could not be relied upon to report her missing.

There is a list of rule outs here on Princess Blues Forum. The rule out information came from the Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse.

So far today I still dont see any ruleouts on namus! this is so annoying :(

I am trying to recall if Anna was still married at the time she went missing. I think she may have been divorced, but, don't quote me on that one.

Her employer reported her missing... to me that says so much. That she was generally reliable and that the circumstances immediately prior to her disappearance were clearly ones in which her employer felt her husband could not be relied upon to report her missing.

No, they weren't divorced. My mom's still married to him when she disappeared. Based on some reports, he is actually one of the suspects since he also disappeared and was never able to return to the US after what happened. He is in Germany though and the contact person I talked to before is aware of where he is right now. I think they just need strong evidence.

Any news about the DNA results please?

I'm sorry red33chic,
Texas Missing Persons has stopped responding to my requests for information, you or another relative of Anna will need to get in touch with with the Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse of the El Paso Police Department.

No, they weren't divorced. My mom's still married to him when she disppeared. Based on some reports, he is actually one of the suspects since he also disappeared and was never able to return to the US after what happened. He is in Germany though and the contact person I talked to before is aware of where he is right now. I think they just need strong evidence.

Any news about the DNA results please?

Hello again,

I cannot seem to contact El Paso Texas Police Department. Is there any other way we can check the DNA results? We've submitted our DNA samples twice and it's been almost 4 years. We just a closure, that's all.

I hope someone here can help me. I used to send emails to a certain Cassandra Cistone but for some reason, our emails could no longer be sent, it keeps on coming back with an error. I don't know if someone hacked into this or someone made sure I won't be in contact with her anymore.

Hello again,

I cannot seem to contact El Paso Texas Police Department. Is there any other way we can check the DNA results? We've submitted our DNA samples twice and it's been almost 4 years. We just a closure, that's all.

I hope someone here can help me. I used to send emails to a certain Cassandra Cistone but for some reason, our emails could no longer be sent, it keeps on coming back with an error. I don't know if someone hacked into this or someone made sure I won't be in contact with her anymore.

I tried to find her,I think she has left her position, there has to be another contact can you call the clearing house and tell them that you are following up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back