Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why LP thinks the DNA results could shock the nation. Most of us believe she is guilty and the child is dead so why would they shock us? I want an explanation for that.

I do believe that Baez (and all of them for that matter) know the results. That is why Baez is hiring Kobalinski, a highly respected dna, forensic guy. If kobalinski doesn't show up at the trial you will know he couldn't help the defense case. However, it looks like kobalinski is already spinning that the tests at the body farm may not be reliable.

LP said on NG that the FBI DNA results would shock the nation. He also said that Cindy, Casey, & Lee were aware of the results. What about George? I am wondering if they were able to determine Caylee's father, and he is a family member?

Just Curious......

Ok just watched what everyone here was talking about on NG and in my opinion Tim was about to lose it, he looked deeply upset. But also, IMHO, it has nothing at all to do with NG's questioning but more with whatever happened with psycho Cindy today.

Tim's face absolutely broke my heart.

Question: Has TES ever found a body? I'm only asking because I honestly have no idea. I only first heard of the group in reference to Natalie Holloway... and hasn't TM been searching for Fosset as well? No results there yet.

Yes I checked out their website.

I would say I agree with you 100%!!!!!

I sure hope LE was watching.
I'm sure LE is watching everything they say and do much like they did in the Laci Peterson case...Scott's interviews were used against him during the trial. And after all, they had her back in the home in the past week so even tho Cindy says Caylee was not discussed, who knows what went on behind closed doors and in Jose's office.
Cindy and George have already had slip ups, one very telling one was George declairing that the "body in my daughter's car was not my grandaughter" was very much to me an admission that the decomposing human remains being in that car is very credible.
So yes, you bet they are being watched...recorded!

Has anyone ever read "lamb to the slaughter"? It's a short story about a woman who kills her husband with a leg of lamb, and then proceeds to put the lamb in the oven to cook it for dinner. When the police come to investigate, she is entirely calm because she knows that they need the murder weapon to solve the crime. In the end, she feeds the lamb to the police officers - no more weapon to find.

It was made into a TV episode on the old Alfred Hitchcock Presents Show. It's available on DVD.

Well, I guess this is a case of "be carefull what you ask for"... last week we were all saying "When is Nancy coming back... we don't like this lady covering for her"...
The worse of two evils?

I was wondering this myself. Is George the father? It's insane to suggest that, right? Or is it??

Not anymore insane than the rest of this terrible tragedy. I actually suggested it in a general discussion thread weeeeeks ago. I am glad I am not the only one who "went there"

Can someone fill me in please? I've tried reading this thread but the pages are getting filled up too quickly to follow along. :(

Why was Tim from TES considering leaving this case? I missed that part on NG tonight. I thought that NG was very rude to Tim. Bless his heart for all he does!

Because Casey claims she gave the baby to somebody but didn't even bother getting a name or address.

There are other families who have missing children AND have REAL leads.

He made it sound like he was starting to believe Caylee might be alive. Ugh.

Considering they can search for LIVE people also.... the truth must be because he's tired dealing with a family who does NOT want the child found.

I still want Caylee found. If the dumpster story takes us to the landfill, I don't know how it's going to be feasible that we ever find her remains.

Most mothers would be screaming to the rooftops if anything happened to their baby. Even an animal mourns their young for a time. I just wish we could find this little girl.

Hey guys!

Please help me find the indexed entry of the 400 page document - the one that gigi had PDF's. I have 20 more pages to go on Casey's interview at Universal - and can't seem to find it?

The point Tim was making is that he is open minded and if the Anthony's gave him any valid information about a baby sitter with a name and phone number, he would believe them and search for this person. But he has a difficult time believing that there is no phone number or any information for this so called baby sitter so I think he thinks its a wild goose chase. He is trying to say he came into the case without knowing the media accounts of anything and open minded but is having a difficult time with what the Anthony's told him. I recognized it the 2nd time I heard him talk about it.

Firstly if this girl is going to call Cindy she may need to know her facts and know them WELL..she keeps saying Lee on the 911 call..sorry but she is not very well versed.

Because Casey claims she gave the baby to somebody but didn't even bother getting a name or address.

There are other families who have missing children AND have REAL leads.

He made it sound like he was starting to believe Caylee might be alive. Ugh.

Considering they can search for LIVE people also.... the truth must be because he's tired dealing with a family who does NOT want the child found.

Thanks LI Mom!
I couldn't figure out why Tim was even mentioning leaving? CA must've given him a very hard time today. Poor Tim. Breaks my heart for him.

I still want Caylee found. If the dumpster story takes us to the landfill, I don't know how it's going to be feasible that we ever find her remains.

Most mothers would be screaming to the rooftops if anything happened to their baby. Even an animal mourns their young for a time. I just wish we could find this little girl.
It is possible. People have been found in landfills before. I don't remember all of the details but certain sections of the landfill are filled during specific times. All of this is recorded. They would be able to narrow the search depending upon the date or dates they believed Caylee was brought to the landfill from a local dumpster.

It is possible to find her body if she's in the landfill, but it will not be an easy task.

I was wondering this myself. Is George the father? It's insane to suggest that, right? Or is it??

Nothing about this case is sane, so why not? When I heard LP say that I hate to admit it but that was the 1st thing to pop into my mind. He clearly references the FBI DNA results, I mean what else would shock the nation at this point?

It is a terrible thought I know, but my goodness, everything about this case is unimaginable.

forget Cindy.. I'm sick of NGs behavior (rudeness) with guests like TM!

Then you have the choice to turn the channel. What is the point of directing negativity towards NG? She is a victim rights activist and former prosecutor. I'm sure that all of the theatrics were to possibly get CA to call in and it certainly worked. If there is a show you don't like no one is twisting your arm in watching it. JMO

about a year ago some girl went on NG and killed her self after NG abused her on air.I am not sure of the whole story but that is what I remember.

Oh, you mean the one that faked her own son's kidnapping? She knew it was a matter of time before LE brought her in. She took the easy way out just like she did when she was "mothering" that little boy.

NG had nothing to do with that. All she did was ask the right questions. Tonight, yes.....she was very rude to Tim. No question about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708