Patrick McKenna (Famous PI) On Defense Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....this guy was on the OJ team. Big whoop!

If that was all there was to it, I'd agree. He prides himself on digging up dirt, in this case it will be against anyone who's in the way of the defense.

If that was all there was to it, I'd agree. He prides himself on digging up dirt, in this case it will be against anyone who's in the way of the defense.

Exactly Capri! And furthermore, the tapes of Mark Fuhrman was completely taken out of context and that was proven, but b/c of the fact that most of the LAPD was racist, it went against him. I remember the OJ trial like it was yesterday. I was embarassed for everyone - the blacks, whites, hispanics, etc. What that defense team did was despicable, yet they got away with it. The whole race thing started with McKenna. He might be a sellout pi, but he's a rich one, and $$$ speaks imo. Money can buy any words you wanna hear imo. Oooooh I'm so stewed!

My Funny light bulb moment this morning! I'v been trying to figure out who JB reminds me of and it finally came to me. The money trail, or lack of has led JB to ask very high priced lawyers to join his team. I could picture him as, "Whimpy," stating to them, "I'll gladley pay you Tues. for your Expertise today!" LOL!

My Funny light bulb moment this morning! I'v been trying to figure out who JB reminds me of and it finally came to me. The money trail, or lack of has led JB to ask very high priced lawyers to join his team. I could picture him as, "Whimpy," stating to them, "I'll gladley pay you Tues. for your Expertise today!" LOL!

OMGosh! I grew up on Popeye! That's so Funny!

LOL, so Wimpy-ish!:clap:

JB must be quite pleased with his cast of characters.

wimpy.png

I see we have some truly stellar discussion going on in here.

I have no doubt Casey Anthony will be convicted of the murder of Caylee Anthony. No doubt at all. It doesn't matter what kind of smoke the defense tries to generate, the jury will not be able to get past the 31 days of partying, sex, cooking for boys, cleaning out her best friend's checking account, like nothing happened. Not to mention refusing to do one single thing to help police find her child. Fair or not, that's what it will all come down to. Picking apart every little detail of the forensics will do nothing but bore the jury to tears after hearing all those details listed above.

Remember Darlie? She's on death row. The jury foreman said they watched the silly string tape 7 or 8 times, and just couldn't fathom how a mother could be partying and laughing and playing with silly string at her son's grave 8 days after the murder. Casey was shaking it for all the world to see 4 days after Caylee was killed - not to mention strolling through Blockbuster with her latest man on the very day.

There is no defense for this girl - none.

Under horrible displays of a grieving mom, can we include her talking to LE about the pretend phone call from Caylee the day of her arrest knowing full well that Caylee was dead. evil

Well, good ole Wendy Murphy was on a radio program recently and her theory of what happened to Caylee is shocking and very very painful. Nothing new I guess to sleuthers, but if anything even close were to be ahead for this case.... it isn't going to be pretty.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/statio...age/2009/02/02/Wendy-Murphy-and-Diane-Dimond-

Light bulb! RE: The theory Wendy M. had about where KC and Caylee had been going up to Caylees demise...... I remember reading on the termination document for AR that either it was noted that a CC was sent to the 'sex crimes' dept. or something like that, Hmmm...............
I need to go back and find that document.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080984/Deputy-Rusciano-Termination-Memo

I guess I should have put this on the light bulb momentthread or the theories thread? Thanks all.

I see we have some truly stellar discussion going on in here.

Sorry JBean, but you have to admit Wimpy was too good to pass up!:blowkiss:

Here, I'll save you some effort and give myself a self-administered time-out :) I need to step away from this thing anyway.

An example of Mckenna's recent work.

Defense says 911 call could clear suspect in slayings on turnpike

"Enter private investigator Pat McKenna of West Palm Beach, veteran of the successful defense teams for both O.J. Simpson and William Kennedy Smith."
McKenna discovered the 911 call and listened to it. He wrote in a court affidavit that the call recorded the actual shooting - the voices and the shots. He has been appointed by the court to assist in Sanchez's defense."
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/tcoast/epaper/2008/04/04/m1a_turnpike_0404.html

"Prosecutors want 911 call banned from turnpike slayings trial in West Palm Beach"

"As the defense knows, the originator of the call was a long-distance trucker who accidentally hit a speed-dial number previously saved on his cellular phone," Carlton wrote in a motion to suppress the call.

"Noises heard on the tape are neither an intentional emergency call nor related to this case," he argued. "Moreover, the other noises heard on the recording were identified by the trucker as either his own voice or sounds emanating from the operation of his truck."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/sfl-bn-0119turnpike,0,6663199.story

The trial started Jan. 27th, 2009
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Jan27/0,4670,BodiesAlongTurnpike,00.html

*advertiser censored*, I myself will need therapy by the time this case is over...and I don't even know these people!

Man, we SO need to put that on a Coffee Mug or a Mouse Pad!!

I think we all are in dire need of a few bottles of Valium, and a nice long vacation. :blowkiss:

I can see us all in a Support Group after the trial finally ends and SuperHeifer goes to prison for Life plus 40 years;

"Hello, My Name is Imajica and I am a recovering Caylee Anthony Supporter.."

"Helll-O Imajica!!!"

:bang:

What that defense team did was despicable, yet they got away with it.

snipped:

Honestly?..I think a public defender could've & would've got OJ off due to his overwhelming popularity, celebrity status, & makeup of the jury..KC doesn't have 2 of OJ's 3 going for her, just the opposite, & I don't believe the jury in this trial will fall for any shenanigans by the defense team..If they know anything about the OJ trial they should be wise to the likes of Dr. Lee & their deceptive ploys..If they don't I'm still confident they will be on the ball enough to get it..One thing's for sure & that's the judge (whoever that may be) gets it & that's good news for the state & anyone looking for Justice For Caylee! .

I honestly wish I could...but I personally know somebody that had a sucky dad, mom died when she was 9 from cancer, she was beat on several occasions (so much she can't remember how many times), she ran away throughout her childhood in order to get help so she could survive...and she got therapy (which really isn't for everyone, I know, but for her it worked) so she could break the pattern of abuse in that family. Don't worry, she ended up good. Anyway, this really hits home with me b/c there's a beautiful innocent dead baby b/c of multiple indiscretions and various forms of dysfunction that assisted KC in her ability to become the person that she became. I think she should rot in jail, but I'm just not sure that she'll rot for the reasons we all want her to. I'm still not even sure that I myself believe she killed Caylee on purpose, premeditated, etc...and I'm a very reasonable person in nature. There's so much more to this story, and imo, the prosecution needs harder factual evidence. I know we haven't seen everything that they have, but he!!, it better be more concrete than what they've already shown us. That's a given. Sure, KC might be guilty by the majority public opinion, but they only need a miniscule amount of people on a jury to find reasonable doubt. Sort of makes me sick. *advertiser censored*, I myself will need therapy by the time this case is over...and I don't even know these people!

Good points and I agree. I've listened to several pretty smart defense lawyers talking and they keep pointing out that while the evidence is strong, none of it proves that Casey premeditated the murder of her child, much less carried it out alone and without someone to help her. They are going to have to have her fingerprints on the duct tape or the garbage bag and so far we haven't been given that evidence.
I've seen several innocent people get convicted because of an overzealous LE agency, or mishandled evidence, or even evidence that is planted. I'm not saying that has happened here, but look at the mystery surrounding Kronk finding the remains, DC's tape and the mysterious phone calls, the CSI team refusing the defense's request to look at the crime scene, their delay in getting discovery to the defense and LE claiming that area had already been searched with cadaver dogs, plus the confusion of the area being under water or not. They let Tim M. look at the spot where the remains were found, but they wouldn't let Casey's defense experts in to see it? Doesn't that seem strange to anybody else?
I'm not so sure that Casey planned this, either. And I want to make darn sure that everything is on the up and up. I don't care WHO joins the defense team or who is paying them. I just want to know when she is convicted that it's not because this whole case has been played out on the media circuit and the jury doesn't already have their minds made up before they are even seated in the box. I want the evidence to PROVE she did it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Too many of us here seem to want to skip the trial altogether, throw her in the dungeon, and be given nothing but bread and water, and that's not what the justice system is all about.

An example of Mckenna's recent work.

Defense says 911 call could clear suspect in slayings on turnpike

"Enter private investigator Pat McKenna of West Palm Beach, veteran of the successful defense teams for both O.J. Simpson and William Kennedy Smith[/URL]

snipped

William Kennedy Smith..Just like OJ many refused to believe he could be GUILTY of a violent crime..A succesful defense was almost guaranteed even before dirt was dug up (most likely by McKenna) on the victim.

Many don't want to believe a mother could KILL her own child but with so many proven cases in the past 10 years or so it's now easier to convince even the most stubborn. TG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee