GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah-ha! This explains it ~ I thought I was joking around with, LadyBug86, not Ladylub. LadyBug86 strikes me as having a playful personality and I responded to Ladylub thinking she was LadyBug. oops.

adding ~ shoot, this still sounds as if I'm insulting Ladylub. I'm not. I think I got the two posters mixed up is all so no wonder
Ladylub was confused.

No hard feelings. :) I was confused. I was thinking what have I done? LOL I rather ask and sound like a dumb dumb to someone insulting me then take the tone of the post wrong.

And even I mistake lub's comments for mine all the time then I'm like duhhh lol

Thanks that's what I figured out. Are you the one who just learned how to post links as per bessie's instructions?

The day I 'jested' ladylub, I thought it was you as your posts can be playful sounding so I thought it would be alright for me to do that.

This guys fingerprints are on file from all of his previous issues with the law, surely...so I feel confident they know exactly who they have and that MAS has confirmed his identity if there was ever a question...

Personally I never recognize anyone on security video, even when I see photos of them after they are caught...

JMO

TES, if asked by LE, may be in the area to try to help solve Jaren's case. TES has equipment that has sonar that can locate objects in water.
I'm not sure, but I think they'd do that if MS doesn't have the equipment to do that job.

Y
Thanks that's what I figured out. Are you the one who just learned how to post links as per bessie's instructions?

The day I 'jested' ladylub, I thought it was you as your posts can be playful sounding so I thought it would be alright for me to do that.

Yes that would be me! And I'm i fast learner as i must say! I've even figured out how to create and album! !!!

:woohoo::woohoo:

And pm and get friends!!
:wooho:woohoo:eek::

Y

Yes that would be me! And I'm i fast learner as i must say! I've even figured out how to create and album! !!!

:woohoo::woohoo:

And pm and get friends!!
:wooho:woohoo:eek::

Thanks, you've brought me full circle. Just wanted to be sure and needed to understand where, when and why my communication breakdown occurred.

You go girl!!! :woohoo:

This guys fingerprints are on file from all of his previous issues with the law, surely...so I feel confident they know exactly who they have and that MAS has confirmed his identity if there was ever a question...

Personally I never recognize anyone on security video, even when I see photos of them after they are caught...

JMO

True. But who is this guy really? Is he more than just TCS, RSO from NC who keeps running away from his probation sentence?
Or is he someone who is and has been doing worse things all along (I know that's bad enough) and now he's connected to a gruesome murder.
If he was an RSO who didn't want to live with that label so he tried to run away, he wouldn't end up with his fingerprints all over this case.
He had to know he'd be seen on surveillance camera at Temptations and/or Stilletos.
It's even been alledged that he got fired from a bar for adjusting suveillance cameras, so we know he'd be aware they are there. :waitasec:
Makes no sense that he'd be that blatant in picking a girl if he knew what he was about to do to her.

Now, if the guy on the tape is not him, that's another story. LE just said they were looking to talk to those two people.
That could be Mike somebody and MAS, no? Mike somebody has nothing to do with this but TS was waiting in the wings for
MAS to come out of the club with a girl.

My question (so that I'm not in error with my thinking). Did LE ever say that video guy is Terry Speaks?
Or did they just want to id that guy for questioning?

True. But who is this guy really? Is he more than just TCS, RSO from NC who keeps running away from his probation sentence?
Or is he someone who is and has been doing worse things all along (I know that's bad enough) and now he's connected to a gruesome murder.
If he was an RSO who didn't want to live with that label so he tried to run away, he wouldn't end up with his fingerprints all over this case.
He had to know he'd be seen on surveillance camera at Temptations and/or Stilletos.
It's even been alledged that he got fired from a bar for adjusting suveillance cameras, so we know he'd be aware they are there. :waitasec:
Makes no sense that he'd be that blatant in picking a girl if he knew what he was about to do to her.

Now, if the guy on the tape is not him, that's another story. LE just said they were looking to talk to those two people.
That could be Mike somebody and MAS, no? Mike somebody has nothing to do with this but TS was waiting in the wings for
MAS to come out of the club with a girl.

My question (so that I'm not in error with my thinking). Did LE ever say that video guy is Terry Speaks?
Or did they just want to id that guy for questioning?
IIRC LE never said one way or the other... BUT people who knew him said it was 100% him~ so I will have to agree.
The weird thing is LE said she was seen LEAVING with them. Yet they showed video of just the two of them (MAS and TCS) ARRIVING!
I'm sure they have their reasons but color me confused!
TS doesn't even look like the same guy in his mug shots to me anyway!
I do wonder what the heck he has been involved in!
Other than the obvious!

I don't think LE would want to show the last video of Jaren with these people if they did not have to...would not be a good image for those who love her, to see her last moments alive in the company of these people. As it was, they were able to ID them without showing it...

Can those of you who do not think all the photos are of TS please post the photo you are talking about please?

I must admit, they do look similar. I'm not sure if they are the same. It's very hard to tell from these pictures. I can't imagine that LE would have slipped up this hard though.

7411284518_0247ee71a5_o.jpg

7411284464_962c732d47_z.jpg
7411295336_7bbfb6cd24_z.jpg

(if these pictures are too big let me know and I will resize them)

images

Yes, it looks like he did have something done!

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/photohistory.aspx?srn=009596S6

Photo history for TS.

photo.aspx
photo.aspx
photo.aspx

I think he looks older and tired in the "current" mugshot. I also think it's his hair, not necessarily a change to his ears.

I'm a photographer and graphic designer. Looking at the two pictures it's not that they are that different, it's just that it looks like someone who doesn't know what they are doing with images cropped the North Carolina photo in a way that didn't keep the proportions relative, which squished his face and makes his ears look like they stick out more. Actually, it might even just be the way the web person posted them on the web - here is a direct link to that image when not shown through the website and you can see that he looks less "squished" (for lack of a better term! )

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/photo.aspx?srn=009596S6

photo.aspx
Terry-Christopher-Speaks-Louisiana-mugshot.jpg

It doesn't look like he's done anything to me but gotten older, grown out his hair, and dyed it orange. Not to mention the pictures are taken from very different angles and the lens of the cameras have added distortion which makes features look vastly different from one photograph to the next.

This image below of the same woman shows how the different lens and focal length REALLY makes a difference in how someone looks:

xlarge_e4315eb25d608da3dcf848172e4f2928.jpg

Link to full article that explains lens distortion which the image above was taken from:
http://gizmodo.com/5857279/this-is-how-lenses-beautify-or-uglify-your-pretty-face

Just this one from NC. I'd like to see the current one.

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?srn=009596S6

photo.aspx
photo.aspx

Woe - I'll give it a shot.

The first 3 pics are from this link: http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/photohistory.aspx?srn=009596S6
photo.aspx
photo.aspx
photo.aspx
Terry-Christopher-Speaks-Louisiana-mugshot.jpg

The 4th pic is from here:http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-ne...ed/-/10626528/15119626/-/g4o1vsz/-/index.html

Y'all should be very impressed I figured out how to do that. :lol:

Here's a bunch of pictures we can re evaluate.

It looks like there's a tatoo on the back of video guy's neck.

Also, TCS's hair would have grown awfully darn fast in only one week when you compare video guy's hair at the neckline to TCS's hair in the jail suit.

Come on people - what's up with these pics? How did Speaks grow that beard - what's that style called? - in only one day?
O'kay, I'm loosing it, he shaved the beard off and they took his picture again the next day. Duh.

Something is wrong with these pictures. :banghead:

:dunno: It sure seems like he has been "in the system" for a long time! Men do change as they age... IMO more so than women,,, I recognize all the girls I went to high school with but... 25+ years later I can't ID some of the guys! ~

I do agree about the hair length! BUT have no idea if his head is angled down because we can't see his face!
It was his intention to distort his identity and hide from the US Marshall's... it worked for me! guess I better keep my day job!
Honestly, his nose even looks different from 7/2011 to now!

Come on people - what's up with these pics? How did Speaks grow that beard - what's that style called? - in only one day?

Something is wrong with these pictures. :banghead:

DUH! I thought he shaved it off!
beardtypes.jpg

Van Dyke?

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/persons_of_interest_in_death_o.html

This article contains the info that Speaks was wearing a cap according to SN and the video shows a man with a 'hat'.

Where is it confirmed that the man is TCS?

I'm looking for the video of Speaks in the orange suit. Can we see the same tatoos on his right arm there? Where is the full video, not just the still shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆