Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i CANNOT believe the shed incident hasn't been mentioned by the anthonys up until now. i really can't. beyond shady.

absolutely undermines not only their credibility, but their self-professed lack of knowledge...

thank you guys for giving me the update - i really appreciate it!

Maybe Cindy put the stolen gas in her "general" statement that she stole things from us.

On the second call, Lee keeps trying to convince Casey that she can talk to LE without her attorney if she wants to...that he doesn't have to even be there...wonder if Lee is starting to realize the attorney is useless! Also says if she gives letters to the attorney to give to the family, to be careful because the attorney can read that.

The attorney is going to bring her videos so she can get caught up on what is going on and because he thinks she "needs a good laugh"

"Here is an FYI so you can conduct yourself accordingly...Everything is public record, including this phone call....I had no knowledge of that whatsoever. There are obviosuly things I would have asked in a different way"

"Remember when you talk to those guys...the truth don't hurt"

This girl has an answer for EVERYTHING

Bringing from last thread, as I always answer NBM posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
Wow, gag order, gas can theft, Blinks prophetic sign, the GP's shutting up, Lee running like a scared girl.

IMO, the family is not wanting whatever is on those tapes released. And as far as the gas goes....only one thing comes to mind.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...S/100_3485.jpg and there is the blink picture again... dude..... it is really, really creepy! Blink...is it creeping you out? in light of the gas can theft that was posted here by chatty AFTER you had posted your picture? it is way creepy, man....
ps, I am also a karmic member of the flipped the noodle club LOL:blowkiss:

And for my dear RR- I know EXACTLY how you feel, while I was listening to that skeevotz laugh about how she was portrayed in the media I would have busted her in the chops, and I am NO SCRAPPER..
Take the time you need, I am going to breath as well, but you are needed here sister..

PHONES: After listening to this long call with Lee about phones......what if Casey bought a throw away cell phone to make calls with during this period of time? She mentions something about a blackberry or a similar phone that didn't work. Lee is asking her where she got the phone from. She is VERY unstraight with him too not giving him enough info to really find out any info. Now the phone is lost! Maybe the cops have no phone to check her records. I bet she threw away the phone.

they still have the ability to get the records even if she threw it out. as long as it wasnt a prepaid phone (and there is actually a very long tedious way to get those too, if within 2 months of purchase or something like that), she had to give information to buy the phone, the bills had to be going somewhere, or she had to be paying them from somewhere. so, if she didnt use cash for everything, there would be an ability to pinpoint the company, and thus, the records.

Cindy said that?

YUP, on July 24th to a reporter who speaking to Cindy. Cindy said Casey never spoke to the 911 operator. The reporter reminded Cindy what Casey said and Cindy's response was: "Casey didn't call 911, I did!?

blackjack is not an inexpensive cell phone: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...+T+Authorized+Cellphones-_-SAMSUNG-_-75176058

rr, as per the campgrounds...we were thinking of places that you could go in Orlando to burn something without raising the red flag. One campground I found in Orlando that has tent sites with fire rings in turky lake park (posted link in last thread)

So there's no way this could have been done at the grandparents'? I just keep coming back to those cadaver dogs that hit in the back yard. Is there a barbecue pit?

she said the PHONE fell out, I think, not the sim card- the phone fell out of her pocket.
you have to admit....a phone could fall out of your pocket while you are pulling your pants down to moon someone taking your picture! (per her lovely photobucket photo):eek:

I don't know if it's been discussed yet, because I'm still trying to get caught up on the threads, but...

Has anyone looked into these credit cards? Where she was going, what she was doing, what she was buying? Video survellience at the stores to see who she was with?

Wouldn't some of that be important??

LE does this as a standard practice. The problems with the store videos is they are not kept long. A couple of weeks maybe.

i CANNOT believe the shed incident hasn't been mentioned by the anthonys up until now. i really can't. beyond shady.

absolutely undermines not only their credibility, but their self-professed lack of knowledge...

thank you guys for giving me the update - i really appreciate it!

SHADYWAYHINKY say in unison...

Cindy said that?

when she was on Geraldo. they argued over it. she kept saying she made the 911 call not casey. he said yes but she talked to the operator...cindy said no she didn't.

Her brother is really grilling her at the end! I'm sure he is being fed some lines!

blackjack is not an inexpensive cell phone: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...+T+Authorized+Cellphones-_-SAMSUNG-_-75176058

rr, as per the campgrounds...we were thinking of places that you could go in Orlando to burn something without raising the red flag. One campground I found in Orlando that has tent sites with fire rings in turky lake park (posted link in last thread)

oh there is no way this phone was paid for as a pre-purchased, disposable plan. i was thinking those cheap $20 phones, $20/200 minutes kind of deals at like walmart. also, if she used the email function, posted anything on the internet from here, etc, the phone/records will be further traceable.

For those who were questioning it...I definitely think it is Casey who sighs at the end of the phone call, not Lee.

And another thing-

If she didn't have Z's phone # programmed in her phone, what did she do for the past 2 years- just sit back and hope that her nanny calls her on any given day (from one of the 3 different area codes she just provided) so she could babysit?

I call on that!

"Golly Gee, I really need a babysitter for caylee so I can (insert reason here)
A) Go see my boyfriend de jour
B) go to my non existant job
C) go to my existing job selling xanex in the park
D) go clubbing so I cn support my peeps

I sure hope Zanny calls me today from Broward county, or Central Fla, or jax or wherever she is and I can drop off Caylee snd waste a bunch of gas getting her to wherever Zanny is!

GMAB!!!!

There is NO Juliette, is there? We all think she is bogus. There is no myspace for her. I think its all a crock of bull and casey gives him no info and says she moved because she doesn't exist. She is lying to her family and just wants to string them all along as long as she can. I can't believe they are so dumb as to believe this bull.

Right...so she could pick anyone, ANYONE to tell about her daughter being kidnapped- and she tells two people she barely knows? Seems if I were going to tell someone my daughter was kidnapped, we'd probably be close. I'd probably have their number in my phone, etc. And if Juliette moved a few months ago (unless I misheard) then HOW did Casey tell her about Caylee being kidnapped? Also, wouldn't those people have gone to the police FOR casey/caylee?

So she tells Jeff Hopkins- who, coincidentally, tells LE he hasn't spoken to her in about a month, and knew nothing of Caylee being kidnapped by a ZG. Also, didn't he supposedly refer ZG to her? (With his mysterious ghost child...since he said he doesn't have children)

Did she just say, "Hey, Jeff, you know that nanny you referred, that I've used for years? Well, she kidnapped Caylee." Riiiight.

And wouldn't she want HIS help in trying to track her down, she who she knew, etc?

And..lets not forget that there is NO Juliet Lewis in the employee records for Universal. Nor is there a ZG.

So either we have a bunch of liars applying at Universal with fake ids, a bunch of magical, mysterious people who appear at Casey's whim, that only she can see, or...she's a big fat liar.

Sometimes when you transfer a SIM card from a Motorola phone to say a AT &T phone, you could lose information.

My son has a Motorola phone and I had a different phone, can't remember the maker of my old phone. Well he put his SIM card in my phone and lost all his numbers. :eek:

This could happen, yes, but not likely that the only number she lost, and remembers to a T how she lost it, is Zenaida's.

YUP, on July 24th to a reporter who speaking to Cindy. Cindy said Casey never spoke to the 911 operator. The reporter reminded Cindy what Casey said and Cindy's response was: "Casey didn't call 911, I did!?

That's just insanity. This woman needs to stop talking to the media altogether. Leave it to Lee -- he's great on TV and he's hot as hell.

Her brother is really grilling her at the end! I'm sure he is being fed some lines!

He was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too quick on his feet with the questions. Sure makes me think that the police were sitting right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23