AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is Janet's expertise in mother's disappearing with their children? Is she a lawyer?

And once again, if TPS really wanted to get EJ back she could have just told her that LM signed the papers and everything was going to be fine. She could have worked with LM and LE and just gotten her to come back. But she didn't. Wonder why that is?

OOH

If this is her she works for the Adoption Place that apparently illegally terminated a father's rights to his child after the birth mother gave the child up for adoption.
No way these people advised EJ to give Gabe back to his dad.

http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/opinions/tca/PDF/074/adoptionplaceOPN.pdf

BTW, the father won the appeal.

when I adopted my son, they had to run it in the paper with the birth mothers name and birthday and approx time of conception, becouse she either did not know or did not want to say. it ran for i think 6 weeks

then they gave 30 days after the last run to terminate unknown father
I live in tn

I adopted him through foster care

Oops. Sorry, I was so busy reading the court opinion that I didn't see it was already posted.

You know reading that case makes me really upset - it looks like it IS another case of the father coming forward and wanting custody but they are fighting it??? This makes me sick - why are they doing stuff like that? Playing god or what?

It certainly is stomping all over the father's right to parent. I thought the laws were set up to make sure they have this right but I'm so not suprised that an overbearing adoption agency or whatever would do anything they can think of to keep the father's out of it. Yes, I think they decide what's in the best interest of the child and manipulate the he!! out of the system.

FBI Agents Search A Nashville House For Baby Gabriel

Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

Bold is mine

The Smiths are not honest at all. They have changed their story about everything so many times. Just tonight on the Nancy Grace show Jack stated he had no idea why tips would be coming out of Nashville. And now here is Tammi saying oh yeah, I know why they are interested in Nashville. Here's a snip of the NG transcript:

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?

J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.

This makes me laugh: "Nashville's a beautiful town."
Like that has anything to do with the question.

I googled the address listed at the links for Janet Morris' agency. Nice house in a residential neighborhood. New builds, as far as I can tell.

Odd, for an company that only makes $75000 a year...
And why in a residential area?
Does some one else want to Google map it, to see if they get the same thing? I was going to link, but I think I mis-Googled.

So I'm thinking any conversation with Janet may have been how to make this baby dissapear for a while (maybe they did not think this case would get much attention) then claim to the court father is unknown?? I have no doubt they were scheming a way to get Logan out of the picture. The question is did Elizabeth lose it thinking it would not happen and then killed the baby...

I know... I think you are right and that is the key question. I hope he is ok. I hope also that these people doing this are stopped and charged. It's like something you figure goes on, but seeing it up close and seeing the way they operate really brings it home - seems they are stealing babies from father, good god.

I think Tammi figured this out (maybe because this is how it's done) that getting a baby in one state, getting the mom gone, and then having the court ruling to remove the dads rights in another state is the key to success (their definition). They did it with the guy who says he was Jack's son-in-law, they were querying about surrogates in California, and there is this case on record in TN (John Doe, so wonder who's dad he is and if it was settled - sad). I wonder how many other cases?

Is LM named as the father on the BC? And if so did he sign it? And also another question....from that court file where the mother was a minor and her name was protected, since EJ is over the age of 18 there would be no way of hiding her name? And also if they ran the ad in the paper in lets say Tenn then really LM would most likely never see it, so would his rights then be severed?

This case just keeps getting worse as time passes.

[PDF]
IN THE COURT OF APPEALS OF TENNESSEE AT NASHVILLE
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Dec 5, 2007 ... THE ADOPTION PLACE, INC. v. JOHN DOE ... Connie Reguli, Brentwood, Tennessee, for the appellee, The Adoption Place, Inc. OPINION ...
www.tsc.state.tn.us/opinions/tca/PDF/074/adoptionplaceOPN.pdf

[PDF]
GRANTS
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Feb 4, 2008 ... The Adoption Place, Inc. v. John Doe. M2007-01214-SC-R11-PT. Rutherford County Juvenile. Judge Donna Aline Scott. No. TC-884. Bennett, J. ...
www.tsc.state.tn.us/OPINIONS/TSC/certiorari/2008/Certlist020408.pdf

Appeal Denied - Application of The Adoption Place, Inc.

Lisa A. Hanson, Esq.
The appeals court also held that Appellee/The Adoption Place, Inc. did not make a “diligent inquiry” of the birth mother to ascertain the identity of ...
www.famformlaw.typepad.com/

Adoption Week - Article for January 15, 2008
Jan 15, 2008 ... TENNESSEE: The Adoption Place, Inc. v. John Doe The Court of Appeals of Tennessee, at Nashville, reversed and remanded the trial court's ...
e-magazine.adoption.com/issue/15Jan08.html -

I wonder if The Adoption Place has any employees named Cheryl? :waitasec:

Is LM named as the father on the BC? And if so did he sign it? And also another question....from that court file where the mother was a minor and her name was protected, since EJ is over the age of 18 there would be no way of hiding her name? And also if they ran the ad in the paper in lets say Tenn then really LM would most likely never see it, so would his rights then be severed?

This case just keeps getting worse as time passes.

In the minute entries to their court hearing on Dec 17, the judge ruled that Logan is the father of Gabriel, and if the BC didn't show his name then it could be changed to reflect that he is the baby's father.

(I don't know if I can post a link because the minute entries show mailing addresses.)

I just really think Janet set this adoption up. I believe she had a couple meet EJ in San Antonio, spend a couple of days with her and the baby, then drive to Victoria to an associate attorney to sign the adoption papers. The couple then left with their new bundle of joy and EJ returned to San Antonio and hoped a bus.

I'm going to look for any connections between Janet, Adoption Place and Victoria, Texas.

I googled the address listed at the links for Janet Morris' agency. Nice house in a residential neighborhood. New builds, as far as I can tell.

Does some one else want to Google map it, to see if they get the same thing? I was going to link, but I think I mis-Googled.

I also got what looks like a residential area..a cul-de-sac..very nice houses

What crazy stuff. They were asked point blank on NG tonight about the Nashville, Tn connection and they babbled on about having family and what a beautiful place it is, neglected to mention that they got EJ in touch with a friend that does adoption. They must really think they are smarter the LE. LE has the phone records and I don't think they counted on the Smiths for theirs, they probably went right to their provider for accurate records. They have EJs records and pings. The Smiths don't know what LE does and they are doing a lousy job of covering them selves. I am just hoping that EJ viewed baby Gabriel as more valuable to her alive then dead. Where is he?

"The Adoption Place, Inc" might be connected to:

Informed Adoption Advocates - Home
IAA - the web home for Informed Adoption Advocates. ... The message boards are a great place to get ask questions and meet other people who have connections ...
www.informedadoptions.com/

Not sure if they are the same, but I get this

Adoption Place, Inc.
505 Oak Forest Circle Antioch, TN 37013
(615) 365-7020
[B]http://www.i-a-a.org[/B].
Interadopt@comcast.net

That website is defunct or there is a spam page there, haven't checked archives.org

Adding... ok, now I am going nuts cause I alsop get this:

International Adoption Alliance (IAA)
PMB 154
2441 Q Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
E-mail: interadopt@home.com
http://www.i-a-a.org/

In the minute entries to their court hearing on Dec 17, the judge ruled that Logan is the father of Gabriel, and if the BC didn't show his name then it could be changed to reflect that he is the baby's father.

(I don't know if I can post a link because the minute entries show mailing addresses.)

I'm not sure either but maybe you can tell us how you found it. Like say it was at the Maricopa County website and you search family court records for Logan's full name.

I just really think Janet set this adoption up. I believe she had a couple meet EJ in San Antonio, spend a couple of days with her and the baby, then drive to Victoria to an associate attorney to sign the adoption papers. The couple then left with their new bundle of joy and EJ returned to San Antonio and hoped a bus.

I'm going to look for any connections between Janet, Adoption Place and Victoria, Texas.

Mom, you are awesome and all over this thing :)
I nominate thee, Queen Awesome Figure Outer! :woohoo:

Nope...you didn't mis-google. That's a home in a residential neighbourhood. Janet Morris' home I presume. Imagine that. Running an adoption agency out of your home. Very professional.

What crazy stuff. They were asked point blank on NG tonight about the Nashville, Tn connection and they babbled on about having family and what a beautiful place it is, neglected to mention that they got EJ in touch with a friend that does adoption. They must really think they are smarter the LE. LE has the phone records and I don't think they counted on the Smiths for theirs, they probably went right to their provider for accurate records. They have EJs records and pings. The Smiths don't know what LE does and they are doing a lousy job of covering them selves. I am just hoping that EJ viewed baby Gabriel as more valuable to her alive then dead. Where is he?

Deflection, that's what they did, the purpose of deflection is to mislead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3