The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

TY!

That helps on several fronts.

IF the message was from a home inspection appointment for 2005, then it can also date the age of the sticker sheet in case they need to go back to match batches with the manufacturer? Yes?

Also, might clear this gent from any current time line if an inspection report is linked to the refinancing.

Agreed.
Now I need some help finding that bond hearing video. All I've been able to find is a narrative, still shots, or snips of the vid.And then I ended up getting distracted with other old videos....so many things jump out at me now, that didnt when I first watched them.
So has anyone got a link of it for me? Pretty please?

Seems like I followed a link that led me to a document showing RS's home inspection company, "ABH Inspections", as a fictitious registered business name.

Wow, really? Do you still have the link? :)

:eek:Is that where LE found the stickers? Sorry, I am WAY behind reading, was that in the last doc dump...about a shoe box with heart stickers near the A's phone? TIA

Hi Pondering, the evidence photos showed a sheet of heart stickers with this guy's name and phone number jotted on the back, a box of stationery stuff, the diary, etc. Apparently some of this stuff was in or on the dresser, some of it was in a folder of more stationery type stuff in the closet (IIRC). I was just saying I imagined she may have jotted the number on the back of the stickers because it was the closest thing to write on when taking a phone messg.

When you cross reference the name and add, pull up the address Orange County Property appraiser, and pull up the pic, there is what looks like a green truck in the garage. I am still trying to figure out how to attach the pic. Having a blonde moment. LOL

Oh no! Another green pickup? No way. How many does that make now? Thanks for the pic. :bananalama:

Good catch on the cut out shape, ecs! They do seem the same or at least similar. Like pinking shears maybe?

Not pinking shears, not zigzaggy enough, but scallopy scrap-booking scissors is my guess...

Has Mr. S been able to post on here yet? I have been in contact with him and I know that he has signed up to talk to us about his name and number being on the back of that sticker sheet ...

It isn't- the "fictitious" isn't meant literally like you or I would use it.. using the name of the business rather than his own given name is considered "fictitious". It's not bad, it's not that he's using a fake name or a fake business, it's just what they call it.

Are you serious? I've never heard of that before. Are most business names "fictitious" then?

Home inspection? I remember KC telling friends she might be moving to winter park and had arranged to look at a place there.

ETA: Here's one mention of it in her IM with Iassen from July 13th

KC (11.27AM) Possibly in winter park villas
ID Wheres that?
KC I've looked at alot of places . It's off Semoran, just before university. I'm also looking at places near where my parents live. just depends
ID: Is it an apt?
KC (11.29AM) Yeah. I didnt ever want to live in an apt, but i dont know if me getting a house is the best idea...not right now.[/I]

A mention of her mom at WP:

Early to mid june:Then KC says 'great news. My mom is going to sign the house over to me. She's going to get a condo in winter park'.

Ha! How ironic...she's got a house now....the BIG house! :Justice:

Has Mr. S been able to post on here yet? I have been in contact with him and I know that he has signed up to talk to us about his name and number being on the back of that sticker sheet ...

you didn't really contact him, did you? I wouldn't want to alarm him, it may be against WS rules, too. Is it?

Hi Pondering, the evidence photos showed a sheet of heart stickers with this guy's name and phone number jotted on the back, a box of stationery stuff, the diary, etc. Apparently some of this stuff was in or on the dresser, some of it was in a folder of more stationery type stuff in the closet (IIRC). I was just saying I imagined she may have jotted the number on the back of the stickers because it was the closest thing to write on when taking a phone messg.

Thanks..that's just the first time I had heard reference to the stickers and such being found in a shoebox, but I haven't read any of the new doc dumps yet.

Are you serious? I've never heard of that before. Aren't most business names "fictitious" then?
Fictitious business names or DBA's(doing business as) must be filed with the county clerk so that people can find the owners of a business . The names typically have publishing rules and I know I have to renew every year or every 4 years, something like that. But i don't have to republish, only re-file. Fictitious business names are commonplace, unless you use your own name for the name of your business of course.

Hopefully you and he have discussed this with Tricia?

Except that the phone number belongs to a house inspector

I think that the Anthonys were having their house inspected and she took a message
The question is: Why would Casey be contracting a house inspector before she even had possession of one or the money to buy one?:waitasec: Usually a housing inspector is something you do in escrow.

Home inspection? I remember KC telling friends she might be moving to winter park and had arranged to look at a place there.

ETA: Here's one mention of it in her IM with Iassen from July 13th

KC (11.27AM) Possibly in winter park villas
ID Wheres that?
KC I've looked at alot of places . It's off Semoran, just before university. I'm also looking at places near where my parents live. just depends
ID: Is it an apt?
KC (11.29AM) Yeah. I didnt ever want to live in an apt, but i dont know if me getting a house is the best idea...not right now.

A mention of her mom at WP:

Early to mid june:Then KC says 'great news. My mom is going to sign the house over to me. She's going to get a condo in winter park'.

of course she also told CS she was looking into buying a house near the dump off of Curry Ford Rd. I wouldn't be surprised if this note was just a phone mssg she took for her mom at some point, but you never know.

Lol- we dont know what time it was written. Cindy, george, or lee could have jotted it down from a friends positive feedback on the guy.
KC could have bought the stickers at a yard sale/on ebay/was given to her by someone who was over the whole scapbooking thing, and it has nothing to do with any of them. But I'm sure LE still looked into it.

I've never thought that was her plan. I dont even think she did a whole lot of planning with killing Caylee....theres no way she could have done something to all of them.

But you can bet that any person that entered that house will be used by JB as reasonable doubt.
So a check that comes back CLEAN on this guy is a good thing, right?
(Which it did. The guy's straight as an arrow)

The reason I was curious about who called him was that with all the money scams KC was pulling, and her talking about having 30 grand or whatever it was, and buying a house ,I wondered if she had another scam in the works that involved money (not death).

But what I ultimately think happened was the number was written down because they were thinking about re-financing , like the very logical PH posted.
Apparently they refinanced in 2005, and his business started in 2005. He probably did some local advertising. and they wrote it down back then.
JMO
I think it's Casey's handwriting. Looks very similar to that of the diary entry, and also in red pen.

The question is: Why would Casey be contracting a house inspector before she even had possession of one or the money to buy one?:waitasec: Usually a housing inspector is something you do in escrow.

that's true, of course you wonder about the stuff over on the FM thread, the friend of hers on the cell logs who did the rental deposit scam, the other scams, any possible connection with that lending company, etc. (Even if she had contacted this guy as an inspector I'm not implying that that would mean he was involved in any scam, of course.)

Just curious- what would be the purpose or benefit of using a fictitious business name?
not wanting to use your real or whole name i.e. Doing Business As- d.b.a.
For example, my initials are L.K. I didn't want to start my business as LK Graphics, so instead my d.b.a. is K___Graphics.
On Income taxes is where you are most likely to see d.b.a.'s.

Thanks..that's just the first time I had heard reference to the stickers and such being found in a shoebox, but I haven't read any of the new doc dumps yet.

They showed this sticker sheet on or near the shoebox, but actually, this sheet of stickers might have been one they found in a folder, I'm not absolutely sure now that you mention it :)

Are you serious? I've never heard of that before. Are most business names "fictitious" then?
It'd only be bad if you created a fake business for some illegal purpose like money laundering or such...

thanks for the "fictitious business name" info, you guys. I learned something new :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back