Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

I agree with you. I don't trust anything any one of them says, but are they that good? And are they that smart? I'm not sure....
Nope. They are that cunning and diabolical. The aim is to confuse and they sure did that...they are experts at it. Lifetime of practice.

You know what bugs me about that video? Watch George's reaction right after ICA says "surprise surprise"... specifically, watch his eyes -- he kind of turns his head to the side opposite Cindy -- and then those eyes. It's not immediately after she says it, but soon thereafter. That right there has bothered me for a long time.

Can you elaborate on what you see and how you interpreted it ?

I just want to say this thread about how far back the ruse goes and how it came to be and all other rabbit trails of the elaborate conspiracy or Greek tragedy or whatever was scripted has my head swimming even more than the LOST series finale. That's exactly how I feel reading this and sadly it's real life not a dumb show :(

Why would George follow this complicated script (which leaves him the worst looking of all in the end) if he was going to just cut all ties when it was over?

In my opinion only...

The family system is steeply entrenched in dysfunction, enmeshment, and enablement;that is not something that changes on a dime. It takes a lot of work and time for family systems to get healthy. They were rocked in a hurry and massively when Caylee was missing and they found out she was dead. The parents love Casey, although the love they have is not a healthy love. The script was not complicated--it was just planned out to do whatever it takes to get her out of the death chamber. It was the same pattern of behavior they had lived for many years; it's just that this time the public was viewing it because a precious life was taken. I would guess that G and Cindy have had a very volatile marriage and that their home has been one big free for all. After taking all this heat, I suspect that George will not elect to stay. I don't have a real reason except that I believe that he must feel intense disappointment, resentment, and anger over being the sacrificial lamb. He didn't go into this thinking he would just leave. He went into it to save his daughter.

Are we the same person wearing two different hats? We are thinking the very same things. LOL

We're twins separated at birth. lol

Their lawyer the day ICA didn't testify was on Greta. She asked him about sex abuse claims and he said ICA never said that JB did. She stopped him in his tracks and said that was a huge accusation to make and it would be completely unethical for JB to do that. I do however think CA and GA believe JB made up that story not ICA. I wouldn't bank on it. lol

I do however think this is going to get ugly between CA and JB. Really ugly. JB better get ready and he better not be alone with ICA from here on out.

To create confuson he denied the charges and she never took the stand he said she said, The DT needed something to create Casey's mental illness , Casey is crazy and lies and is a *advertiser censored* due to her father molestation of her...

Well I understand that. I my question is why do that to only cut ties with them in the end?

Cindy was truly frantic on the third 911 call. She did what Dr. G said 100% of people do for a child.
However, according to Lee she also screamed at Casey, "What did you do?!"
IMO, she relied on the police to get Casey to produce Caylee.
Once that did not happen, I think she and George knew.
Baez said early on it did his client no good to tell LE what she knew.
So that tells me he knew there was no accident.
According to all sources, Casey got Jose's name from other inmates.
Wouldn't be my first choice...I'd want a referral from someone not in jail, but that is just me...

George is an anomaly to me. Since I can't believe one word that spews forth from his mouth, I have no idea if he was being candid or trying to cozy up to LE in order to get information on the investigation. I think he was trying to play them. His interviews with them are all syrupy. And, he asks them if they find out that Caylee is dead to call him, so he can warn his wife and son. Not one word about warning Casay. He knew. He knew that smell.

I do not believe Cindy was ever in denial, or that she had George by the short hairs. They are a team.

I am still working on the chloroform....that was the only common sense argument Jose made during trial. But from the directions, it sounds pretty easy.

Thanks for this response. As for Baez, they are saying she found him through another inmate but I have heard some hinky stuff with the timing of him coming on the scene. So I am wondering how he really got involved.

I am seriously reconsidering whether or not I believe that George's suicide attempt was genuine. It just seemed too staged.

It has been well established in the medical literature that the ratio of suicides to suicide gestures (actual suicides compared to "attempts") are considerably higher in men. This is due to the fact that men generally use more lethal methods involving a firearm, whereas women are more likely to attempt an overdose on pharmaceuticals, often mixed with alcohol, which are generally less effective.

If George did a little research, he would have known that alcohol and antihypertensives [blood pressure medication] are not usually a lethal combination. If he really wanted to kill himself, he would have done what most men (especially cops) who are serious about suicide do: he would have used a firearm.

I have no doubt that George was in a lot of psychic pain, but he wasn't serious about committing suicide. If he had been, he would have used a more predictably lethal method. His experience in LE coupled with the briefest search on the web would have provided him with a far more effective plan to kill himself.

He wasn't even close to killing himself with the method he used. He had other motives for his actions.

Quoting isn't working for me but the post about ca making it clear there was no evidence...

Made my stomach twist. I always felt her detailing the car, washing clothes and obviously handing over the wrong hair brush were not innocent mistakes made in a frantic time or just business as usual , cleaning just for cleanings sake.

Idk why but reading that post just hit me in a visceral way tonight a gut wrenching "yes it's the truth " kind of way.

Innately we want to believe she was a loving grandma who would want justice for the baby but iWhat really happened is so far beyond the truth that normal minds cannot wrap around it

So, if GA knew the remains was right out there near them....why didn't he move them to where they would never be found?

I believe Casey had her family convinced that Caylee had been taken by bad drug people before the cops ever got there that night, and will probably convince them of some other story again when they get back together. She will never admit to letting Caylee die in an accident. Also, Lynn Turner, the woman who was in prison LWOP for killing 2 husband with antifreeze recently killed herself with anithypertensive meds.

masterminds? everyone in on it from the start? a perfectly choreographed and sophisticated web of lies hatched well in advance? wow! at the eleventh hour the defense came up with the most obvious, tried and true defense: the abuse excuse. which allowed them to claim it was accident. could a strategy be more obtuse, more lacking in cleverness, more unsophisticated? i don't think so. yet many believe it was part of an elaborate plan? again, wow.

i think baez did a great job turning this case into a blue collar vs white collar affair. his colorful language wasn't just for shock value, but specifically intended for his audience, the jury, and it worked... working stiffs vs the condescending, smug "man". i also think ja's demeanor throughout the trial played perfectly into baez's presentation, as did ldb's lecturing tone. jmo.

ps: why is it that so many seem to think the jury was able to set aside emotion given the verdict was an acquittal, as if a verdict of guilty would have been proof the jury wasn't able to set aside emotion? seems to me that emotion may have played a very big part in the jury's voting to acquit...

We always believed they destroyed evidence to cover up for her else how would they be so sure there was none? One tiny hair escaped them-like a cry in the wilderness from poor Caylee and the jurors just blew that right off. Sickening does not describe how I am left feeling over it all. Desolate...there's a word.

I couldn't agree more. That trunk was cleaned to the hilt. I bet the rest of Caylee's decomposing hairs were in the Anthony's shop/wet vacs.. for a while, anyhow.

So, if GA knew the remains was right out there near them....why didn't he move them to where they would never be found?

Here's my question: is it possible that Caylee was originally buried, but animals dug her up? Sorry, I know that sounds horrible, but I'm just wondering...

Can you elaborate on what you see and how you interpreted it ?

I just want to say this thread about how far back the ruse goes and how it came to be and all other rabbit trails of the elaborate conspiracy or Greek tragedy or whatever was scripted has my head swimming even more than the LOST series finale. That's exactly how I feel reading this and sadly it's real life not a dumb show :(

I'll do my best, jengasauras. Okay, a a few seconds after ICA says "surprise surprise", George looks down slightly, looks to the right (right of the video, away from Cindy) slightly.. then he cuts his eyes to the right & does some sort of eyeroll thing. All you can see are the whites of his eyes there for a split second. The eye thing happens from around 2:16 - 2:18 give or take on the video. It really helps to watch it several times -- first to notice what his eyes do, then to take in the full expression on his face. In all honesty, I don't really know how to interpret it, or what it might mean. I just know that it makes my hinky meter go off BIG time.

Fasinating thread! I think it should be sent on to HLN. I know at least one of the TH's has alluded to the theory.

Sure helps confirm the jury couldn't see the forest through the trees if they tried!! I thought some of JB's histrionics were dramatic and engaging, but could see through the smoke and mirrors and deemed him a con artist sort from the start. LKB has compared him to F Lee Bailey who I believe was disbarred etc. so it seems even she sees the possible future writing on the wall, lol. Jeff Ashton has remained so meek about the whole affair but I hope they are on to Baez and find a way to hang him somehow. What about that seemingly doctored photo of the kid at the sliding glass door? I hope some people come out of the woodwork with cold hard proof. It may take a while but what goes around comes right back!

There are a lot of pieces that don't quite fit for me though, and one of them is Jesse Grund stating on Dr. Drew that Casey stated Lee did the grope and feel and this was back in '04 or '05. Is he in on it to and by going along with "their" story Casey will pay him off to drop his lawsuit against her? Just playing.

I remember in one of Ashton's recent interviews he stated George was much more offended by the accusation he had something to do with Caylee's disappearance than he was bothered by the molestation claim. But this family has become so goolish you just never know.

I was never fooled by the southernly gentleman persona of CM that Jean K. peddled. What a hot headed hypocrite.

The Anthony's - grifters for sure ugh!! A train wreck that will continuously happen.

:cow::cow::cow:

Here's my :twocents, but first let me say this:

I do NOT believe Caylee "died in an accident" and I do NOT believe that George was involved in moving Caylee's body to the woods. Also, I do NOT believe that George "molested" ICA !

I believe that ICA "murdered" Caylee and ICA "alone" put the body in the woods.

It was NOT an accident because there is no way ICA would have sat in jail for 3 years for an accident ... I believe ICA was trying to "frame" George in some ways but she did not think it out all the way through.

When ICA's car was picked up from the towyard, and GA realized what had happened, I believe he KNEW -- he KNEW something had happened to Caylee !

But George could NOT do ANYTHING WITHOUT CINDY'S APPROVAL ! Once Cindy realized "something was wrong" ... she went into "cover-up mode" for ICA, and "ORDERED" GA go right along with it.

As to ICA's "defense" ...

I believe that the "SCRIPT" was started by Casey, then added to by Jose, and of course, it had Cindy's "seal of approval".

I believe that Cindy had to convince George and Lee to go along.

EVERYTHING was planned by ICA, JB and CA, and George and Lee took on their roles. Maybe it APPEARED that GA and LA were "reluctant" .. but they "obeyed" as they were ordered to by Cindy.

From the Jail House Letters ... to the allegations of sexual molestation ... to Krystal Holloway/River Cruz -- who I believe was a "defense plant" to "trap" George just in case he would not participate with Cindy and Jose's plan ... to the crying on the stand ... to the "perjury" on the stand ... it was ALL SCRIPTED !

Also, I believe there is a REASON the entire Anthony Family participated in the cover-up, and the defense plans of LIES, to help get that "not guilty" verdict for ICA!

And I do NOT believe we will ever know what the TRUTH is ... we can only speculate ...

It is ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE that an entire family would cover-up the murder of little Caylee !

:maddening:

Could CA and ICA have used the sexual abuse as leverage to get GA and LA to go along with their plan? I wonder if that (the abuse) is why JB hates GA so much, but hell with this bunch that could have been in the script also.

I will not give any of them one red cent of blood money.

i hesitate to belive GA was in on it by the pure disgust on his face for JB...BUT why was he so darn hedgy about the duct tape. just say "yes i taped the cans, i had no clue my duct tape would be the center of a murder investigation or i would have remembered more clearly when i used it" and the pet burial. why note say "ya the vet gave us the pets back wrapped like that so when pets died at home we wrapped them like the vet did but my grandaughter was not a pet sir" "no i didnt sleep with river, i had an emotional affair to get away from the stress of the situation i was in and i said it COULD have been an accident that snowballed because i didnt want to belive caylee was murdered in cold blood" ect ect. his evasive answers help with the aquittal so there is a question. was he evasive on purpose or is he just a nitwit for not seeing how the lack of memory made him look like he was hiding something? is he so used to lying that he cant even testify normally. ugh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back