LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the family is "acting" on behalf of LE...I think they are honestly stumped. Or at least, LE is not sharing with them if there are any clues or suspects.

I'd like to know how the horse got hurt. Anybody who would hurt an animal like that deliberately, is capable of hurting Mickey.

with all respect, i cant understand why anyone would/could believe the public has a right to know all that le knows...i agree that in order to keep the public safe and to share info in order to get help from the community is expected...le has to use their judgement re what is released...i believe with several agencies involved someone must have the final say in deciding what to share...it will be only what will help them find mickey and arrest the evil person (s) who did this...

They did not say HOW but it could have been something completely accidental.

We're investigating a crime. It's not something I can brush over. Mickey loves her animals so, if someone hurts one of them, they are hurting her.

If they are doing that, they could do a better of job of it. A sophisticated bluffing game would, at least, require some public statements.

For some reason I can only picture them doing that if orchestrated by the fbi, but mostly I can't picture them doing that. Seems like they almost don't have time for that, if you know what I mean.

We're investigating a crime. It's not something I can brush over. Mickey loves her animals so, if someone hurts one of them, they are hurting her.

I know, but we should not jump to the conclusion that someone purposely hurt her horse either, without knowing either way.

Not pointing this at you, but boy, the pictures released by LE are apparently full of all sorts of hidden objects! You wouldn't believe everything we've been able to find!

Yeah, they gave us the gift of a grainy photo hunt to which we aren't even sure what items we are supposed to find. They have certainly kept lots of people who care about Mickey busy with this.

I know, but we should not jump to the conclusion that someone purposely hurt her horse either, without knowing either way.

I'm not. I'm asking. People know Mickey or have heard this before. This is the first time I read this and I don't recall it being discussed.

We shouldn't this and we shouldn't that. What's going on? This seems suspicious to me.

They did not say HOW but it could have been something completely accidental.

By the way, why is everything an accident? The way the friend stated the remark, it sounded, well, left unsaid - like on purpose.

Originally Posted by Artis
If they are doing that, they could do a better of job of it. A sophisticated bluffing game would, at least, require some public statements.
For some reason I can only picture them doing that if orchestrated by the fbi, but mostly I can't picture them doing that. Seems like they almost don't have time for that, if you know what I mean.
If there is bluffing going on hopefully LE is doing it rather than putting that task upon the family members who seem genuinely distraught and as if they're not quite sure which direction to go next. I also agree that any 'bluffing' would be likely be under the guidance of an FBI profiler/psychologist.

I realize LE can't divulge too many details about the investigation but it would sure be nice to hear their thoughts on whether MS's abduction was just an isolated incident or if they have reason to believe the whacko might strike again. It's scary.

I'm not. I'm asking. People know Mickey or have heard this before. This is the first time I read this and I don't recall it being discussed.

We shouldn't this and we shouldn't that.
What's going on? This seems suspicious to me.

There is a lot of that.

Mahmoo, did you make it back from the beach? ...and how's your ankle doing?

We shouldn't this and we shouldn't that. What's going on? This seems suspicious to me.

We need a horse person...could this even happen by accident..sounds like a big injury IMO If it is a crime--it goes along w/ BW's stolen bike!

Maybe the next big announcement is that they've made an arrest and they're announcing the charges? They just want to be sure first. We can hope, right?

I will be hoping this happens soon. Unfortunately, my optimism is waning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken